• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone wanna decribe opiate addiction in one sentence?

It's all been said already so here's some quotes from uncle Burroughs:

"Junk is not a kick. It is a way of life."

"You don’t decide to be an addict. One morning you wake up sick and you’re an addict."

" In the words of total need: "Wouldn't you?" Yes you would."

It's all been said already so here's some quotes from uncle Burroughs:

"Junk is not a kick. It is a way of life."

"You don’t decide to be an addict. One morning you wake up sick and you’re an addict."

" In the words of total need: "Wouldn't you?" Yes you would."

The Godfather of dope

It same with any addiciton, be eat alchohol addiction or opiate. But for my I was using semilegal opiate which was legal, my life was normal, problems only started when I run out of them. I quit them because there would never be possible that I would have unlimited stock of all different opioids. If I had then I maybe havent quited. Mostly ists good time untill you run out enough opiates, if you can get keep youre doses good every day then there isnt any problem. in this world opioid addiction is mostly problems.

I am now clean from heroin on a mat and yes I consider myself clean. But I was a teenage heroin addict in the 90`s and those of us who grew up during that time and was a heroin addict during that time understand the quote and why I called him my junkie Angel and I don't want to hear that because I am on methadone that I am not clean .thank you

"The box. You opened it. We came. Now you must come with us, taste our pleasures.
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering." - Helkraiser. That whole thing about great pleasure and pain always reminded me of h addiction