• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

BK-EPDB and BK-EBDP any information reports?

300THB

Bluelighter
A friend of mine is interested in these new designer drugs BK-EPDB and BK-EBDP.

He tried Hex-en and loved it that much that hes now looking at other RCs.

Personally i think take the real thing, its cheaper and easier to get. But hes getting interested in these RCs. My only real experience with RCs is when i overdosed badly on a legal smoking incense so im put off anything research related for life lol.

Does anyone have any experiences, dosage or just any information on the above chemicals?

Thanks

bk-EBDP Crystals is a chemical research compound that is classified as a stimulant. The IUPAC name for bk-EBDP Crystals is (benzo[d][1,3]dioxo1-5-y1)-2-(ethylamino)pentan-1-one. β-Keto-3,4-methylenedioxy-alpha-propyl-N-ethyl-phenethylamine (Ephylone, BK-Ethyl-K, BK-EBDP) is a stimulant compound developed in the 1960s, which has been reported as a novel designer drug, identified in some samples of powders sold as "ETHYL-K". Research result shows that Ephylone has similar effects as to ethylone.bk-EBDP is a psychoactive drug and member of the phenethylamine chemical class which acts as an entactogen, psychedelic, and stimulant. It is the N-ethyl analog of 1,3-benzodioxolylpentanamine (BDP; K).
Hello,Let me allow to introduce a very effective new research chemicals.Novel stimulant bk-EBDP /Ephylone (N-Ethyl-Pentylone, βk-Ethyl-K, βk-EBDP) bk-EBDP Crystals is a chemical research compound that is classified as a stimulant. The IUPAC name for bk-EBDP Crystals is (benzo[d][1,3]dioxo1-5-y1)-2-(ethylamino)pentan-1-one.β-Keto-3,4-methylenedioxy-alpha-propyl-N-ethyl-phenethylamine (Ephylone, BK-Ethyl-K, BK-EBDP) is a stimulant compound developed in the 1960s, which has been reported as a novel designer drug, identified in some samples of powders sold as "ETHYL-K". Research result shows that Ephylone has similar effects as to ethylone.bk-EBDP is a psychoactive drug and member of the phenethylamine chemical class which acts as an entactogen, psychedelic, and stimulant. It is the N-ethyl analog of 1,3-benzodioxolylpentanamine (BDP; K).Ethyl-K was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin.Detailed DescriptionProduct name: bk-ebdp,ephyloneIUPAC.: 1-(benzo[d][1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-2-(ethylamino)pentan-1-oneAppearance: large crystalsReview:„I have tested this one out at 100mg and it was quite the beautiful experience! Very very close to methylone, however it seems to pack more of a punch. „Physical effectsSpontaneous tactile sensations - The "body high" of bk-EBDP can be described as a moderate to extreme euphoric tingling sensation that encompasses the entire body. It is capable of becoming overwhelmingly pleasurable at higher doses. This sensation maintains a consistent presence that steadily rises with the onset and hits its limit once the peak has been reached.Stimulation - In terms of its effects on the user's physical energy levels, bk-EBDP is commonly considered to be extremely stimulating and energetic. This encourages activities such as running, climbing and dancing in a way that makes bk-EBDP a popular choice for musical events such as festivals and raves. The particular style of stimulation which bk-EBDP presents can be described as forced. This means that at higher doses, it becomes difficult or impossible to keep still as jaw clenching, involuntarily bodily shakes, and vibrations become present, resulting in an extreme unsteadiness of the hands and a general lack of motor control.Vibrating vision - At high doses, a person's eyeballs may begin to spontaneously wiggle back and forth in a rapid motion, causing the vision to become blurry and temporarily out of focus. This is a condition known as nystagmus.Dehydration - Feelings of dry mouth and dehydration are a universal experience with bk-EBDP; this effect is a product of an increased heart rate and an extreme motivation to engage in strenuous physical activities. While it is important to avoid becoming dehydrated (especially when out dancing in a hot environment) there have been a number of users suffering from water intoxication through over-drinking, so it is advised that users simply sip at water and never over-drink.Difficulty urinating - Higher doses of bk-EBDP result in an overall difficulty when it comes to urination. This is an effect that is completely temporary and harmless. It is due to bk-EBDP’s promotion of the release of anti-diuretic hormone (ADH). ADH is responsible for regulating urination. This effect can be lessened by simply relaxing, but can be significantly relieved by placing a hot flannel over the genitals to warm them up and encourage blood flow.Temperature regulation suppressionTactile enhancementIncreased heart rateIncreased perspirationIncreased blood pressureCognitive effectsThe cognitive effects of bk-EBDP can be broken down into several components which progressively intensify proportional to dosage. The general head space of bk-EBDP is described by many as one of extreme mental stimulation, feelings of love or empathy and powerful euphoria. It contains a large number of typical psychedelic, entactogenic and stimulant cognitive effects.The most prominent of these cognitive effects generally include:

Last edited:
bk-EBDP Crystals is a chemical research compound that is classified as a stimulant. The IUPAC name for bk-EBDP Crystals is (benzo[d][1,3]dioxo1-5-y1)-2-(ethylamino)pentan-1-one. β-Keto-3,4-methylenedioxy-alpha-propyl-N-ethyl-phenethylamine (Ephylone, BK-Ethyl-K, BK-EBDP) is a stimulant compound developed in the 1960s, which has been reported as a novel designer drug, identified in some samples of powders sold as "ETHYL-K". Research result shows that Ephylone has similar effects as to ethylone.bk-EBDP is a psychoactive drug and member of the phenethylamine chemical class which acts as an entactogen, psychedelic, and stimulant. It is the N-ethyl analog of 1,3-benzodioxolylpentanamine (BDP; K).
Hello,Let me allow to introduce a very effective new research chemicals.Novel stimulant bk-EBDP /Ephylone (N-Ethyl-Pentylone, βk-Ethyl-K, βk-EBDP) bk-EBDP Crystals is a chemical research compound that is classified as a stimulant. The IUPAC name for bk-EBDP Crystals is (benzo[d][1,3]dioxo1-5-y1)-2-(ethylamino)pentan-1-one.β-Keto-3,4-methylenedioxy-alpha-propyl-N-ethyl-phenethylamine (Ephylone, BK-Ethyl-K, BK-EBDP) is a stimulant compound developed in the 1960s, which has been reported as a novel designer drug, identified in some samples of powders sold as "ETHYL-K". Research result shows that Ephylone has similar effects as to ethylone.bk-EBDP is a psychoactive drug and member of the phenethylamine chemical class which acts as an entactogen, psychedelic, and stimulant. It is the N-ethyl analog of 1,3-benzodioxolylpentanamine (BDP; K).Ethyl-K was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin.Detailed DescriptionProduct name: bk-ebdp,ephyloneIUPAC.: 1-(benzo[d][1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-2-(ethylamino)pentan-1-oneAppearance: large crystalsReview:„I have tested this one out at 100mg and it was quite the beautiful experience! Very very close to methylone, however it seems to pack more of a punch. „Physical effectsSpontaneous tactile sensations - The "body high" of bk-EBDP can be described as a moderate to extreme euphoric tingling sensation that encompasses the entire body. It is capable of becoming overwhelmingly pleasurable at higher doses. This sensation maintains a consistent presence that steadily rises with the onset and hits its limit once the peak has been reached.Stimulation - In terms of its effects on the user's physical energy levels, bk-EBDP is commonly considered to be extremely stimulating and energetic. This encourages activities such as running, climbing and dancing in a way that makes bk-EBDP a popular choice for musical events such as festivals and raves. The particular style of stimulation which bk-EBDP presents can be described as forced. This means that at higher doses, it becomes difficult or impossible to keep still as jaw clenching, involuntarily bodily shakes, and vibrations become present, resulting in an extreme unsteadiness of the hands and a general lack of motor control.Vibrating vision - At high doses, a person's eyeballs may begin to spontaneously wiggle back and forth in a rapid motion, causing the vision to become blurry and temporarily out of focus. This is a condition known as nystagmus.Dehydration - Feelings of dry mouth and dehydration are a universal experience with bk-EBDP; this effect is a product of an increased heart rate and an extreme motivation to engage in strenuous physical activities. While it is important to avoid becoming dehydrated (especially when out dancing in a hot environment) there have been a number of users suffering from water intoxication through over-drinking, so it is advised that users simply sip at water and never over-drink.Difficulty urinating - Higher doses of bk-EBDP result in an overall difficulty when it comes to urination. This is an effect that is completely temporary and harmless. It is due to bk-EBDP’s promotion of the release of anti-diuretic hormone (ADH). ADH is responsible for regulating urination. This effect can be lessened by simply relaxing, but can be significantly relieved by placing a hot flannel over the genitals to warm them up and encourage blood flow.Temperature regulation suppressionTactile enhancementIncreased heart rateIncreased perspirationIncreased blood pressureCognitive effectsThe cognitive effects of bk-EBDP can be broken down into several components which progressively intensify proportional to dosage. The general head space of bk-EBDP is described by many as one of extreme mental stimulation, feelings of love or empathy and powerful euphoria. It contains a large number of typical psychedelic, entactogenic and stimulant cognitive effects.The most prominent of these cognitive effects generally include:

Thanks, so its basically extremely similar to MDMA? with the average oral dosage of 100mg?

Would this be a safe combination with pre ban Ethylone?

Thanks, so its basically extremely similar to MDMA? with the average oral dosage of 100mg?

Would this be a safe combination with pre ban Ethylone?
Idk, I don't want to say yes or no. Google it and you should find out.

Note: this is a ongoing experiment still taking place. 30 mg seems like a good dose. Doses compound. 60 mg taken in portions, with 50 mg taken within 3 hours and another 10mg at 9 hour, kept me awake from 10:30 am to 5:30 am. Nice energy. Clear headed. Take orally, don't sniff it's inactive.

I received some recently. My choice would have been Hex-En, but I was informed it was out of stock and that this was a analog as well as dibutylone. Since I gave away 50 grams of Dimethylone. I wasn't about to buy dibutylone. Since my choices were slim. I didn't want a pvp analog or mephadrone analog. I do however want to try 4-Meo-pcp since it's the closest to MXE I know for sure I can get. But I wanted something like Ethylone, so I chose Bk-EPDP. This is where it gets a little fucked up. There isn't any dosage information or experiences anywhere except when you google it a supplier claims the dosage is between 1-5 mg and to choose your dosage wisely.

I tasted a little on my tongue, no burn, not strong tasting either. I have a nice mg scale. I weighed 5 mg and sniffed it. No burn. I waited and sniffed 5 mg more. (Next time I'm starting with an oral dose when testing a new rc. It just seems more professional, and less like a hype would do.) I had no effects sniffing it. Over 3 hours I sniffed 75 mg to no effect, but maybe a slight mood lift. Almost no perceivable difference.
Over the next hour or two I sniffed 100 mg. I was thinking it must be like Methylone or Ethylone with a 100-200mg dosage. Big mistake. My first warning to anyone is that this substance is not active in a good way when taken intra nasally. And the dose is much lower than Ethylone orally, so far to my knowledge, and It is not safe in Methylone size doses. This means for sure it won't catch on as a commercial replacement.
So this is what happened after near 200 mg sniffed over the course of 5 hours. First I began to feel like a terrible person, and text about it with a friend. This was some kind of mood induced by the bk-epdp. Thinking about it brings some back, as I write this, while I'm on a oral dose I'll talk about later. I almost don't want to kill my buzz by explaining the the torture of the next 12 hours of hell I experienced under the influence of 200 mg sniffed. The funny thing is it was something like 4 hours after my last dose I started to experience the worst feeling I ever felt and it lasted 12 hours. I had this stress, a physical pressure sensation, in my head. I couldn't sit stil. I would have to get up and pace. I need lorazepam, but the only way I could get it was to call 911 at this time. I resisted the urge to call 911 all night. I never wanted to so bad in my life. I couldn't enjoy anything. Everything was difficult, because it caused a headache to focus on one thing to long. I would yell 'how long will this last' and 'arrrr. Fuck this shit' and ' I can't believe I haven't given in yet ( to 911) this sucks'. Writing this is killing my buzz. I'm going to pause. Anyway this miserable feeling lasted over 12 hours. I said I wouldn't try it again but I did a day later.

I first tried smoking a little off foil. Then a small amount oral. It seemed to have very little effect smoked, but oral produced effects pretty quickly. I have not exceeded 35mg oral in a day so far. This morning the effects are most present off 36 mg taken orally in two doses an hour or more apart.It's a very subtle high. Increased energy and motivation, but not to pushy. Tingling all over my body as the effects kick in. It's mellow and barely noticeable but present feeling of euphoria is nice. I'd like to take more but I don't know at what dose the anxiety kicks in. This drug is uncharted territory.

So in conclusion so far oral shows the most desirable range of effect. Not sure what the dose should be, or how much is okay to take during a day. I may push it further than 36 mg today, but it might not be good since I have no benzodiazepines on hand. It doesn't seem like the effects will ever be as strong as I desire and pushing it will just bring about a bad reaction. Don't waste your money.

Idk, I don't want to say yes or no. Google it and you should find out.

Thanks for your input on this.

It seems that oral is definitely the safest ROA for this chemical.

Unfortunately google is throwing up very little information on this chemical. I cant even find BK-EPDB listed on erowid.

I have read a few trip reports and it seems a few people have stated that BK-EPDB has a strong boosting effect on other drugs. This is what makes me think it could be good combined with say pre ban Ethylone or other drugs with similar action. Although i am not scientifically minded enough to make a educated guess on the safety of combining research chemicals especially new ones with little info available on them.

50mg might just be the 'perfect' oral dosage. Considering even 36mg is producing strong results for a previous poster. Obviously i think people should start lower and work up to the desirable effects.

Thanks for your input on this.
You're welcome ☺️
It seems that oral is definitely the safest ROA for this chemical.
Most definitelyz
Unfortunately google is throwing up very little information on this chemical. I cant even find BK-EPDB listed on erowid.

I have read a few trip reports and it seems a few people have stated that BK-EPDB has a strong boosting effect on other drugs. This is what makes me think it could be good combined with say pre ban Ethylone or other drugs with similar action. Although i am not scientifically minded enough to make a educated guess on the safety of combining research chemicals especially new ones with little info available on them.

50mg might just be the 'perfect' oral dosage. Considering even 36mg is producing strong results for a previous poster. Obviously i think people should start lower and work up to the desirable effects.
Yeah I'd assume that's the safest way

gikNPLd.png

did I get the pic right

So this is ethyl-K? It seems weird that shulgin labeled this as inactive.

IV use

Whats the effect? Blurred vision? Hallucinate ?

I will first start out by stating that the subject in this example has no true regard for life, for many deep and dark reasons no therapist has been able to touch, thus takes to going hard-core straight from the gate... Which, in the end(probably sooner than later), it will help you all... You will at least know.... When I approached him with this topic, he chimed right in..

Apparently:

He ordered methylone, 100 grams of it, and was instead sent this... This BK-EBDP... It was brown all whilst bing a slight pink..Like they couldn't figure out which color to dye it so said, "Fuck it," and threw them both in. Like muddy-period water... diluted... That is what it looked like sometimes in the spoon... That or a golden, reminiscent of the days of methylone... Which he shot grams of daily, sometimes a gram a shot(if it didn't harden in the needle before he could jam it in)... Yea... Told y'all.... Hardcore....
Well, without regard, or really any forethought, SWIM said he grabbed his kit and immediately went to town on crushing and the whole rig-a-ma-roll of whateverthefuck it is he does... Fired it up to melt it with 1.25 ml water to account for evaporation from jet flame. Sucked it up, registered with the red mist, and pllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnngggggggeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd into the most warmest of feelings... Almost, he said, as if he will piss or cum himself... Just warm and golden all over... And for a second(many actually), everything seemed to matter..... less to him..He describes:
It come on slowly.. Like a cat-burgler in the night.. But once it hits, it hits HARD. Immediate body warmth as if you were just placed in a room full of heating blankets, and it is -20 degrees outside... Just a warmth that is indescribably.. Though I am trying really hard... With flood of warmth and serotonin, there was an immediate flood of thoughts... Just a thousand different ideas or topics - all at the same time - and i had to remember to pull myself out of it. Kinda like in Bruce Almighty when he first starts hearing prayers from people and they just get louder and louder.. Exactly like that... To relax and enjoy the power that this chemical holds without much known about it. I know it kicks major ass.. Compared to methylone IV, I would go with this... It still can solidify if your ratio is off. But he has been going daily for 2 months now and still alive and kicking. He said he feels a little sluggish at some points throughout the day - as a side-effect. Also, he said he would start to feel energies or presences of different aura's coming through a specific rip that he showed me... And around the area it is actually fucking cold, and a hot-ass room with no breeze..But it is probably something... Who knows. Maybe BK-EBDP when IV'd in certain individuals, enhances the psychic parts of the brain and amplifies it to make the user become used, by the entities... There I GO, and I am fucking sober....

It will leave the tell-tale white marks all over if you are over-zealous with the plunger when you aerate it. So clean up. He said the strong effects last about 20 minutes and it gradually tapers off into a bout of hunger and the wanting to sleep.

That is what he told me, though I took the liberties of removing some of the profanity, as it lends no real usefulness to the post.

The gives it *thumbs up* *thumbs up*

This is intended for education only. No part of this may be duplicated without authors consent.

I'm closing this because it's a conduit for spam. Anybody wanting to discuss it can start a new thread.

Personally i think take the real thing, its cheaper and easier to get. But hes getting interested in these RCs. My only real experience with RCs is when i overdosed badly on a legal smoking incense so im put off anything research related for life lol.

Does anyone have any experiences, dosage or just any information on the above chemicals?

Thanks
I would tell your friend to be careful with

Thanks
I would advise your friend to be careful and if he’s the type that can’t monitor his doses or thinks he’s good when it’s obvious he isn’t to just stay clear. Bk-epbd is very similar to methylone and I’ve found vendors that advertise bk-mdma but have had the samples tested before use (as you always should and if you aren’t willing to pay for that then you shouldn’t be buying a rc’s) and even after finding out what it really was decided to try it anyway. I did 50mg orally and figured I’d see where it took me. The information I found (psychonautwiki as I discovered to my dismay that day isn’t really a very good source of information about dosing as it could be) said that peak should be about 1-2 hours after onset) after what I thought was the peak 1:30 minutes in, I felt pretty damn good. Not forced and none of the jaw clenching I to expected. So me, being a go big or go home type decided to go for another 60mg and call it a night. I figured if 50mg was a higher common dose I’d be good with another dose slightly higher after hitting the peak. (So I thought was the peak) but no more than 10 minutes later the stimulation started to feel forced and I couldn’t force myself still. I was starting to peak and had already took another 60mg. Worst experience of my life with a stimulant of any type. I couldn’t piss for 15 hours, my jaw felt like it wouldn’t let open with jaws of life and not even 4 mg of Xanax and a 10mg perc could slow the speeding. Just be careful