• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't blame you, yucky syrups :(

my roommate just found our other roommate hung himself earlier today. it's a tough time in our house right now. a complete shock to us.

OT: drinking tea and after the officials leave, probably beer. took a few mg val before any of this happened about 2 hours ago.

Goddamn it, did a shot about 3 hours ago and my arm still hurts like hell where I did it 8) I think it was a partial miss or something, maybe hit a nerve...I don't know. Sick of this, hopefully it'll ease up by morning.

I'm getting to that unpleasant point where I still feel depressed even when I'm high.

i don't blame you, yucky syrups :(

my roommate just found our other roommate hung himself earlier today. it's a tough time in our house right now. a complete shock to us.

OT: drinking tea and after the officials leave, probably beer. took a few mg val before any of this happened about 2 hours ago.

Wow that is awful. I'm sorry to hear that, damn :(

SirTop- So sorry to hear about your roommate man. How close are you?

Few more hits of crystal m-amp + 15mg mirtazapine raspberry dissolving tablets

Thanks for your thoughts guys... me and my other roommate are still trying to process everything right now. We can't live in our house anymore, psychologically or financially. I've only been living with them for a year, but my roommate and the one that just passed were friends since 1989. He and myself were on good terms, but not super close or anything. We hung out a few times but he was mostly a recluse for the time I knew him. All of us got along though, and until today thought things were going well. Dude must have been really sad/desperate inside.

Anyway, fuck... I'm gonna peace out now and try to rest before I need to get up in 4 hours.

I have 2 jobs, and a side job is you know what I mean.. ONLY way to support such habit.. lol

Promethazine potentiates opiates very nicely if you didnt know.

kratom, I was good and decided not to get roxies and just do kratom instead. guess what i wouldve done if kratom was illegal and not available anymore?...

I'll give you a hint, its not stay home and read the bible instead of getting high

Holy fuck STH that's terrible, I feel for you. Stay strong m, message me if you need anything

I'm sorry I'm high as fuck, Plz merge.

I meant to so say stay strong** I have no idea how I would react to something like that tbh

OT: Nodding my ass off on 4mg bupe and 2mg clonazepam

Last edited by a moderator:
100mg oxy and 30mg adderall. So high. How people live their lives everyday in sobriety I'll never figure out. They must not be holding any demons down I guess. Either way my biggest complaint for today would be why the hell do the drugs have to wear off before I want them to. I don't need to be high all the time. If I could just be high when I'm awake I would be ok.

Edit: STH - sorry bro. Sudden loss is always difficult to be around. I hope you and your boys are ok.

20 oxycodone + 5mg valium subL + 750 methocarbamol + 6mg clonazepam + caffeine + more drugs to come? I hope, I'm leanin' back to some 21 Savage. Narcotics on me I be mad high. Ima sit in front of the judge and tell a damn lie. Then inject some dope like the honkey I am. Dont question that jack.

Last edited:
2 xanax bars
2mg klonopin
- Went and checked out the So-Cal Stoner's Cup and came back with TONS of free dank weed...no lie, the best flowers I've seen the past 18 years of being a toker.

Thanks guys. I spend a lot of my time around declining patients in the health care biz, been doing hospice work a lot of the time for the last year. It's different when it's your comparatively young roommate I guess. I'm still flabbergasted and mainly just trying to be as supportive as I can for my other roommate.

OT: Chain drinking bombers of high ABV beer as usual. Listening to trip hop in my recliner as usual.

Have a nice Saturday evening everyone.

Tfw you have an amazing nod going and fuckin fall asleep.

Well I guess now that I slept through the day I should do drugs all night?

Just ate my last 5mg of lorazepam. Hope I can relax a bit after that cocaine business. Not good in opi w/d. Amps are better, at least they work a little longer.

3 hits of pink gel tabs (from a windowpane) of pure LSD (massive dose) + 5mg oxy

Every atom accounted for, shamanistic studies into unknown territories or cult films of the 70's

Definitely more drugs in the future, hopefully heroin

Last edited:
1.0g Heroin (smoked, throughout the day)
50mg Hydrocodone ER
2mg Clonazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
Caffeine (coffee)
Nicotine (Marlboro midnights)

Took Hydroxyzine instead of Gaba today.. I love mixing Promethazine and Hydroxyzine with opiates.. gives it a very nice kick, esp with benzos. (DON'T TRY AT HOME, VERY VERY DANGEROUS COMBINATIONS.. MUST HAVE A VERY HIGH TOLERANCE TO DRUGS)

3 hits of pink gel tabs (from a windowpane) of pure LSD (massive dose) + 5mg oxy

Every atom accounted for, shamanistic studies into unknown territories or cult films of the 70's

Definitely more drugs in the future, hopefully heroin

Jealous! I have not had good L in YEARS!!! I haven't even had/seen gel tabs since circa 2004-2005

Status
Not open for further replies.