• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee
50mg methadone
1.25mg clonazepam
.1mg clonidine

^ that was my morning fix, just added my last .5mg clonazepam cause I should be getting more alprazoam/clonazepam tonight or tomorrow latest. Now I'm on my way to go get an energy drink, cimetidine and then go apply for a job at the library.

Also just found a full unopened pack of Newport 100s on the ground which is worth like 11$ here in MA :)

Pretty high on kratom and primo weed. The kratom has just kicked in and it's synergising extremelly well with a couple bong rips.

Im curious how opiates and weed work together?

the weed more often than not intensifies the soporific effects of the opiates and sometimes the euphoric as well.

ot: fked up a big shot of the h in the pic thanks to BD - damn i hate their rigs, but sometimes they are all i can get. plunger was so dman stubborn. i would say half of the shot went directly in the vein and the other missed. my first mistake in a while.
i went and got some neomedic fits instead now (a half hour drive too)- they are really decent ime.

120Mg MS Contin, 12mg Bromazepam & 2,5mg Lorazepam. Feels alrite. :)

MEH!

i'll take what im on mate over that ANYday of the weezy.

ot: just did a shot hit the vein and got the blam full metallic taste in the mouth, rush, warm feelin jacket(metallic seems to be best way to describe the change /and taste in mouth on a fat shot)

4mg alprazolam, 70mg methylphenidate, chocolate vodka, and diphenoxylate.

Mixing methylphenidate with ethanol converts it to ethylphenidate and I find it significantly more euphoric! mod edit: (Though there are more cardiovascular risks (bigger strain to the heart) that come with using ethylphenidate, not dissimilar to its 'cocaine cousin' - cocaethylene)

The government took my telepathy away and altered my brain receptors again and it has made me depressed and I am trying to get through it. And I am missing a tropical storm forecast but I am going to use a huge dose of DXM to try to get it back, DXM doesn't seem to work for increasing telepathy anymore, maybe the government remodeled my brain receptors. Starting fluid doesn't work anymore either so I am giving that nasty shit up, recipe for brain damage. But I am going to buy pure ether because it is fun! One time on ether I was a little girl, an African slave, and someone whose identity I could not define at the same time...

The chocolate vodka is really tasty. Now I will smoke a cigarette.

Last edited by a moderator:
smoking spliffs before bed.

my employer is fucking me in the ass with horrible schedules week after week. i've alleviated some of my frustration now that i know i won't be with them longer than a few more months. it does suck being called in every time i have a day off though. i haven't been able to do jack shit since august.

have a wonderful night everyone

Itchin' like a bitch from eating Oxy 20s all day. Also had a hit of weed that's making me a bit dysphoric. Will have Topamax at bedtime. Just chilling with my girl and my cat on a Friday night...

This election has been a real downer, and the misery shows no sign of stopping. Everybody on both sides bitching at each other through social media and whatnot... On the upside, weed is now fully legal in my state so I hope to have some nice little plants going soon! <3

MEH!

i'll take what im on mate over that ANYday of the weezy.

ot: just did a shot hit the vein and got the blam full metallic taste in the mouth, rush, warm feelin jacket(metallic seems to be best way to describe the change /and taste in mouth on a fat shot)

Morphine is all I have right now ok? Don't laugh at me for having inferior opiates to yours. :(

smoking spliffs before bed.

my employer is fucking me in the ass with horrible schedules week after week. i've alleviated some of my frustration now that i know i won't be with them longer than a few more months. it does suck being called in every time i have a day off though. i haven't been able to do jack shit since august.

have a wonderful night everyone

What industry do you work in? I'm in the same boat because of the season. I'm down to one off day a week till the end of the year and my days are becoming 2-3 hours longer :(

OT: another wash from the same pods as last night, vaped weed w/ cbd, green Borneo kratom

I work with the elderly, for a national organization. It's difficult to explain because it's not wholly a healthcare thing. I'm on call so my hours are always real fucky. Next spring I am making it my prime goal to get steady hours because I can manage 45-50 a week fine if they are always the same. Right now I'm doing 40+ but the schedule is totally unpredictable. It is entirely fucking me up since I'm very much a routine oriented person. So right now I am hanging on until the end of the year when I have some days off, and after that things will be easier. Things could be a lot worse, honestly. That's always my last thought on shitty matters.

I hope your situation improves too, dg. At least when we are working we are being productive, eh?

OT: Not high, trying to adjust to a more monastic lifestyle in hopes to more easily slide along this thread of time ;)

Smoked about 200mg of Heroin. Gonna smoke the rest 800 mg through the night. I wish I had an energy drink now but Im too lazy to go buy one.

just got a new batch of dope, this rush was like a rollercoaster it was so strong and scary. the pins and needles soo intense everwhere especially my hands - gone after about a minute. then warmth and throbbing. so much warmth. pulsating hard as fuck. weird that it turned my face and arms red though....

the returning to normal now but after the shot my face and arms and neck were red, histamines???

maybe i left too much surgical spirits on my fingers when I scrunched the q-tip (wet q-tip) for a filter, but i always swab my fingers with either surgical spirits or 90% isopropyl alcohol then swab em with sterile saline water after the alcoswabing.

taking 2 mgs loprazolam now

now 40 mins after the shot, alll redness is gone, left very sedated and nodding and wth severe nausea. my kingdom for some cyclizine!

Last edited:
just got a new batch of dope, this rush was like a rollercoaster it was so strong and scary. the pins and needles soo intense everwhere especially my hands - gone after about a minute. then warmth and throbbing. so much warmth. pulsating hard as fuck. weird that it turned my face and arms red though....

the returning to normal now but after the shot my face and arms and neck were red, histamines???

maybe i left too much surgical spirits on my fingers when I scrunched the q-tip (wet q-tip) for a filter, but i always swab my fingers with either surgical spirits or 90% isopropyl alcohol.

I've seen that happen a couple time (people turn very red after shooting opiates). Usually it's not a good sign I don't think...one dude in particular I remember, big fat guy, he turned bright red and got real sweaty while looking like he was gonna fall out at any second, felt for sure that guy was about to have major problemas. I was mentally strategising how I and the one other person in the room (a girl, but a decently tough/athletic one) were going to drag that whale outside the drug den for medical attention.

But ultimately I convinced him to come outside for a cigarette and fresh air, and he was fine after a bit.

^I am over weight. Not immensely but overweight nonetheless .I'm 6.1 so I pull it off - people wouldn't call me fat with my shirt on - maybe chubby at worst. And have slightly high blood pressure.

Yeah it probably isn't anything good. I think maybe close to fallin out was what it was signifying , cos I was struggling to breath when the rush peaked. It was very wreckless for me to dive in with a big shot of untested new dope.

I have to say that I think that is the highest I have ever been. And probably was close to that O/ding point. breathing was hard and laboured and chest was heavy (but all felt very opiate-related as in not heart related).

I know not to do such big doses with this stuff if nothing else. Ideally I will go in to medical detox early this weak.

If you guys don't see me around - it's prob cos I've checked in.

I do plan on letting my nikkas on this site know, but it might not happen that way so jus saiyan.

ot: 1 mg more loprazolam.

Am now comfortable with my high nearly 3 hours later. Heeeeeweeeeeeee that was a mother of an experience.

I work with the elderly, for a national organization. It's difficult to explain because it's not wholly a healthcare thing. I'm on call so my hours are always real fucky. Next spring I am making it my prime goal to get steady hours because I can manage 45-50 a week fine if they are always the same. Right now I'm doing 40+ but the schedule is totally unpredictable. It is entirely fucking me up since I'm very much a routine oriented person. So right now I am hanging on until the end of the year when I have some days off, and after that things will be easier. Things could be a lot worse, honestly. That's always my last thought on shitty matters.

I hope your situation improves too, dg. At least when we are working we are being productive, eh?

OT: Not high, trying to adjust to a more monastic lifestyle in hopes to more easily slide along this thread of time ;)

Oh I see you work on a call schedule. That would annoy me so much, I plan everything very carefully around my work schedule.

It sucks but I just keep my mind on the paycheck and endure the shitstorm. Plus yeah, it makes me feel productive, since I'm usually high on drugs in most of my spare time.

My sentence structuring is great right now but oh well. Grammatical errors brought to you by:

Pod tea, a fat spliff, and a 0.25mg xanax I found on the ground when I cleaned my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.