• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Drugs for studying

Make what amphetamine lol it doesnt mattet if your product is amphetamine its illegal

bullet proof coffee. you might start having way way too many thoughts tho and with no experience it will be hard to contain. perhaps carry a benzo with you to chill after the exam cuz that shit is so potent it might last 8 hours

Why does ketamine keep coming up am i missing something i thought it interferes with the formation of memories.

have you been living under a rock? ketamine is extensively studied by drug companies as of now to be a potent antidepressant with actual neurorestorative abilities long term. there are dozen of studies currently and i tried to get in few of them with no success. it has been going on for few years now too, im curious as to why there is no final conclusion to this tho

I agree but I dont see how injecting 50 mg in the short term could help you study in the now

Hey guys, sorry for reviving such an old thread but I was wondering if some RC can also be used for studying?

I saw 2-FMA and 4F-MPH being mentioned online. What about 3-FEA or 3-FPM?

I'm more of a serotoninergic kind of guy so I know nothing about amphetamines...

have you been living under a rock? ketamine is extensively studied by drug companies as of now to be a potent antidepressant with actual neurorestorative abilities long term. there are dozen of studies currently and i tried to get in few of them with no success. it has been going on for few years now too, im curious as to why there is no final conclusion to this tho

I fail to see how using a dissociative anesthetic would do anything but derpify the person who uses it.

In any event, you forgot to mention that ketamine is wonderfully toxic to the human bladder, which severely limits its viability for long-term use as an antidepressant. If anything, the reason why a drug company, as opposed to a group of academic researchers, would study ketamine is to find a better drug candidate from researching the structure-activity relationship of ketamine.

For motivation: Aderrall, dexedrine, or a stimulating kratom stain (as a liquid extract so you can titrate the dosage)

For brain fog: 3-FPM, isopropylphenidate

For fatigue: caffeine, yohimbe (as a liquid extract so you can titrate the dosage), modafanil