Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(3-FPM / 75mg) - First Time

Rampelflik

Bluelighter

Male: 30 years: 85 Kg (~187lb)

A vendor mistakenly sent me 75 mg 3-FPM tablets instead of 10 mg 2C-B-FLY tablets. I'm going to try them now. I chop the pill up in 2 quarts and 1 half.

18:10 / T +0
I eat one quart. Should be somewhere around 15-20mg worth of 3-FPM.

18:30 / T +00:20
First effects? Or placebo?

19:00 / T +00:50
Taking isotretinoïne for rosacea for a couple of weeks now. Dry skin is the result. Mostly in the facial area and the hands. The latter broke out in a kind of rash just now. Had seen it before while on isotretinoïne, a couple of days ago. Now more pronounced. Creaming them up solved irritation. I mention this because the 3-FPM might have exacerbated the rash. Maybe not.

19:20 / T +01:10
A twitch in a muscle in my right upper arm. Gone after a minute.
Def. some more energy. Loss of appatite is apparant I was quite hungry. Still a bit hungry but not as much. Made some soup that is cooling now.

19:30 / T +01:20
I'll eat something in a bit, then eat more.

19:40 / T +01:30 (+ quart pil)
Just ate some soup and another quart.

20:15 / T +02:05
Maybe some additional effects.

20:30 / T +02:20 (+ remaining half)
Not much going on. Some energy.
Eat the other half.

21:00
Going to friend's place.

20161105 (Next day)
I went to friends place. Had three beers. Then I proceeded to a party. Had another three beers. Sociability was slightly increased by the 3-FPM
Ate 0,5 mg Flunitrazepam twice (1mg total). Effects of the 3-fpm were mostly gone around 03:00 last night. Went home and to bed not long after that.

One interesting observation is, that when I left home to go to my friend's place, I forgot my hasj while I did bring the tobacco and such. These things happen from time to time, but not often. Before heading to the club my friend gave me some weed to smoke. When I left my friend's place I forgot the weed and left my tobacco there as well. I was def. more scatter-minded then usual is my point.

Effects for me were similar to Ethylphenidate though it was more sociably. With Ethylphenidate my sociability decreases when taking more then 10mg. This also happens to me when I take Amphetamine. That's why I don't take Amphetamine or more then 10mg of Ethylphenidate.

3-FPM can be a functional substance in some instances and it might come in handy sometimes. I do however do not find it a very interesting substance.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_3fpm
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
It fills the gap between caffeine and amphetamine quite well, but it should not be abused at all. Only leads to confusion and a waste of time/money. Oral is the only recommended ROA and reasonable doses are 10mg-50mg.

Sounds like you got the shitty end of the deal since 2-CB-FLY tablets are usually quite pricey whereas 3-FPM isn't.

I think you would find a very different experience if you had smoked it (chased on foil) - where small amounts seem to be the way to go (check out the 3FPM thread in European discussion). Link to the last thread here note that it is the third version of the thread as it has been very popular when it was legal and the quality was good.

The 2C-B-FLY arrived on a later date when the vendor had recognised his mistake. Haven't tried those yet.

I'm not interested in smoking most chemicals to be honest. Wil prob. never try it to be honest.

The 2C-B-FLY arrived on a later date when the vendor had recognised his mistake. Haven't tried those yet.
- make sure you'll have a nice warm and loving set and setting! In my experience it is VERY crucial for 2C-B-Fly...

As for 3-FPM: I havent tried the pellets, only the powder and my first 35mg produced a very euphoric time, made me extremely talkative, especially when I added Phenibut and cannabis. I liked it a lot, it reminded me of a light dosage of Amphetamine sulphate with little MDMA thrown in.
But I have noticed mind-scattering effects, almost like NMDA antagonist kind of feeling that I get from certain drugs, and it makes me forget lots of things, especially dates and numbers. After a couple days of light binging on it (never went over 55mg a day), I could not remember when some events had happened, and the side effects included reduced immune system and swollen glands (and weird pain in my balls!) that lasted a while for me. I have used Noopept and Lion's Mane mushroom extract daily to recover from it. I have also noticed that 3-FPM causes dry skin for me and may have caused a "Chicken skin" condition around my neck and shoulders - nothing serious at all but weird nevertheless. I don't know how those guys from EADF taking SO MUCH of it - must suck ass on the come down!..
I've decided to use it only when I need that kind of stimulation and when I need to be very social, but no more than 2 times a month with a single oral dosage around 35mg. This way I minimize the negative side-effects to minimum while still enjoying occasional empathogenic stim feeling! Hopefully we'll learn more about this chemical soon, especially whether it causes any permanent damage in similar fashion to Fenfluramine (triple fluorinated amphetamine).