• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

MDMA Marquis test, some smoke

herder44

Greenlighter
Need some help,

Just used the eztest vile. I poured a little sample and turned dark purple to black quick. The end product was dark purple and black. However I did notice a little smoke come out of the vile. Is this normal? Is there something to look for if I re-test?

I also had a purity test, not sure how accurate these are? I did have a scale and used the proper amount 0.02 or very close to it.
The end result was having the top layer looking fairly dark and the bottom layer looking almost clear. A little cloudy. Looking at the website it looks like high purity. The only thing I did notice is within the first 5 minutes was the top ring of the top layer was darker then the rest. It all evened out after we were done and at the 20-25 minute mark it looked dark, like the high purity colour on there site.

I'd be feeling really good if it wasn't for the smoke at the beginning. Not sure what that means. Google search shows mixed reviews.

The smoke is normal, it's a result of the compound present being in the hydrochloride salt.

The purity tests are OK if you are accurate with the amount but "0.02 or very close to it" probably isn't going to be sufficient.

Don't forget that reagent test results should not be read after a few minutes because they are affected by the air.