• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone wanna decribe opiate addiction in one sentence?

My body does not agree with opiates so thank The universe I never could become addicted to it but I've had a lot of friends that have been addicted and I would some up the addiction with the sentence ... They will do anything and everything they can for JUST one more baggie!... then one more.

Once you are in, there is a way out but it isn't easy, but it is absolutely achievable if you are ready.

gas. gets some gas, get some gas till you run out of gas, get gas so you can run superomtimal.

I always said I fall asleep in heaven & wake up in hell.
Since usually i fall asleep at night after doing a shot and wake up in withdrawl.

"Sister morphine when are ya comin round again?! Oh and and I don't think I can wait that long..." I'd love any IV opiate tho. I crave em 24/7 even tho I've been clean a long time and was never seriously addicted this shit sucks sorry I posted before I finished I'm pretty shitfaces lol

Last edited:
Like being a puppet controlled by a totally single minded, unfeeling, totally self-absorbed puppet master with only one objective and is full of wrath and fury and spite if you try to defy Him.

I am so glad to have cut my strings.

you don't care about what you have to do to get heroin because once you get high you won't care about what you had to do to get it

"You will bow to me"
been on hydrocodone for 7 years . when I run out early ,it's like hell.

lying to yourself to continue your use of opiates so you can feel fucking amazing just to feel like fucking ass just to repeat said sentence all over again.

how to miss something never gone, and hence, from where, to carry on?

"You gotta pay to play"
Understand all consequences before making any actions. If you can't handle the bad along with the good, then you are playing the wrong game, amigo.

I've never had a strong physical addiction to opiates/opioids but I unfortunately know all too well about the psychological side of it. There are a lot of words that come to mind when it comes to opioid addiction and none of them are positive. If you're thinking about becoming a recreational opioid user I strongly recommend that you read some of the many posts written by members who are going through or have been through opiate addiction, and see if you can handle that. I'm not going to lie an opiate high is (at least in my opinion) one of the best feelings in the world, why else would so many addicts risk losing everything they own not to mention their lives constantly chasing it?

Sorry about all of that. Now back to the topic... If I had to choose just one word I think it would be Consuming

A Self deluding attempt to escape the abject misery created by ones own soulless need to continuously chase the blissful planes of nothingness, where pain is but a forgotten memory that patiently waits like a thief in the night for your eventual fall and return to the hell that is now your miserable existence.