• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone wanna decribe opiate addiction in one sentence?

Feeling amazing 10 percent of the time, feeling like dogshit the other 90 percent...broke 1oo percent of the time

Cunning baffling and powerful, to many many people. A deep obligation and a pain in the ass to many.

You feel better than you ever have before in this lifetime, so now you will need me all day/every day or you'll suffer in agonizing pain.

This might be more specific to heroin addiction.

"You're a slave to the clock, everyday, all your life, your entire existance is about beating the countdown before the clock hits zero, and you get sick."

That would be my one sentence.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair…

Going to a party in heaven and when you get there you realise it's hell, then the doors are locked.

Escaping from a party in hell but then realising the devil was your best friend all along.

"You will loose everything and everyone"Heroin.
Not my case but accurate enough generally.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair…

Wow. Spot on right there. I didn't like that book but wow, good call.

Heaven and Hell yin and yang light and darkness bliss and agony life and death truely a fine example of dualism.

Feeling amazing 10 percent of the time, feeling like dogshit the other 90 percent...broke 1oo percent of the time

Well it all depents how much you have it. If you have enough stuff all the time you wouldn't feel like dogshit all the time.

Enslavement to fulfilling my constant, aching emptiness with temporary solutions and no endgame in sight.