• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Have any of you ever work at a pizza delivery place?

theredgiant

Bluelighter
Have you ever worked at a pizza delivery place?

I did back in 2013...worked four hours a day four days a week. Made $10,000 in four months...the money is surprisingly good.

Wow, that is surprising. How was the wear and tear on the car...like what were the average miles you drove during a shift?

Easiest funnest job I ever had. Did it i high-school and have done it to make extra money if i needed too. All I did was get stoned and slang pizzas all day. Ha

I ran 6 of them in the 20teens .
One of my stores got ranked 14th in Texas for service. All my staff was THE BOMB . It was a lit career. No school degree or anything.

I used to deliver pizza for $2/hour + tips. The place was very busy and I could pull in $500-700 a week working 40-50 hours. I enjoyed pizza delivery. I would just jam out to music or listen to audiobooks. It’s not a bad job but I doubt many places could provide more than 40k/year and there’s no higher position to advance.

Driving for Uber full time in the right city would be better nowadays.

Yea the places around here were $7.50+ tips. My last pizza delivery job I remember one of the first nights working making $250 just in tips. Hated the hours though, I can’t stand staying up all night and sleeping all day.

-GC