• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Working while high

Jaykay222

Greenlighter
What's your experience with working while high? Some people seem to work better they say.

my job at the min is very boring and I'm going in a little high later could really do with a little bit of crack as well!

anyone else do this?

Is there a way to delete threads lol this is a dumbass question don't know why I asked

Nah not dumb. Yep click on the little pencil lookin button to delete post.

i only worked on xanax and later vics or oxy i could work harder and longer and no one noticed unless they were users themselvs like id get aggressive and my peuples were non-existant. they permoted me like 10 times i was always moving and after work nodding off, morphine mixed with xanax made me go nuts after a while. i quit useing and quit my job after 7 years of useing on the job now i dont do shit and it sucks like im healthy but i hate talking to people now

maybe something like adderall or meth... even an opiate in medium doses.... i work on all these and kratom.... crack is too compulsive in terms of redosing, you'd be disappearing to the bathroom all the time.... sketchy

On prescribed doses of Adderall and Klonopin--just fine. And tons of caffeine. That's the extent of it. Productive performance.

Most recently smoking/snorting fentanyl whilst working in insurance ....running to the toilet every hour or so to be sick... vomiting in my mouth on the crushing train journey home every night.

It was amazing that when I had to quit they tried hard to convince me to stay!!

Needless to say my life turned into a new kind of hell after that..

Don't really have a lot of experience being high on the job.

I did feel that kratom really made me do my job a lot better (and get more pleasure from doing my job), combined with very, very minimal impairment. Hell it felt like the opposite of impairment....

i worked in my grandfather's shop on tramacet before. made me a lot friendlier and happier to be there. man that place is a hoarding nightmare :!.

i can see kratom having a lot of potential for making working a lot more enjoyable too but that'll just lead to addiction at some point..:\.

i only worked on xanax and later vics or oxy i could work harder and longer and no one noticed unless they were users themselvs like id get aggressive and my peuples were non-existant. they permoted me like 10 times i was always moving and after work nodding off, morphine mixed with xanax made me go nuts after a while. i quit useing and quit my job after 7 years of useing on the job now i dont do shit and it sucks like im healthy but i hate talking to people now

update im fine now - long road to recovery but im more or less fine now ... more outgoing and calm // it get better with time for those that choose to quit foreal

Smoking weed while working at a groceries store in high school was amazing. Everyone was high. We even smoked in the cooler in the dessert department.

I try to avoid working while high as it gives me a reason to look forward to the weekend, but the times I did go into work high, it felt much more bearable. I avoid smoking weed before work because I don't want to feel even more absent-minded than I naturally do, but when I work on opiates I can deal with the unpleasantness of being on the clock a lot better.