• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Drugs for studying

Brook_

Greenlighter
hi, soon i will have to take my physics exam for the 3rd and if i fail the last time. i though about taking adderall to focus better on studying but am also not afraid of taking harder stuff. does anybody have experience in it? how carefull should i be? sorry if i put it in the wrong cathergory or something, i'm new :D

I bought some 2-fa and 4-fa for doing an assignment. Ended up smashed off my face for a day or two playing psy trance on my decks.

Maybe that's just me, though I'd definitely not recommend 4-fa as that's pretty messy. 2-fa could maybe work.

Look into nootropics and modafinil. That's what most people that use drugs for studying use. Possibly ritalin and the likes too.

Caffeine just increases activity, not productivity, not unless you also add theanine apparently. I don't like caffeine anyway, it can be jittery on its own and negatively influence nootropics many of which can have latent jitteriness.

I like aniracetam and sunifiram personally.

4-FA isn't even a proper stim, the serotonergic action is way too intoxicating. 2-FA on the other hand is more of a clean stim and reminded me of dexamph. My advice is separate your recreational stims from your functional ones.

Ritalin is alright but it is so tense about it, the focus is over the top in my opinion and so pushy that it can become counterproductive. I never have that with dexamph.

Modafinil is ok but mostly if you have a lot to do and are very very tired - then it can just help you to not have tiredness ruin your productivity without having to use actual stims when you are already exhausted. I don't really like modafinil as a proper stim or nootropic.

If you suck at physics sober youll suck at physics on adderall if you take enough adderall youll still suck at physics but think you are making hella progress and basically neil degrastyson

Modafinil
R-Modafinil
D-amphetamine via Dexdedrine or lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse)
D-methamphetmine low dose (with pre-load Chelated Mg, Multivitamin, Melatonin, Cannabis, ALA, Vitamin C, Selenium, Rhodiola Rosea, Gingko Bilboa, ect.)
Low dose therapeutic amphetamines + cannabis great studying cocktail for me + oxy/bupe/that nice thebaine-derived semi-synthetic full-agonist euphoria and stimulation/energy as oppose to morphine-derivatives or preferablly NMDA-antagonist opioid methadone ~30-40mg methadone

Last edited:
Honestly, id try a few cups of coffee first. I take modafinil everyday and 400 mg of caffeine feels similar to 300 mg to me and its way cheaper.

Caffeine + L-theanine in nootropic doses. Way better than either effect on it's own. No jitters and anxiety (hence the L-theanine in green tea).

Low dose d-methamphetamine + alprazolam + L-theanine + melatonin + vitamin C + ALA + maybe cannabis and definitely the MOA-inhibiting harmala alkaloids of tabaccoo that are neuroprotectant against MAMP-induced dopmainergic pathwas and overall neurotoxic properties).

My perfect study aid cocktail would be 120mg oxycodone oral or 30-40mg methadone + 30-40mg diazepam or 2-4mg alprazolam (Xanax bars) + 10mg Dexedrine + 20mg Dexedrine XR + plenty of chelated magnesium + cannabis + and nicotine

Or 100mg S-Ketamine insufflated or 50mg IVd' + low dose d-methamphetamine or Vyvanse (converts to d-amphetamine the smoother, cleaner ADD stimulant amphetamine compared to Levoamphetamines in Adderall which causes tension, anxiety, and bodyload + 45-60mg Oxycodone oral (maybe 15-20mg insufflated for euphoric onset of nasal ROA oxy although oral oxy has way better duration and analgesia for chronic pain mgmt (back killing me)

Last edited:
Your taking xanax bars with valium with oxycodone with methadone and sometimes with ketamine how on earth do you remember anything thatd bring down a horse

Just take adderall. If this is your 3rd time studying, maybe you should study TWICE as long and perhaps from different studying techniques? Such as write down info, read outloud, record yourself and replay when you're sleeping, listen and read at the same time, use flashcards, etc.

Caffeine just increases activity, not productivity, not unless you also add theanine apparently. I don't like caffeine anyway, it can be jittery on its own and negatively influence nootropics many of which can have latent jitteriness.

For me, phenylpiracetam makes caffeine completely smooth, and I feel that the combination has actually increased my productivity at occasions. Aniracetam with caffeine on the other hand was annoyingly jittery, and yes, too much caffeine on it's own can also be very jittery of cause, but I normally drink a lot of coffee everyday so that can have an influence on it in my case, I guess.

I take 100-200 mg of phenylpiracetam with 200-300 mgs of choline and a cup of strong coffee, when I do it. I don't think it would work if I did it too often, so I only do it if I really need to get a lot of work done in a short time.

One cup of coffee makes you jittery what size cup we talking here??? Also I found breaking up the textbook into sections and studying each section 5 to 10 min everyday at the start of the course (doesnt work so well with math so if its physics it might depend how well you know it or of its basic. ) or alternating days for example a. Chapters 1-5 b
Chapters 6 to 10 c 11-16 then monday a tues b wed c thursday a fri b sat c sunday each chapter 10 min total 50 min per day

Some people are much more sensitive to caffeine than others and also tolerance is a very real thing so it matters whether you are used to drinking caffeine or not.

Adderall improved my performance in maths and physics just like methylphenidate. It depends on the person

Last edited:
kratom is the best for studying. Not as long lasting as adderall though....but even low doses of adderall cause tension that inhibits my studying. But if I need to study for 12 hours straight its adderall

Vyvanse used to work, but now it makes me tired until it wears off. I get shaky, can't concentrate, memory loss, irritable, stomache problems, etc. Any ideas?

Try less when i take alotnofnstimulants to wear im shaking i typically cant foxus and just lay there because i feel over stimulated. I think in psychology its called optimal level of arousal you want some stimulation but too much and youllnperform worse

I have a new route to synthesize it. What can i do? all the intermediate is legal and should I apply for patent? any one can help? contact me