• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home and ran 2 miles for the endo-cannabinoid/endorphin high. I'm so out of shape it only takes that much distance before I'm ready to keel over.

Now that I did my due diligence, I'm ready for my bed time spliffs. I'm slowly learning that when you're an adult, there's no waiting around for the right time to do something. You either do it or wind up waiting forever.

Have a great night everybody.

3g of kratom and some DMT which apparently wasn't enough for a full trip... Now i'm all out except for a small amount of dark red colored crystals, I tried to smoke that months ago and it worked but it was harsher and the high was a bit different.

Good luck whosa, wish you all the best in treatment

ot: small line of dope and a big dab. doing some traveling (business then family then business again) so kind of a crazy schedule lately

going in this week. ^thans FM.

so guys dont worry if you don't see me here. i'll be in rehab where phones and internet are not allowed (that part will suck).

I am thnkin about starting smoking cigarettes again in rehab (to give me something to look forward to and as a crutch). someone talk me out of it. i was a pack a day smoker for many years but i stopped in september 2009.

OT: 3 shots ofg dope today. really high it nearly 2 am 2 mg loprazolam and 40 mg oxy too.
and is officially monday and the week i will get admitted. i thnk it will be wednes, am gonnqa spk to the lady when i wake up.

It's nice to see people in this forum procceding, because that's what it is when you get in a rehab to kick a drug habbit-process. I wish it will work out.

only the most woke posters in this thread. i was gonna do pod tea tonight or tomorrow, then decided to hold off for another week or two. it's pot for this hombre tonight.

ps GOOD LUCK WHOSEY

I spent all the night binging with heroin.It's 7.18 in Greece right now, and suposly I have to wake up 9.00 for work. I wish I had some proper stimulant to deal with the day coming, but Ill have to do it with energy drinks and coffees. I just hope I will hear the alarm clock in 2 hours...

IV 200mg heroin/fentanyl
50mg methamphetamine vaped
Half a blunt stuffed with a few strains of medicinal-grade

Waiting until my preferred dope boyz are awake and on so I can hop in the Challenger and swoop up some more fentadope and a lil' coca for a speedball.

240mg oxycontin (iv), 60mg MS Contin (Chewed), 12mg bromazepam & 2,5mg lorazepam.

going in this week. ^thans FM.

so guys dont worry if you don't see me here. i'll be in rehab where phones and internet are not allowed (that part will suck).

I am thnkin about starting smoking cigarettes again in rehab (to give me something to look forward to and as a crutch). someone talk me out of it. i was a pack a day smoker for many years but i stopped in september 2009.

OT: 3 shots ofg dope today. really high it nearly 2 am 2 mg loprazolam and 40 mg oxy too.
and is officially monday and the week i will get admitted. i thnk it will be wednes, am gonnqa spk to the lady when i wake up.

hey man.. havent been on bluelight in weeks and i was reading this thread and came across your post

just wanted to say best of luck to you and hang in there, get thru that detox yo
also wanted to say, that secret stash of pills/gear you (and every good addict) has.. get rid of it before you go in. dont think ull be able to have them just sit there, use them or chuck them man.. come home to a clean house.
also when you get out ull feel amazing for some amount of days but inevitably ive found ull be hit with some of the hardest depression uve ever felt so post in TDS if you want to, get a counseller (counsellers/psychs can be pricey i know but just think of what you were spending on gear) and a strong network of real friends and e-friends, ull need it man but remember it does get easier.

best of luck and god speed.

edit- oh and what up p2ccc, hope ya doing well

Last edited:
Slorty!! <3

Wish there was a chatroom that was still active so we could hang out and chat like old times. :(

also GL whosey! It won't be easy, but methadone is definitely the least painful way of kicking. Unless you become dependent on that.. Then it just turns into another kind of w/d-hell. But I sincerely wish you the best of luck kicking m8. ;)

only the most woke posters in this thread. i was gonna do pod tea tonight or tomorrow, then decided to hold off for another week or two. it's pot for this hombre tonight.

ps GOOD LUCK WHOSEY

More power to you, I drink that stuff about every day now.

Not that it's not fun anymore, it just started off as a weekend thing. Absolutely kills my innumerable aches and pains tho.

When the dose kicks in after spending 4 days barely maintaining on codeine phosphate

I get 120 x 30mg dihydrocodeine scripted every fortnight, picked up last Tuesday and said script was gone by Friday evening (I can mostly make it last longer, just the occasional Fuck up, what can I say? I Just like to get high lol)
So after running out Friday I was facing the prospect of rattling all weekend - on a side note does anyone else look at your last few pills and think 'I could be sensible and make theme last or I could just smash this dose n get niiicely high?' Well 9 times out of 10 that's me. So I smashed my last big dose of dihydrocodeine then just thought bollox weekend should be fun ? luckily I was able to get some 30mg & 15mg Codeine phosphate, just about enough to compensate for the lack of Dihydrocodeine and stave the withdrawals. Couldn't tell the Dr I'd eaten a script of 120 tablets in 4 days so had to go on tactical blag to the Dr's. Just said my pain reliefs been less effective since I started taking citalopram and I was given 60mg x/r DHC Continuus (I have also fucked up and injured my knee again so it's kinda needed.

Anyway I digress

So I've just munched 480mg of DHC to break the time release and quickly chased it with 6mg of lorazepam
I'm starting to kick in now, that lovely warm, fuzzy euphoria and the sheer blissed out relaxation from the lorazes. Starting to feel guurrrrrd

75 mg of DXM and 0.5 mg of clonazepam for potentiation, and 600 mg of codeine.

First time after so many trials that I actually feel high on this drug and not just relaxed, it's no heroin but it feels pretty good and hey, it's OTC and cheap as fuck!

weed and tea

been struggling mightily with my insomnia and appetite lately, gonna try going on a low dose of mirtazapine to see if i can fix these issues (IMO safer than the banjos I was using for years). had to cancel half my work shifts this week due to exhaustion. ironic that i slow down bigtime on the drugs and my body decides NOW is a good time to fuck shit up. i don't think i'll ever understand life, not that i entirely want to.

What's everyone? I haven't been around here for a long time had a year clean but the last week I said fuck it and started getting high again. It's been fun and shitty at the same time. I was doing so good in life and now im starting to fuck up again. It started with Weed, Ketamine, kratom, molly, acid, and etizolam. But i'm progressing fast. I just had a bad car accident and totaled my new car which really fucking sucks man. So tonight I said fuck it. I got some fire heroin and cocaine. Just shoot a small speedball whooooweee buddy it feels amazing and depressing at the same time. I hope I can reel myself in and not end up back in rehab for the 4th time. I really turned my life around. Anyway i'll think about the bad times tomorrow, tonight i'm going hard. Speedball, weed, and K all night babyyy =D

hi escape! i take it from the easily accessible speedbawlz that you're still on the east coast. i'm sorry to hear about your whip :(. come to the west coast and relax if you want, weed is legal from the Mexican border all the way up to Russia as long as you're on US soil. i moved almost a year ago exactly and have not regretted it.

have a great night buddy (and everyone else)!

What's everyone? I haven't been around here for a long time had a year clean but the last week I said fuck it and started getting high again. It's been fun and shitty at the same time. I was doing so good in life and now im starting to fuck up again. It started with Weed, Ketamine, kratom, molly, acid, and etizolam. But i'm progressing fast. I just had a bad car accident and totaled my new car which really fucking sucks man. So tonight I said fuck it. I got some fire heroin and cocaine. Just shoot a small speedball whooooweee buddy it feels amazing and depressing at the same time. I hope I can reel myself in and not end up back in rehab for the 4th time. I really turned my life around. Anyway i'll think about the bad times tomorrow, tonight i'm going hard. Speedball, weed, and K all night babyyy =D

Hey man! Glad to see you although the reason why you're here isn't really something to be happy about. Hope you can put a halt to it before things get out of hand again. I do hope to see you posting here again more though, but I reckon that'll only be the case if you do have a full-on relapse, which is something I don't want. So I'd rather miss your posts here knowing that you're clean and happy than see you post here while addicted and miserable.

In any case, it's good to hear from you!

Ot: Woke up; downed 20mg DXM for potentiation. Had it sitting around for ages, finally decided to actually use it. I hate DXM in 'recreational' doses so much that was very hesitant, but at 20mg it does nothing fortunately, except (hopefully) lower my opi tolerance and potentiate the 80mg oxy I just shot.

Dxm is a pretty good painkiller in low doses.

I do notice that once I developed pain I got no real high from opiates. I have tried a few times but at best they just relieve pain or knock me out.

I always had some pain from sports injuries but got high as fuck from 5mgs oxycodone. Now a couple hundred is needed for any type of nod.

So yeah I took some various pain pills and just not being in pain enough to do the things I enjoy and getting things done is enough for me.

I dunno maybe I just don't notice the opiate effects after all these years but I guess now that I rarely run out of my rx and take it more or less as directed with the intended roa it won't do shit but it's intended purpose.

That being said I feel pretty good most days unless my back is off. Going to a chiropractor and surgeon to sort all that out finally, took the better part of a decade to get my insurance to cover it.

Hopefully gonna do some good fun drugs later this week and will be tripping too hard and/or having too much fun to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.