• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

On what substance you have driven a car?

Ne0

Bluelighter
SO I neve drink while drunk because it makes you too messy. But I've driven while on amphetamine and I drive very well, also have driven few times while on GBL, also lots of time when on benzos and for many year I droved while doing some good old poppy tea, I didn't took so much that I nod only to get my mental state normal (positive about live). Scariest thing was what when I was on high does of tramadol and I nodded constantly, but I frocer my eyes to open. Also sriven when blazed on cannabis. I see GBl and alcohol is most dangerous drugs to use while driving.

Cannabis: no problem at all unless you're too paranoid(done it a million times)
"Low" dose of alcohol: a bit sketchy, got to be extra careful.
Kratom: no problem for me
Tramadol: mostly fine if I don't dose too high.
Ethylphenidate: fine
Caffeine/tobacco: fine

Think that's it

Alcohol many times, coce once. Also cafein and nicotine many times.

On adderall and then another time smoking crack.... steering the car from the passengers seat (only time smoking crack and was 18 ).

Alcohol: Too many times to count and I consider myself good while driving under the influence. However, I refuse to drive drunk nowadays. Well, sometimes there are exceptions.
Weed: A lot, mostly with alcohol too. I remember my early days of smoking weed felt like I was in a video game haha. Never had a problem driving.
All other substances (coke, molly, oxy, mescaline, hydrocodone, etc...) I always drive just fine.

Coke: no problem, I think I drive better actually.
Weed: typically no problem unless I'm extremely high.
LSD: sketchy af and high anxiety, would not recommend.
Opiates: no problem unless im nodding
Alcohol: very poor driving, only done it a few times, would not recommend.
Benzos: only ever done it after a blackout so I don't know, but I never got hurt
Ritalin/adderal: no problem
I think that's everything I've ever tried driving on under the influence. Despite never having an accident under the influence, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone on any substance. Get a ride if at all possible.

You know forst thing is when you are on good amount of speed, you constantly are paranoid about cops, they are aroudn hte corcer watiting for me and so one. But never got caught, just the crazy paranoid keeps me away from driving while taking speed, even that I still drive better on sped than sober.

As much as I hate to admit it I absolutely love driving on L. I love driving on it so much I won't trip if I can't for a period of time. Hell the last time I got behind the wheel tripping I went 85 in a 55 charmed the officer and got 60 in a 55. He was all "I could charge you with reckless etc but you have no offenses and you aren't intoxicated this is Halloween weekend we are out in force tonight.. you picked the wrong night to speed."

But L literally makes me more aware and able to think fast. I've handled multiple police encounters family members etc. If anything it makes me more witty and likely to crack jokes that are funny. Like once the officer started talking I was like "yes he's not going to find the Molly weed or nitrous." Also on my way back from a rave lol in costume the officer thought it was all hilarious and told me to proceed. I do not recommend it though.

Alcohol: Fearlesslly, wrecklessly and irresponsibly. I have done this only once and got pulled over fo ra taillight after sharing a 5th of Sailor Jerry's with another person. It was 1 AM in the morning and i somehow got to keep driving.

Canbabis: Rarely drive without some thc high going on.Feels good man. Prolly not a good idea.

Benzos: easily distracted and the steering wheel follows my eyes. Flipped my car into a tree when I saw a pretty tree.

Stimulants: seem fine but I feel scared to death someone will run a stopsign and hit me.

LSD: Only late night 4 wheeling on my family's property. Surprisingly easy to drive but would never do it on the road.

Heroin/opiates: I do this one all the time no trouble but have had a couple close calls. Definitely a stupid thing to do.

All of them, really all of them. Stoned, dead drunk, tweaked as fuck and a few times all of these deeply altered mental states at once. I've been VERY, very, very lucky, that's all, I sure ain't special or in any way supra-natural. Pretty robust and healthy tho, thankfully... Don't do it no more, won't ever do it no more. Glad to be a prudent old fart pushing fifty. I still like to get stoned and, very occasionally, drunk - but in a safe environment, alone or with trusted friends. No matter how fucked up I am, I just won't grab the keys and go for a car ride if I'm even just slightly hammered. No fooooking way. Don't give dumb racist trigger-happy cops a chance to ruin your life or, much worse, risk having an accident in which innocent people die. That was my little sanctimonious preaching for tonite, I guess... Take care you damn pervert drug abusers.

weed-back in the day no problem whatsoever now i dont smoke much so if i do drive its late at night when theres no traffic
xanax/benzos- less than 1 mg no issue more than 2mg or 20mg of vaulm i stay in the slow lane with music way up to keep me awake
opiets less than 20mg hydro or less than 10-15 perc is fun any more they say im dangerous cause i dont make turns well
if i mix opiets and benzos often times i cant walk in a straight line but im ace pro driver no-one can tell the difference
lsd-drove fine but fuck that shit i was about to cry in heavy traffic wile sun was setting too much going on!! overly aware i was too messed up so i pulled over halfway to the spot and refused to drive anymore and left car at that gas station overnight. only once
coke- hated it i was almost worse than driving on acid it was all good till i passed a cop and relised i wont stop twiching and fuck get out the way who am i talking to? hated it
mdma- twice one of the dumbest things i ever did was at rave took .5 over 4 hours and tryed to drive the 25mins back to chicks house took 2 hours with vision wiggling missed every exit and turn four times and had a sisure an hour later i had been up and lost control of my mustles in my arms legs and chest people picked me up and carried me to side of road untill i came to. i didnt rember how i got there, some kid drove me to his house where i thew up a few times i felt good tho wierd
the other time i had a house party dosed everyone atleast .5 me and this lil twink kid both took .9 prolly the most iv ever ever took 90-95% canada mdma cristal awsome roll went to go pick this kid up like 20 miles away everyone like 9 pplk told me bro dont go your so messed up please dont go. our eyes had no color at all just in the car and i remeber zoning out so hard i would wake up every 5 sec. saying somthing and no rember and say what and that kid would answer me saying what? we were both nodding in and out going like 5mph in a 45 zone. i rember tring like crazy to keep my eyes open and just cept waking up in this dream like state mumbling like mid sentance it was wild. started to slow down and stop to let this family cross the road coming from a carnaval whitch i thought was strange at 4am. when i come to a stop that dude it like why are we...stopped as i start to answer i realize the family of 5-7 people that i saw trying to cross the road from the carnavl was really a few garbage cans out by the curb infrount of a lot of trees. then i woke up again saying somthing and said what? no music on cause we couldnt even keep up with anything and we felt amazing but when we relized how much we were seeing straight up holusionations it did dawn on me i might have made a mistake and woke up again sayin somthing again and asking what again? i look a my buddy he looks like that video of that british guy trying to chew his face off at a rave on youtube or dutch whatever... so after 30-40mis we made it 1.5 miles to a 24 hour gas station. talk to the clerk about xtc tabs for 10 mins get a oj and a pack of new ports hand him a 20 and say keep the change. walk out to car kid snaches the keys out of my hads saying hes driving cause im too fucked up .i protest but wake up saying somthing to the effect of the lights are already on and say what...hes like see so i get it and right away he put it in nutral and guns it like its a rally car. and its a automatic but he keeps trying to shit it like its a standard.. we make it a few more miles and wear as i was driveing like 5-7 mph he was going 80-90 easy and drifting all over like on the grass meanwile i keep wakin up still saying dum shit like thats what nhe said... what and he started nodding out to sluring his words and doing the same shit i was doing hed drift off saying like hes my favorite....wke up up look and say what did you say id wake up sayin random shit im seeing tracers and lights like nuts open and closed eye visuals ... we get so bad we deside to give up and get off the road hes looking for a turn off on the hw going 60mph he sees a turn like no lie 40 ft away and took it i had enuff time wile he locks the braeks up to turn my head and plain as day say fuck you man as was slam into a stopsign at 45 mph. its unreal and i had a moment of reality hes in shock i geuss cuse im telling him to get out of seat . i try to back up and here this crunch sound and car wont back up i say fuck you ass and as i turn the lights off i look and see a shirrif f150 truck go by on the hw i say dude if that shirif comes back you need to go you have warrants bruh! i looked under the car and see the stop sign is in the underbelly and radiator is dripping so i get him to help pull the sign out back up slowing and drive .3 mils to his buddies crib all the wile hes soo sadd saying im sorry im cussing and then i wake up sayin when are they comming ...what literaly 5 mins later im laphfing my ass off again and end up stopping in the road to wait for a family to cross the road with balloons and carring boxes and relise its a shrub blowing in the breeze --we get back and make out and one of my friends wanted another line so i go to my stash and only see two more caps and i ask what happend to the other two caps that were there when we left they inform us that we dropped them right before we left . so i geuss we actully took 1.1 and tryed to drive. dont ever ever do that shit i could have killed some one almost did with out even knowing it. did 1750$ worth of dammage to the car but was lucky to walk away from it. me and that dude had a tone of unprotected fun later on the come down after my dick came back to life and made fun of hoe we were acting earlier filled in some of the black out parts and next time we went to that gas station the guy that was there asked what we hit that night but i clamed nothing happend shit was wild i was seeing shit that wasnt there i was waking up talking to myself what the hell was i thinking god dam we got luky never again.

Alcohol: Makes me paranoid. Drive super carefully.
Opiates: Rarely a problem. One time I nodded off at a red light and got honked at.
IV speedballing, on the other hand was a bit of a problem. I have fairly lax standards for what constitutes 'too reckless'.. But prepping a shot and shooting up while driving 150mph seems insane in retrospect, although at the time stopping seemed unreasonable.
Xanax was the worst tho.. Completely blacked out and lost consciousness several times at 50mph and started drifting off road, saved only by having friends in the car to wake me up.
Fortunately never got in an accident.

I won't go so far as to say no-one should ever drive on any drug because obviously all substances are not equal and many peoples' baseline level of focus probably leaves something to be desired. I would venture to say that stimulants would improve almost anyone's driving ability. Cannabis is a tricky one, in my opinion this is borderline and people probably should not drive on it but I know, again, this drug in particular just affects everyone so differently.

BUT, in my opinion, anyone who drives under the influence of a sedative, hallucinogen, or other substance where their perception is measurably impaired is either immoral, amoral, or just incredibly stupid, and needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

Human beings are notoriously bad judges of their own abilities even when completely sober, so no matter how good a driver you think you are, chances are, you're wrong.

It would be fine if you were only risking your own life but all motor vehicles, apart from being an incredible and necessary technology for modern human society, are also lethal weapons.

It's all fun and games until you mow down a child, or worse.

^I would argue my driving on L is comparable to your driving stoned. Because you do not know what it is like to be me on acid you can not tell me the argument for weed is viable but mine isn't. Granted I may not be as common as most people tripping on L but I like complex tasks and fast thinking while tripping... I am not condoning it at all but for me driving on L is like driving sober, I'd say even less risky then stoned.

You make a valid point, perhaps hallucinogens are also borderline for some people, although to be honest when I say cannabis is borderline what I actually mean is "probably almost always a bad idea", I just didn't want to dilute my main point too much because I know stoned driving is so common. However as I'm sure you're aware, enjoying complex tasks isn't the same as actually being good at them, and in my opinion unless you've actually tested your focus when driving in a controlled environment, which realistically is going to be almost impossible to do, the default assumption should be that LSD does not improve your driving ability. You may well be the exception to the rule but I think it is highly likely that out of all the people who have driven on acid, AND believe that it makes them a better driver, perhaps a couple of percent of them are actually right and the other vast majority have just been obliviously lucky to get out alive.

Perhaps this doesn't mean that that 1 or 2% or whatever should be restricted from doing something that, for them, is not an increased risk, there is perhaps an argument for this but I am not sure it's one I want to make. Obviously life is one big grey area and maybe there is a 0.00001% of people who actually do drive better when blackout drunk also... I'm not sure where I'm going with this now except to say that in my opinion there is a line somewhere.

I'm actually quite good at it in fact the second to last time i did it i got pulled over on the highway for speeding. The police were happy i was not intoxicated and gave me a ticket for 1-10mph above the speed limit... i was going 85 in a 55 lol.

But my point is it doesnt impair me as much as it does make me more aware. I was joking with the state police that pulled my friend and i over and they wished us well. I would never drive coming up as there are way to many variables but once i get acclimated its easy. I am not saying it makes me a better driver i am simply saying it does not effect my rational and logical processes and the fast changing situations of driving gives me something to direct my focus and energy on so its like meditating.

Again I do not condone my actions and refuse to drive on most substances. L happens to give me hyper focus, energy, and the ability to rationalize situations. Basically when we were getting pulled over i said "its just a speeding ticket this will be easy"