• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Smoking China White No4 Vs Snorting your smack

Boku_

Bluelighter
Which is better? What do you prefer? Chasing the dragon and having a few burns of smack off foil or crushing it up and racking up lines of off tasting sour powder and snorting it up your nose?

I know smoking China White No4 heroin is the safest way to use it but smoking although so euphoric to breath in the smack vapers is awfully wasteful. I have smoked heroin a hundred times but never tried snorting. Would snorting it be more efficient or intense a high?

I'm curious if you had 300 mg of China white would you stick to the proven method of smoking or mix it up a bit with bumping a few lines of crushed up gear.

Please don't suggest IVing, i'm not up for needle today no matter how cost effective

The first time I tried heroin , it was off foil and i loved everything about it, the taste, watching the smoke, and watching it run.

Ive been addicted to the foil ever since. But nowadays ill usually go half smoking and half railing. Or half smoking and half banging, but smoking if definitly one of my favorites routes.

I know people who love more than anything smoking their boi out of a oil rig which i can not stand.

But with smoking i think you get the least out of your product than any other route (smoke running off, poor technique, and burning it). If you want the most out of it, snort it.

Other than that its your preference

Thanks for the reply 024.
I ended up snorting one third of the 300 mg and smoked the rest
. Both methods have a equally pleasant onset and the quality of the China white I scored was better than average so much so I threw up half way through my session, which most mean my tolerance is down as I normally don't get much of a upset stomach but my friends who were also chasing the dragon agreed with me it was potent gear that tasted great. All in all a fantastic way to spend an afternoon after a big night

Thanks for the reply 024.
I ended up snorting one third of the 300 mg and smoked the rest
. Both methods have a equally pleasant onset and the quality of the China white I scored was better than average so much so I threw up half way through my session, which most mean my tolerance is down as I normally don't get much of a upset stomach but my friends who were also chasing the dragon agreed with me it was potent gear that tasted great. All in all a fantastic way to spend an afternoon after a big night
Hell yeah glad your enjoying your night man, also if I was you man id save enough for the morning cause when you woke up youll want some.

Just a heads up because I always tell myself save a certain amount, then dont, and always and everytime regret it. Stay safe man

Then what is the safest method of using heroin from a harm reduction perspective. Or is it a case of absenceness and there is no safe way to enjoy hammer

For powder dope, I'll smoke a tiny bit of a new batch before snorting to gauge how impure it is. otherwise smoking's too inefficient for me. i know insufflation can be dicey too when it comes to clogged nostrils, sniffing too hard, using an inappropriate implement, etc. but i still feel like i get more out of my bag(s).

Boku_, I would argue that taking opiates orally is safest, however it may not be the best ROA depending on the form the drug is coming in.

Smoking powder is wack son, you should only smoke if it's black tar or #3 euro dope

Then what is the safest method of using heroin from a harm reduction perspective. Or is it a case of absenceness and there is no safe way to enjoy hammer

Well from my understanding, heroin/opiates are actually very safe drugs when used in pure forms (in terms of damage done to the body). Most the damage comes from the method in which it is used--this is why pharmaceutical opioids are "better," they are generally dosed orally which is the safest way to use. Each of the other methods has a negative effect on the body:
-smoking--inhalation of hot chemical vapors, will cause lung problems (exacerbated by cuts)
-snorting--abrasion of nasal membranes, deviated septum or sinus infections over time
-IV--abscesses, infection, etc.

The exact harmfulness of each method is going to be determined by your technique, your body, your surroundings, cuts in the drug, and overall frequency of use.

^I think what he meant by the safest way to use it was about safety from overdosing, and I also thought smoking was the safest ROA in that regard since inhaling the vapors doesnt allow enough heroin to be absorbed at once, thus preventing the chance of overdose. With any other roa, one might accidentally ingest too much at a time. At least that was my understanding.

I just came accross this thread and thought i would share my 2c. I very rarely use H maybe once a month as i dont need another addiction after struggling with meth for many years.

I always see people saying either "you cant smoke #4 " or "its not meant to be smoked".

Too the above two statements, yes it can, even though its hcl and this isnt just when "its cut with caffine" as i also read and hear often too.

I have one and only ever wish to get my white from. Its a friend i have known from before i even used drugs whos family is at the highest level on the recieving end. When i do the occasional visit, its cut straight off a UGLOBE stamped kilo brick. This hasnt been said to try and sound 'connected' or an egotistical dicksizer, just to explain with backing when i claim that its very pure uncut china white.. back too my point..

Ive played around a lot with it as i dont use needles and have always prefered smoking stuff.

Ive found a fairly efficient (in terms of smoking #4 which is the most inefficient way) too get the most out of it. Two ways actually, same thing but it works both on foil and in a glass pipe.

When using a sweet puff, ill crush the fuck out if about 20mg untill its as fine as flour, this in itself is a bitch of a job.

After placing it in, i use a dropper too drop just ONE drop of water onto it. Ill quicker warm it slightly with a lighter about 3 inches under it then with a toothpick stir it and spread around the paste and let it cool. It will leave a yellowish hard paste spread around.

Now its smoking time. I give the bowl a very close and quick hit with the jetty. Im talking a second max. The second you see any vape, pull the blue flame away or it will fry it. Suck slower than you would when smoking shards. Then hold it and breath out your nose. You will be surprised just how much comes out. And re hit when u need. I love the euphoria, ive almost nodded off from doing this way.

If i had to pick, i would say its in my opinion better than smoking type #3. The only thing i prefer with #3 is that beautiful viniger like taste.

You can easily smoke #4, of course. The white/grey/tan powder out here in the northeast USA is all #4, you can just throw a bit on some aluminum foil and you're good to go...

I've found that 1 bag = 4 hits of heroin vapor, approximately.

So I have some China White and it's not what we usually see around here so I've never really tried to smoke it until now and when I did it didnt seem to go so well it just burnt right up so is there like some sorta tek neek that could help me in not just wasting it??? Also is there any way to make it into tar???? It may sound stupid but just thought I'd ask cus only dumb question is the one u dont ask but I'm just wondering cus now I have a bunch of white but no one around here does it so now I'm stuck with a bunch of white and cant get it sold so I'm wondering if theres a way to make it into tar or even a more smokeable form cus most of the people I deal with smoke and also is there a difference between cooking up a shot of white and a shot of tar cus it doesnt seem like it's been hitting like I thought it would when I've shared with a shooter so is there something thats different from the tar that were all to familiar with???? Guess I'm a CW green horn... Sorta feels funny to be green again...