• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mgs loprazolqam

1.5 mg alprazolam
0.5 gram of heroin (over the course of the day) no misses today I am glad to report. I found out faulty bd needles were a lot of my problem, cloggin and plunger stickin.

240 mgs oxycodone 120 mgs chewed (taken orally with sprite) and 120 mgs mainlined - was meh. Oxy Mainlined was only WOW! the first few times I mainlined it and I think that was cos that was the first few times i mainlined anythintg MYSELF before i had tried IV H.

Attained my bi-weekly DXM dosage. Gonna try something different this time.

Drop the 5 oz, then space out the 300 mgs over the course of the high. Don't really feel like feeling the cold grip of the reaper on my heart tonight.

300mg DHC, An Amount of ethylphenidate and a mg of clonazolam. Not done yet by any stretch of the imagination though :p

shot up a big amount off dope (scale out of batteries). hit hards pins needles, the woosh in temperature. the change in taste, all the ear marks of a good one. but that was 40 mins ago it is now fading into a STRONG nod and I think i'm gonna puke.

just took 0.5 mgs alprazolam and 60 mgs oxycodone to balalnce it out (its weird but it works)

edit: it really wortked. it brought me out of the too-nodded state i was in. if i didnt have xanax or oxy I probably woulda passed out for a few hours after vomiting a few times. but now im back enjoying the synergy of some pretty hardcore drugs CONSCIOUS! going unconscious is a waste imho.

gonna do a micro dope shot after the 2mgs of loprazolam im gonna take in a few mins kicks in - think i'll make it like 60-80 mgs of crystalised china white, my dealer bought a whole bunch of the stuff i posted pics of (crystals of #4) so it's all i been doing, it potent and I think made to go in the vein.

Last edited:
Two glasses of PPT outta a pretty good batch, too bad I spilled the last bottle in my car oh and also an ABV weed edible along with .5mg clonazepam

Fucked UP

120mgs Methadone in morning
Smoked herb all day
2mg USA Xanax bar
1 bump crystal meth
2mg USA Xanax bar
Smoked herb
Drinking Sculpin

Just woke up, it's only 5:30am but I'm gonna stay up. Or at least move to the couch.
Just shot up an oxy80, popped 2,5mg lorazepam & 12Mg bromazepam and gonna roll a spliff then park my ass in front of the TV for a bit until I feel like breakfast, for which I'll go to a panos for a sammich (panos is like the Belgian equivalent of subway).

^That sounds pretty good to be honest. There is something glamorous about waking up early in the morning and taking strong opioids.

OT: Did some ketamine earlier, now i'm just waiting for 2.5g of kratom to kick in (took 4g 3h ago). Think i'm going to smoke a spliff as soon as I start feeling it.

Damn high. Regular dose of etizolam, nice big cup of this fire white vein borneo kratom, and a bowl of two of chronic. Getting visuals like half a tab of acid =D

^That sounds pretty good to be honest. There is something glamorous about waking up early in the morning and taking strong opioids.

OT: Did some ketamine earlier, now i'm just waiting for 2.5g of kratom to kick in (took 4g 3h ago). Think i'm going to smoke a spliff as soon as I start feeling it.

it really is tits. for me it's waking up early doing strong opiods and watching investigation discovery - that really strums my banjo - for some reason.

in my system currently:

25 mgs promethazine
100 mgs codeine
1 mgs alprazolam
2mgs loprazolam
240 mgs oxycodone - 80 mgs mainlined - 160 chewitised
heroin 500 mgs mainlined over the course of the day and night.. half a gram of this stuff is a shit load to even someone with my tolerance cos it so good. crystalised chunks of #4 is HEAT!

fZng7N7.jpg

FEELS GUTe MUHN

Status
Not open for further replies.