• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How much is enough?

Unknowngirl

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, I don't want anyone to give me grief or make me feel bad about how I am feeling. I already feel shitty enough. I was prescribed Hydromorphone 4mg(dilauded) and I'm wondering how much is considered a dangerous dose. I don't have a high usage of the drug or other opiates but I have always been considered high dosage patient bc my body doesn't metabolize drugs properly so I have always had to take higher dosages. I want to know how much I would need to take for this to essentially be lethal. I took 4 but haven't felt a difference....thanks ?

It's impossible to say, depends on the route of administration and your tolerance as well as body weight and personal genetics.

Luckily hydromorphone has a low oral bioavailability and also is metabolized quickly, so you'd have to eat a lot before it would be lethal.

I don't think anybody here will want to tell you how much of your medication you would need to end your life. I see you had written this last night and hope you did not go through with this plan. I'm going to move this to The Dark Side.

Hey girl, how about telling us what makes you suidical and accept some advice instead of killing your self?

Hey unknowngirl - welcome to Bluelight! If you are looking for assistance on how to fatally OD we cannot help you. Out of curiosity are you a redhead? Many redheads, myself included, metabolize pain killers differently and do require higher doses. What's going on that you're feeling this way...has something recently happened or have you been feeling low for a while?