• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to find a vain, FAST!

Yo! you need to chill there bud! For real. you aren't from FL you don't know shit about where I live.. I have been in this game plenty long enough between doing dope, pharms and coke IV! SO NO WE ARENT FUCKING MORONS! WE ARE DENIED FUCKING BEING SOLD NEEDLES WITHOUT A SCRIPT FOR INSULIN IN SOME STATES! don't go talking a bunch of shit to someone, whom you know jack shit about.. I never argue/get mad on these forums, even with rude ass posts such as this one, because I am not that kind of person, and I know the moderators try to keep this kind of "shit talk" minimal.. but just because you have had no problem buying them from pharmacies, where ever your from.. doesn't mean its like that all over the country, sadly! it is so fucking stupid, and the pharmacies need to stop denying good paying customers, where I am from, the sale of clean insulin syringes, for the sake of saving someone's life, who is so desperate, they would pick a dirty rig up off the ground to get high! not saying I have ever done something to that extent, just saying I'm sure there are people out there who would just because some fuckhead pharmacist wouldn't SELL them needles... its utter bullshit, and pisses me off everytime I think about it, very glad I have a source who can get them when and where ever because he has diabetes! SO ImSTILLtrying, do not come in jumping to conclusions, and making assumptions like you know me, and make rude statements/bash me like you just did.. I don't appreciate that!
For real man! He thought I wasn't experienced... I've been shooting up and doing playing this hard, painful, endless cycle, & it's almost impossible to find a good source of rigs at a pharmacy but even then they look at you odd and would call the police even if you LOOK sketchy! Sucks ass man! Imma chill now with a few 10MG Diazepam :)

I'm kind of a shitty moderator :(, as I'd completely forgotten what the original purpose of the thread was. Sorry Edaw, that's lame of me.
It's fine :) I'm learning but still need helping knowing where some of the good veins that are generally found where ever on the human body. I know veins aren't all the same, and in some different places, but I use large veins and don't like or cant use small veins unless my needle can't fit into it. So I'm asking what I can do to hit a good one, & any tips, or tricks. That would be great and very helpful! :) thanks!

My experience is same as Ilovetonod when I lived in Florida (Broward county) The pharmacies will sell syringes only to diabetics with a prescription. Policies vary state by state and even county by county. So not every person in the U.S. can just walk into a pharmacy and buy them. That being said, insults are unnecessary and will not be tolerated. Can we get back to Edaw's original question and help him find a vein?
Thanks for getting eveyone back on track for my original question, T.Calderone.

You do realize different states have different laws about syringe purchasing, it just so happens that MA is lucky and has it easy, but it hasn't always been that way here; it has only been a MA law that injection drug users are to have access to clean syringes from any pharmacy for like 12 years.

Don't be close minded
I've stated this on the last page; & yes I agree with you. That some states, & even counties of states have laws about the sale of syringes unless they're for syrup, or elixirs.

I'm glad you care about safety. That's all well and good, except that's not what you said. You insulted multiple people for no reason and implied that the reason they couldn't acquire rigs was because they were either too stupid, scared or just plain lacked balls. If you actually want to take those things back that you said and restate your case as "I actually just want people to be safe and not reuse needles, I dind't mean to come off as insulting", then I'm sure that would be received in a better fashion.

this is just my personality; I BUST BALL! but at the same time I am preaching what I KNOW AND WHAT I DO! I dont want to see people moan and groan through a needle sickness; been there, done that. worst thing dope can do to you besides kill you, which is right there as well. the sickness is fucking HELL and if you have the option to run to the store, order online, or get a NEW PIN or a pin NOT USED FOR 3 WEEKS NOW - ITS TIME TO DO THAT! but others did not step up and say much; they made it seem like the option is no big deal but me, on the other hand, CALLED THEM A MORON AND TOLD THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING OR YOU'LL BE FUCKING DEAD/SICK/MISERABLE, etc". I am not sorry for speaking the truth I just come off ignorant at times but again, thats just me in general, dude. no one here made it seem what it is - literally, you could RUIN YOUR LIFE THAT WAYYYYYYYYY!

you can say whatever but I still hold by my words; maybe not as aggressive as I was but I dont want to see someone be a moron or a hero and do the wrong thing when they could run to the store, order online quickly, or do many of the other things. just supply yourself w/ the right stuff if you can and if you cant, make sure that next shot is NOT THE SAME! SUPPLY YOURSELF NOW FOR THE FUTURE!

we are guys here, man.. RIGHT? lets act like guys and stop being a bunch of puss's! we are talking about using HEROIN... SHOOTING IT, TOO! so lets make sure people are doing it right at least, RIGHT!? if no one speaks up and let him know how big of a mistake this is, then he's not learning much. its just people saying, "be careful", "what what you do", great, all small things, but me calling him a "fucking moron, careful, you'll die" may open the eyes/ears a bit more, or at least its how I see it.

I am sorry to the people offended, as I said before, but play it smart and do things right.. its all ill say.

this is just my personality; I BUST BALL! but at the same time I am preaching what I KNOW AND WHAT I DO! I dont want to see people moan and groan through a needle sickness; been there, done that. worst thing dope can do to you besides kill you, which is right there as well. the sickness is fucking HELL and if you have the option to run to the store, order online, or get a NEW PIN or a pin NOT USED FOR 3 WEEKS NOW - ITS TIME TO DO THAT! but others did not step up and say much; they made it seem like the option is no big deal but me, on the other hand, CALLED THEM A MORON AND TOLD THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING OR YOU'LL BE FUCKING DEAD/SICK/MISERABLE, etc". I am not sorry for speaking the truth I just come off ignorant at times but again, thats just me in general, dude. no one here made it seem what it is - literally, you could RUIN YOUR LIFE THAT WAYYYYYYYYY!

you can say whatever but I still hold by my words; maybe not as aggressive as I was but I dont want to see someone be a moron or a hero and do the wrong thing when they could run to the store, order online quickly, or do many of the other things. just supply yourself w/ the right stuff if you can and if you cant, make sure that next shot is NOT THE SAME! SUPPLY YOURSELF NOW FOR THE FUTURE!

we are guys here, man.. RIGHT? lets act like guys and stop being a bunch of puss's! we are talking about using HEROIN... SHOOTING IT, TOO! so lets make sure people are doing it right at least, RIGHT!? if no one speaks up and let him know how big of a mistake this is, then he's not learning much. its just people saying, "be careful", "what what you do", great, all small things, but me calling him a "fucking moron, careful, you'll die" may open the eyes/ears a bit more, or at least its how I see it.

I am sorry to the people offended, as I said before, but play it smart and do things right.. its all ill say.
Dude, just chill; I'm not a damn inexperienced IV user man. I've been using for many, many years and know what I'm doing. Okay? I'm just now about to buy them online and I am getting 4 bags of the most rigs I can get, and have them shipped to me ASAP. I just don't appreciate you thinking I'm inexperienced, it's not cool and I really don't think you should think that off the bat. My main question was for JUST finding veins man! I still want help with that- read the above many post and you will find the question on what I'm asking for and how to do whatever and or find whatever, go look.

For real man! He thought I wasn't experienced... I've been shooting up and doing playing this hard, painful, endless cycle, & it's almost impossible to find a good source of rigs at a pharmacy but even then they look at you odd and would call the police even if you LOOK sketchy! Sucks ass man! Imma chill now with a few 10MG Diazepam :)
but see what you just said. YOU CAN GET THEM AT THE PHARMACY! so go get new rigs, thats my whole point. and thet dont look at you odd; thats a head game. and if you go nodding, then thats your problem. and hard to get a good source? internet is BOOMING WITH MILLIONS OF PINS!

this right here is why I feel I was right. cleans needles are so important. you havent been shooting long enough if you think otherwise.

Dude, just chill; I'm not a damn inexperienced IV user man. I've been using for many, many years and know what I'm doing. Okay? I'm just now about to buy them online and I am getting 4 bags of the most rigs I can get, and have them shipped to me ASAP. I just don't appreciate you thinking I'm inexperienced, it's not cool and I really don't think you should think that off the bat. My main question was for JUST finding veins man! I still want help with that- read the above many post and you will find the question on what I'm asking for and how to do whatever and or find whatever, go look.

how long you've been using for out of curiosity? veins come and go, and sticking shit needles in them make them go and stay gone. a sharp pin in a vein will keep that vein nice and plump for a long ass time. you dont need to see veins; just feel for them. stick and move.. but again, w/ a used, shit pin, this is hell. you can stick and move but be careful if older pin. feel for where the skin feels thing and ready to pop; that vein will be ready to pop through. not all can be seen but many can be hit. where did you shoot before? try bicep? back of arm/forearm? hands? what have you done? there are a lot of veins to hit just depends on your experience.tie off for a minute and see what pops up.

but see what you just said. YOU CAN GET THEM AT THE PHARMACY! so go get new rigs, thats my whole point. and thet dont look at you odd; thats a head game. and if you go nodding, then thats your problem. and hard to get a good source? internet is BOOMING WITH MILLIONS OF PINS!

this right here is why I feel I was right. cleans needles are so important. you havent been shooting long enough if you think otherwise.
You misunderstand what I said; I said that, they look at you odd and 2/40 places where they sell rigs and allow you to buy them without a scipt and or just won't serve you. I go in dressed nice, clean clothing and fresh. I'm all washed up, & look perfect without any track marks too. I just have better luck online WHICH is what I'm trying to do now man! Stop refusing to accept that not all counties and states allow what ever yours does! And chill man!

how long you've been using for out of curiosity? veins come and go, and sticking shit needles in them make them go and stay gone. a sharp pin in a vein will keep that vein nice and plump for a long ass time. you dont need to see veins; just feel for them. stick and move.. but again, w/ a used, shit pin, this is hell. you can stick and move but be careful if older pin. feel for where the skin feels thing and ready to pop; that vein will be ready to pop through. not all can be seen but many can be hit. where did you shoot before? try bicep? back of arm/forearm? hands? what have you done? there are a lot of veins to hit just depends on your experience.tie off for a minute and see what pops up.
I shoot up where the pit of where my arm and shoulder bend. I use those big many veins, as well as a few others on my wrist that's low down to that pit, & ones on the top of my arm that go to the bottom of my arm too.

why dont you tie off and find what you can? do you ever just stick and pull? meaning draw back to just see where the blood is? do you use the forearm at all? because that is def. a spot you should have a look at and will have success. how about bicep area? do you see anything there? either way, there are def. good veins there as well which are open to getting SHOT! you legit have to "stick and move" to find some new/good spots. hard to say if you cannot see your veins already, but go w/ the popular place I am telling you and try your best w/ those.

where do you typically shoot up besides the one spot you mentioned? you use your hands? stay away from those if possible; thats def. a place you'll catch something when using used/dirty pins. plus, a miss there will lead to you to the hospital ER cuz your hand blows up and doesnt move; BEEN THERE, DONE THAT! it sucks. you gotta be a good shooter to make sure hand is never a problem.

People would probably not be as offended if you would lose access to your CAPS LOCK key ...

I swear, I think this is BostonBrownTown 's alter ego.... (?) he loved that CAPS key too ...

Your points aren't the issue. It's just... Once you get a person's defences up, they won't hear the message. ...so insulting posters may not be the best way to reach them

Yeah.. You know nothing about me imStillTrying.. So don't call me a pussy, because for one thing I am not and don't appreciate that insult, you seriously need to chill your ass out, if you are just going to be a rude asshole, and do nothing but talk shit, don't bother posting here, no one on here likes it and if you keep doing it I don't think your account will be around too much longer, think about the shit you type, before typing it.. for another, calling people pussies with no balls, because pharmacies in their area wont sell them syringes, even though they have tried many times to buy them(like me!), with every excuse in the book, because they always ask, why I need them and where my insulin prescription is for proof, and get denied sale every fucking time at every chain and mom/pop pharm, is not cool, how the fuck does that make us a pussy, when we do walk up to pharmacists and attempt to buy clean rigs?! I mean, the pharmacists can be pussies! some of them.. some are just trying to stay out of a jam with the law or whatever.. Just because you can simply walk into any store and buy rigs where you are, doesn't mean everyone in the US can.. Don't believe me? come on down to FL.. and see for yourself how fucking hard it really is! Some states in the US have needle exchanges and sell rigs to anyone who walks in the door no matter what, and some don't! unfortunately mine doesn't! So NO its not my fault, I am not scared to ask, and don't give a fuck what people look at me like, or what they say to me, I'm not afraid of someone judging me, I truly could care less what someone thinks of me buying syringes! I have already done it so many times before, I just gave up these days.. and I let someone who can get them, get them for me whenever I run out.. they are cheap af, and well worth it!

EdawnFlawgn: You should try the veins that go from your thumb all the way to the crook of your arm, running alongside the inside edge of your forearm.. they are usually the easiest to hit, especially closer to the crook of your arm..And I IV in my wrists and hands as well, because I like to rotate IV sites every time, and well I cant always hit the crook of my arm.. I used to have a great spot on my bicep, running up the middle of my arm, right over my crook to my bicep of my left arm.. used it too much, and fucked it up.. now its hidden way too deep, and cant find it, even if I tie the tourniquet super tight.. its vanished.. be careful if you tend to use one spot, over and over.. that is one way I have lost a couple good veins, when I started to IV.. BTW, you are spelling vein wrong, its with an E not an A, not vain, but vein.. lol. not being a prick, I mean absolutely no offense, just saying for future reference so you know.. Vain, is a word too, but has a different meaning than vein does..

Last edited:
why dont you tie off and find what you can? do you ever just stick and pull? meaning draw back to just see where the blood is? do you use the forearm at all? because that is def. a spot you should have a look at and will have success. how about bicep area? do you see anything there? either way, there are def. good veins there as well which are open to getting SHOT! you legit have to "stick and move" to find some new/good spots. hard to say if you cannot see your veins already, but go w/ the popular place I am telling you and try your best w/ those.

where do you typically shoot up besides the one spot you mentioned? you use your hands? stay away from those if possible; thats def. a place you'll catch something when using used/dirty pins. plus, a miss there will lead to you to the hospital ER cuz your hand blows up and doesnt move; BEEN THERE, DONE THAT! it sucks. you gotta be a good shooter to make sure hand is never a problem.
Yes I tie off, and yes I do what you're saying. It's just some veins are used and barely work or others are hard to hit. Also ordered 100 rigs for 30 bucks online should be here in like 3-5 days.

Yeah.. You know nothing about me imStillTrying.. So don't call me a pussy, because for one thing I am not and don't appreciate that insult, you seriously need to chill your ass out, if you are just going to be a rude asshole, and do nothing but talk shit, don't bother posting here, no one on here likes it and if you keep doing it I don't think your account will be around too much longer, think about the shit you type, before typing it.. for another, calling people pussies with no balls, because pharmacies in their area wont sell them syringes, even though they have tried many times to buy them(like me!), with every excuse in the book, because they always ask, why I need them and where my insulin prescription is for proof, and get denied sale every fucking time at every chain and mom/pop pharm, is not cool, how the fuck does that make us a pussy, when we do walk up to pharmacists and attempt to buy clean rigs?! I mean, the pharmacists can be pussies! some of them.. some are just trying to stay out of a jam with the law or whatever.. Just because you can simply walk into any store and buy rigs where you are, doesn't mean everyone in the US can.. Don't believe me? come on down to FL.. and see for yourself how fucking hard it really is! Some states in the US have needle exchanges and sell rigs to anyone who walks in the door no matter what, and some don't! unfortunately mine doesn't! So NO its not my fault, I am not scared to ask, and don't give a fuck what people look at me like, or what they say to me, I'm not afraid of someone judging me, I truly could care less what someone thinks of me buying syringes! I have already done it so many times before, I just gave up these days.. and I let someone who can get them, get them for me whenever I run out.. they are cheap af, and well worth it!

EdawnFlawgn: You should try the veins that go from your thumb all the way to the crook of your arm, running alongside the inside edge of your forearm.. they are usually the easiest to hit, especially closer to the crook of your arm..And I IV in my wrists and hands as well, because I like to rotate IV sites every time, and well I cant always hit the crook of my arm.. I used to have a great spot on my bicep, running up the middle of my arm, right over my crook to my bicep of my left arm.. used it too much, and fucked it up.. now its hidden way too deep, and cant find it, even if I tie the tourniquet super tight.. its vanished.. be careful if you tend to use one spot, over and over.. that is one way I have lost a couple good veins, when I started to IV.. BTW, you are spelling vein wrong, its with an E not an A, not vain, but vein.. lol. not being a prick, I mean absolutely no offense, just saying for future reference so you know.. Vain, is a word too, but has a different meaning than vein does..
Hey, I'm on your side homie too but we all need to chill homie, cuz he's just gonna use his ego to fight and fight so let's talk about hitting and find veins for me? Okay? Thanks man for the defense I'm not inexperienced, I've been doing this for at least 5 years now. I also just ordered 100 rigs so I'll be set in 2-5 days.

Oh I know.. It just bothered me.. he hated on me, you, and a couple other people.. just the way I am, I am calm and cool all the time, until someone is rude to a certain extent then I just have to defend my self, and those others being fucked with.. but I feel you bud..

Ok.. so hitting your veins can be a bitch and a half sometimes and others it can be done with ease, in less than 2 seconds.. let me tell you the ritual I follow, to maybe help you get more perspective on other people's methods of slamming whatever it may be.. I usually only slam subutex and every now and then coke, if its good.. I actually did some the other day, and it was pretty damn good.. that rush!!! fucking amazing, but the comedown 5 mins later blows! But I kind of forgot here, what are u slamming? dope is it? When I used to slam dope(both ECP and tar)... with ECP it was usually very easy to prep, I would use anywhere from 0.5ml to 1ml insulin rigs, short tip(8mm), preferably 1ml, or a rig with 100 units, is the better one to use for dope ime.. because I like to add like 70-80 units of cool-room temp water to my dope, which I will dump out in a clean spoon, usually in shots of around 0.2-0.3 usually no more than 0.4-0.5(if I had a lot of dope that day.. I had a high tolerance and still do to dope, pharm opioids/opiates, and anything related.. but yeah if it was like 0.2 or 0.3 I would add around 70 units of water, 0.4-0.5 I would add 80 units, maybe more any where up to 90-100 units, the limit u can pull up in the syringe, is fine, I like my solution a bit more thin than thick obviously, hence why I use more water on my shots.. plus if I ever do register, and then somehow end up missing, I can pull the rig out, and still not waste more than 5-10 units max.. I feel it immediately when I miss, and if you have more water in your prepped H solution, the less dope you will waste from missing those 5 units, vs If you use like 50 units on a 0.5G of H or something, then your wasting a whole 0.1G by missing those 5-10 units! you know what I mean? Other than that, I have a few spots on both forearms that are very reliable, one of which is awesome when I don't fuck up and miss there.. its the vein that is on the underside of your forearm, that kind of runs along the outside edge, and it goes to your wrist to the crook of your arm.. but under your arm basically, so you have to hit it from a weird direction, when I do it, it usually works super good, that vein on my left arm, in particular, whenever I do a shot of anything, even subutex, I get a way better and faster onset/rush/high, for some reason.. but I do tend to poke thru to the other side of the vein after registering there, moreso than other spots, because you will kind of have the needle pointing at an slight upward angle(as opposed to the usual, downward slight angle, when hitting veins in the middle of the crook of your arm or forearm, so you shoot in the same direction your blood flows.) into this vein, if you hit it near the crook where I do.. its hard to explain, but it can be a bitch! The most reliable veins I have, are by far the 2 veins, on both of my arms inside of the crook of my arm, that run all the way to your wrist then your thumb, on the thumb side( I think it is called the surgeons vein?) of both your arms.. the one on my right arm is the most reliable of them.. its never been a problem for me, also the ones, on the crook, that are were they usually take blood at the doctor/blood bank.. they are very large veins, that are kind of on the far left and right side on both of your arms, at the crook, the super thick one.. that's a good one too.. I use a couple on the inside of my wrist as well, inside edge.. and the top of my hands there are a few..

People would probably not be as offended if you would lose access to your CAPS LOCK key ...

I swear, I think this is BostonBrownTown 's alter ego.... (?) he loved that CAPS key too ...

Your points aren't the issue. It's just... Once you get a person's defences up, they won't hear the message. ...so insulting posters may not be the best way to reach them
lol, I am BBT, dude. I said it before. lost PW, then girlfriend was all over name accusing me of using (I was) and other problems.

I feel like I do know and youre all lies.. sorry, but just feel that way.

nothing wrong w/ it.

Oh I know.. It just bothered me.. he hated on me, you, and a couple other people.. just the way I am, I am calm and cool all the time, until someone is rude to a certain extent then I just have to defend my self, and those others being fucked with.. but I feel you bud..

Ok.. so hitting your veins can be a bitch and a half sometimes and others it can be done with ease, in less than 2 seconds.. let me tell you the ritual I follow, to maybe help you get more perspective on other people's methods of slamming whatever it may be.. I usually only slam subutex and every now and then coke, if its good.. I actually did some the other day, and it was pretty damn good.. that rush!!! fucking amazing, but the comedown 5 mins later blows! But I kind of forgot here, what are u slamming? dope is it? When I used to slam dope(both ECP and tar)... with ECP it was usually very easy to prep, I would use anywhere from 0.5ml to 1ml insulin rigs, short tip(8mm), preferably 1ml, or a rig with 100 units, is the better one to use for dope ime.. because I like to add like 70-80 units of cool-room temp water to my dope, which I will dump out in a clean spoon, usually in shots of around 0.2-0.3 usually no more than 0.4-0.5(if I had a lot of dope that day.. I had a high tolerance and still do to dope, pharm opioids/opiates, and anything related.. but yeah if it was like 0.2 or 0.3 I would add around 70 units of water, 0.4-0.5 I would add 80 units, maybe more any where up to 90-100 units, the limit u can pull up in the syringe, is fine, I like my solution a bit more thin than thick obviously, hence why I use more water on my shots.. plus if I ever do register, and then somehow end up missing, I can pull the rig out, and still not waste more than 5-10 units max.. I feel it immediately when I miss, and if you have more water in your prepped H solution, the less dope you will waste from missing those 5 units, vs If you use like 50 units on a 0.5G of H or something, then your wasting a whole 0.1G by missing those 5-10 units! you know what I mean? Other than that, I have a few spots on both forearms that are very reliable, one of which is awesome when I don't fuck up and miss there.. its the vein that is on the underside of your forearm, that kind of runs along the outside edge, and it goes to your wrist to the crook of your arm.. but under your arm basically, so you have to hit it from a weird direction, when I do it, it usually works super good, that vein on my left arm, in particular, whenever I do a shot of anything, even subutex, I get a way better and faster onset/rush/high, for some reason.. but I do tend to poke thru to the other side of the vein after registering there, moreso than other spots, because you will kind of have the needle pointing at an slight upward angle(as opposed to the usual, downward slight angle, when hitting veins in the middle of the crook of your arm or forearm, so you shoot in the same direction your blood flows.) into this vein, if you hit it near the crook where I do.. its hard to explain, but it can be a bitch! The most reliable veins I have, are by far the 2 veins, on both of my arms inside of the crook of my arm, that run all the way to your wrist then your thumb, on the thumb side( I think it is called the surgeons vein?) of both your arms.. the one on my right arm is the most reliable of them.. its never been a problem for me, also the ones, on the crook, that are were they usually take blood at the doctor/blood bank.. they are very large veins, that are kind of on the far left and right side on both of your arms, at the crook, the super thick one.. that's a good one too.. I use a couple on the inside of my wrist as well, inside edge.. and the top of my hands there are a few..
It's all chill my homie and I fully agree people need to chill out especially on this thread. Ok, so the bein that's like runing down from my thumb on the side of my wrist? I see it and mine is pretty big. Tied off (like I do but never saw it this time lol probs was too high trying to redose to really see it all those other times I'd IVed) & saw it pretty easy, I wasn't so high today due to me taking my OP's and just got 30MG roxi"s and just IVed right there and it works wonderfully :) thanks man! Imma use this one, but any others to use too?

With fresh, sharp rigs and a little practice you will find that veins in the hand are feasible to use if you can develop a technique that helps steady both arms. With a flat, elevated surface that you can rest both forearms on and plenty of light there is no tearing or infiltrating clear through both sides of the vein. With the aid of said elevated flat object the movements of your hands become more precise and far less jittery which not only saves the vein but leaves far less bruising or scarring. On the flip side I would only use micron filtered solutions of pharmaceutical origin and near neutral pH as an acidic batch of H can do a lot of damage to the smaller vessels. If the conditions aren't as idyllic as micron filtered oxy the larger vessels can put up with a bit more abuse than the smaller ones residing in your hands and feet.

If you must reuse a needle squirt some 91% isopropyl alcohol through it then replace the cap and force more through the needle filling the cap to keep the needle "swimming" in alcohol during storage. Can't speak for viruses as I don't share rigs but I never got any needle sickness when using this method to preserve a rig with only one or two punctures of use regardless of storage time.