• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-HO-MET / 15-25mg - First Time - Craziest Trip I EVER had in my LIFE!

XANAX XR

Bluelighter
It was about 4PM maybe a tad later, no one was home, I am on my computer and I had received 4-HO-MET in the mail this day, I had gone for a walk... then I decided I would start dosing with toothpick while playing America's Army 2.5.
I feel great, like what people said it was but maybe a bit less, my body feels odd and interesting, I like it. [N 30minutes)

As time goes by and I keep titrating little by little to around 20-25mg, I'd guess I had taken 15-30mg total, I am not 100% positive on the exact dosage. Probably 25mg.
After playing games, smoking a few cigarettes and listening to music on my PC, I decide to go upstairs, either because I felt I needed to or I had to get something, I can't recall. I sat on my bed, realizing, I am about to trip really hard. I begin to hear the cliche "alien" wearing sound, the sound effects in trippy music like (http://www.triplag.com/) Trip Lag... The "wee-ooo----wew--ew-ew-weee-ooo-" sound... can't really "explain" it. At this point the sounds continue but are becoming less scary and noticable, my mother and sister come home from the grocery store -- I am almost in a panic because what if she asks me a favor, I barely know how to walk at this point. Luckily, I never was bothered.

I sat on my bed for a bit, just worrying, thinking, a little scared, the trip becomes more intense... everything darkens slightly..... I sit on my floor with the toothpick I dosed with (the toothpick was what I was using to SL the 4-HO-MET when I was on my computer, enjoying it) which was my "safe-place" for however many hours I sat there chewing on it on the ground not sure what I am, where I am, who I am, what this is, what ANYTHING is.

I have been on the floor for probably 4 - 6 hours in my room everyone is asleep, I feel a weird pull or idea... I need to get to this room.... this room, known to us as humans, is a bathroom, to me, it was a safe-place I HAD TO GET TO, which was 5 feet away from my door as the bathroom and my room are basically parallel, the hallway was the danger zone, bad stuff happens in the hallway, it's not good to travel through the hallway but it's the only way. So, I went, I believe I crawled to the bathroom looking left and right constantly, fear of what is watching over me or what is out to get me. It took awhile, I made it to the bathroom, I can barely see, I turn on the lights, I still can barely see I am tripping so hard.

I begin to realize how irrelevant and stupid our world is and how stupid it is that we drive to work everyday, and repeat this process of a pointless life for years...and years... we are born, we go to school, we may or may not go to college, we may or may not become millionaires but it is all so small, petty, and pointless compared to how important our universe is. How important interdimensional travel is (I have done this on this drug for a small amount of time, felt like 10 years, and another drug, felt like a billlion lifetimes -- I was in the dimension of Post-Death and Death, so Alive and Dead - 2 portals, black dimension, not a lot of "things" in it but the value of it was greater than anything you could possibly imagine) and it is possible yet people refuse to believe it.

Anyway, while I am in the bathroom hopping dimensions, not being able to see, in a fetal position, there are certain points where I am able to kind of see... I can feel, but I am unfamiliar with what "feel" is or "see" is, I chewed on something, part of my body, I didn't know what I was, I chewed on my fingers. I had no idea what my fingers, hands, or tongue were and luckily I didnt bite anything to the point of it bleeding or...coming off. I was so far from this dimension, I don't even know how to explain it, however, last night on 4-HO-MiPT I was able to explain the trip better and still am, I am currently on DCK and it's quite nice... anyway --

I am starting to become human again and back to earth and feel... and know what it is to feel, kind of but not really... I feel this weird sensation in the middle of my body (didn't know what my body was at this time) and I try to gather my self to figure it out and it I couldn't for quite sometime but I had to pee, by the time I figured what this was the trip was starting to "decline" and now the toilet was my safeplace, I sat there peeing every so often.... and then....

Out of nowhere, my mind is more clear and down to earth and I'm like, I'm done with this trip, I am going downstairs. At this point the trip is basically over, I can see minor visuals like text swirling on TVs but not much. I texted a girl, that I would never text after something like this and explained that I just had tripped but was soooo back to earth the trip was like... it happened ages ago. And that's it....

This was by far the most intense experience I have had in my life. ^ MXE experience below!

MXE was great, too - I was able to leave my body twice in one dosing - Once in my bed, where I met my soul-self.. I really need to meet me, again, because I couldn't decipher the languages, images, ideas.... and then I got out of my body like a mini-version of myself (literally) with my eyes closed on the couch, the Big Lebowski was playing and my eyes were closed yet I was able to watch it as mini-me, running around my body (Note that my eyes are closed, and covered by a blanket). I was more interested in running around my body then watching the movie.... it was amazing.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4homet
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks for sharing. Sounds like a pretty amazing experience. One thing I can say is, you should get a milligram scale (that measures to .001 precision), you can get them on ebay or the like for around $25, The AWS Gemini-20. Dosing with a toothpick is no way to dose, you really have no idea how much you're taking. With 4-HO-MET you're not going to hurt yourself but with some things it's important to know how much you're taking. Plus, then you can get to exactly where you want to get to. If you're going to keep using research chemicals I strongly recommend you get a scale.

Also recommend you don't get into the habit of doing drugs multiple times a week... I can say from experience you'll lose the magic.