• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine+Ambien (Zolpidem) combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TioX42

Greenlighter
This combo seems interesting and apparently is quite good. Has anyone tried these both at the same time? High on both of them not taking ambien on the comedown to sleep. I tried both of them by themselves and like it but I wonder what they're are like together. The Ambien has very trippy effects and gives me some visuals and distortions so I wonder what it's like when I do some coke while on it. Has anyone tried this?

Also never tried it. But I have taken zolpidem with modafinil before and felt like absolute shit the entire time. Granted, I always feel like shit on even weak stimulants (well, except for caffeine, but that works a bit differently than your average stimulant anyway), but I wasn't even getting much of the zolpidem feel at all when modafinil was also onboard. Since you mentioned the visuals being the exciting part of zolpidem for you, why not try a hallucinogen with stimulating effects instead? I'm not an expert on hallucinogens but I'd bet there are more of those out there than you'd think.

Last edited:
I've gone between a gram over the day and then took an ambien 10mg, did another, took another 10mg, and did another line, and then took another 10, might do one last line, but i want the ambience to win so ill sleep, but this like drowsy floating is relaxing

This sounds like a great way to black out and do something you will regret, get in a serious car crash, or otherwise harm yourself or those you love.

Treat with caution combining zolpidem and cocaine together to get high. Zolpidem might be good for coming down from cocaine, but I'd be very careful combining recreation doses of both at the same time.

Took 1gram of good coke over the night, can I take 20mg zolpidem (stilnox) for the comedown to go to sleep, I usually use Valium, but don’t have any atm

Status
Not open for further replies.