• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

^Same here. I think both powder and uncut rocks could both be pure, however they could also be heavily cut and still resemble the real thing. Shooters can tell, smokers not so much (used to it melting and freezing in a certain way, as well as certain cuts add to the oomph, so they simply have to hit it a few more times for the desired oomph effect.)

I think that with powder, its harder to tell if its contaminated or not. Although contaminated meth could be turned into a heavily cut rock form. So its really hard to tell the real thing from pseudo/cut unless one is heavily experienced and tests it on themself. Something like an acetone wash, will not remove pseudo but will remove contaminants like ammonia, ether, iodine etc. Alot of times (in my opinion) they will not react the pseudo->meth fully or will go so far as to cut it with a pseudo-like substance, as it smokes the same and kind of cracks back the same. With pure or near pure though from what ive experienced, it cracks back like the same effect if you were to throw a baseball at a window and it doesnt fully crack, that ripple emanating outwards with lines parallel but not completely parallel, and its a foggy crackback and not clear.

Do you prefer rock or powder?

I don't mind either! As long as the gear burns into thick smoke with that nice and tasty chemical taste/flavour that good quality ice distinctly tastes like. Another tell tale sign for me i have tasted decent gear is that i will start to lick my lips after the first few puffs. Once i am fully flying from smoking a full .two i find it very hard to stop fidgeting with my chin and for the life of me i can't stop running my hands through my hair.

To be honest i have never smoked meth scored by my current dealer and considered the experience to be a let down. Every time i scored i didn't sleep till 30 hours after smoking so i can safely say i have never been ripped off or sold inferior ice.

IMG_20170902_150510.jpg

Just got this, I'm in the Northeast (american)...
I don't use often and I can't use nearly as hard as I did when I was 21 (3 years ago) but I really like this shard. It's real mellow and the potency is on point. That's about a gram in the pic as in the US, that's a small amount, not even close to a dealer amount, costs less than a PS4 game lol (cause I know you guys have rules about posting pics of bulk amounts-i used to buy no less than a teener when I was younger and that was only if I couldnnt afford an 8ball...)
They don't sell pipes around here since meth is non-existent on the street so tomorrow I am gonna go to this headshop that does custom glass and have the guy blow me a oil burner so I can smoke. I haven't smoked up proper since I was 21 on vacation in Las Vegas, I prefer to IV although lately I have been sniffing it or drinking it instead of IV most nights.
How much do you guys do a day in Aus? I used to do .25 shots when I was 21 and my tolerance was higher, I don't have a scale at so idk exact amounts but now a shot for me is prob .15-.2 which I only do at night when my mom is asleep as I get WRECKED, drenching sweat, shaking, black eyes, etc.

Stuff looks alright. Doesnt look bunk or overly cut. Some transluscentness intermixed with foggyness, from the pic it looks pretty "uncontaminated", now whether its 50% cut or 20% cut is anyone's guess.

Have u tried foil? I prefer it, it was the step down from pipes and needles for me. This type of meth is perfect for foil, just throw a single one of those chunks onto it and go to town much the same way as you would with bth or #3. The only difference is you can be a bit more liberal with the flame until it melts but then immediately ease off and let it run, and while its running again go harder with the flame but not as much as initially. Can get large amounts of smoke rivalling a pipe with less waste, not only that but its been good in helping me pace myself, you put one of those chunks onto the foil put the rest away smoke it til its gone and then just crumple the foil and throw it away. Helps me with not fiending after hitting a piezo as much

I don't really like smoking, I end up smoking too quickly and then basically I don't really feel much the first few hits and so I keep hitting it and after 15-20 mins of hitting it without stopping suddenly i notice I'm spun and then I crave "1 more hit" which turns into 5 mroe hits...
If I am with people it's not nearly as bad although I remember buying an 8ball on that trip after my dude let me smoke up in his room to test it before paying. I didn't buy a pipe beforehand and dude smoked so I just used his and it had a huge bowl packed when he gave me it and I hit it once, tried to pass but they told me it was all me so I take a few hits before telling dude I'd take it and I ended up staying a while and literally I ended up smoking for at least 10 or 15 mins straight saying " last hit" and i ended up being like take this shit away from me before I get any higher I have to go meet my mom
I get mad paranoid too because I will literally sit for 30-45 mins straight locked in the bathroom taking hit after hit until I can barely light it anymore.
IV is the way to go over smoking, less addictive too IMO. Smoking self control is very difficult if you smoke to get wrecked whereas IV as long as the rush wasn't weak I don't crave more really for 10-12 hours and the high is more euphoric and relaxing along with the rush which feels amazing.

Hey my tweaker friends I have a question, I posted a thread yet nobody has replied.... I had an intense rush here il copy paste the thread, Has anyone every felt a similar rush from a 2 point high purity shot?
The other day I got hold of some rock. The previous 24 hours I had smoked the pipe pretty much non stop and was already racing hard. Then I had a aprox. 2 point shot. Straight away got the huge taste in the throat and had to hold myself back from being sick. The affects after that were jaw was rattling and had eye wobbles, the rush was intense, I could feel the feel the air vibrating down my body each time i took a breath or I made this funny sound like when your jaw is rattling and you try and talk.. idk if I have explained it right. 2 hours after shot I had 1 cone this helped me relaxe and enjoy the rush. This intense rush lasted about 5 hours when finally my jaw become fairly good and my eyes had completely gone back to normal. Everyone who has smoked it loves it and I have to say that 1/2g has lasted from saturday night to just before almost the longest trhat much has ever lasted me. I gotta go I hope this is coherent.

IMG_20170902_150510.jpg

Just got this, I'm in the Northeast (american)...
I don't use often and I can't use nearly as hard as I did when I was 21 (3 years ago) but I really like this shard. It's real mellow and the potency is on point. That's about a gram in the pic as in the US, that's a small amount, not even close to a dealer amount, costs less than a PS4 game lol (cause I know you guys have rules about posting pics of bulk amounts-i used to buy no less than a teener when I was younger and that was only if I couldnnt afford an 8ball...)
They don't sell pipes around here since meth is non-existent on the street so tomorrow I am gonna go to this headshop that does custom glass and have the guy blow me a oil burner so I can smoke. I haven't smoked up proper since I was 21 on vacation in Las Vegas, I prefer to IV although lately I have been sniffing it or drinking it instead of IV most nights.
How much do you guys do a day in Aus? I used to do .25 shots when I was 21 and my tolerance was higher, I don't have a scale at so idk exact amounts but now a shot for me is prob .15-.2 which I only do at night when my mom is asleep as I get WRECKED, drenching sweat, shaking, black eyes, etc.

I know you probably have consumed already mate but id start with .25 in the glass then just top it or just through 1 in there and kick back and puff away

Boku brother

What a coincidence methyldreams i too played soccer as a teenager in the mid to late 90's and just like you the first proper drug i used other than the green stuff was speed in 1997.

methyldreams Do you remember back in the 90's speed was exactly half the price of what ice went for and thanks to characters like the Moran brothers, Carl Williams and Tony Mokbel Melbourne was flooded with cheap speed and ecstasy pills pressed with almost 100 percent speed. IIRC Ice was the drug of choice back in the 90's of the Asian-Australian community in Melbourne with mostly Vietnamese-Australian and Malaysian or Chinese International students smoking the drug in techno clubs around Melbourne.

If your drug using history id anything like mine methyldreams you would have done your stimulant use apprenticeship popping ecstasy pills of various ingredients ranging from MDMA to amphetamine based pills or even more dubious ingredients like Ketmine MDA or PMA etc while topping up the use of pills by simultaneously snorting old skool powdered amphetamine speed in Melbourne's techno club and festive scene that was quite prominent with young people in the decade of the 2000's. I'd say most drug users in their 30's or 40's now would have messed around with pills or speed when younger to only move on to smoking meth in a home setting cos the euphoria and buzz from smoking meth compared to the high of pills or speed is like like comparing the alcoholic level of drunkenness from drinking hard liquor straight from the bottle like Chartreuse Tequila Vodka Scotch etc to sipping 4 or 5 glasses of Cascade light beer. Sure there were some really good pills and batches of speed back in the day but i would go as far as saying smoking two points of high grade methamphetamine in a session at a friends house just chilling out and blowing fat white clouds of puff is more enjoyable overall pleasurable than snorting half a gram of speed or taking 3 to 4 ecstasy pills in a night club environment. But i might be bias as i am a anti-social old bastard and i'm over going out to nightclubs due to the cost of club entry fees, inflated prices for both bottled water and soft drinks and other unavoidable costs that come with going out into the city to club while using drugs, Snother bonus of smoking meth in a home setting is you can chill out and take your time to smoke in a laid back and comfortable manner as apposed to having to hide and smoke in the toilet of some dodgy nightclub while avoiding the bouncers or even possible undercover police.

Anyway i'm rambling now as i always do after smoking a couple of points of meth at my friends house.

But by the way and this is for methyldreams you need to delete some of the messages in your bluelight inbox, i tried replying to one of the messages you sent me but i got told your inbox is full/

I do remember getting speed back in the day, It was always a lotto fortune with quality back when I was younger, because I never had any solid contacts like I do these days.
My 1st eccie was a yellow melody at falls festival was I was 16 or 17, I fell in love with MDMA that day and the next 5 years I had some of the best times in my life taking ectasy pills back then they all were good just different strengths, Then late 00's is when bunk pills began infiltrating the market and my guess is also a lot of RC's got pressed into pills from then on wards. Only now have I been able to get quality imports anytime, or MDMA rock,

Word man that's what I love now to is just sitting at home with a mate or chick and blow clouds and talk about this and that then being cooked and rambling un coherent sentences that only you and most likely your mate understand. and I love it for the scene the amount of sexy young woman who love the drug and fucking on it.
I also love my own company boku :) sometimes I have to leave everyone and just come home and chill and get my head together, Fuck me are there some cooked wigged out people out there now in drug scene it's crazy

Deleted some messages brother so its clear now :)

I know what you mean man. Im from missouri and it was about eight months ago something changed and all of a sudden i havent come across a bag that even made me break a sweat. Im still buying the shit to. Tired of getting hosed. Just wish i could get some quality for once. I got better odds winning the powerball then i do getting a quality sack. And im in what they call the meth capitol. Independence MO usa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its pretty pure product over here man, I was trying to say back 15 years in oz that it was chance with the quality sometimes being highly pure then others that had been jumped on numerous times

I know what you mean man. Im from missouri and it was about eight months ago something changed and all of a sudden i havent come across a bag that even made me break a sweat. Im still buying the shit to. Tired of getting hosed. Just wish i could get some quality for once. I got better odds winning the powerball then i do getting a quality sack. And im in what they call the meth capitol. Independence MO usa.

Missouri dope is alright, best I ever had came outta st. Louis though. You just have to know the right people.

There's also something about meth, across oceans even, that makes people suspicious of their dope. They swear it can't be "tolerance" or that it's really a pretty boring drug and they're just bored with it. There must be stuff in it, a plot, a conspiracy, people out to screw or poison them.

Those thoughts are a sign that your meth is working just fine.

You sir are a man of Great Wisdom LMFAO

Mmm I'm jealous beast, been thinking a bit about it a bit lately.

Pretty new to the glass game.. Always had my reservations with it cause the way it's portrayed in my neck of the woods..(dirtiest of em all) and the place I seen people let it take them. But I did my bid with tar and spent 4 years getting my shit together from the fall that black devil cause me n my family. Love coca but hard to find in the 406 and crazy priced or stomped on if it comes thru. So I've started my dabbling with the go fast over the last year and a half, mind you I know I had done it in my mid and late teens but unknowingly by eating rolls that were bunk and a couple sacks of molly that were st8 ice--young n dumb.
Refuse to IV anything so and get all whack and turn into fiend when I smoke it so I try to just snort it and I manage to stay pretty normal other than runny/bloody noses that make the wife question my sobriety.. Does it last as long when you eat it like the prescribed style of this product?
Also the last grip I got is super clean up the nose and when crushed up it had straight sparkle in it..like much bigger pieces than I'm used to seeing. Is that an indication of purity?? made me feel like a molly rush for first 30 minites. Has anyone heard of cooking the two (ice and mdma) into a mixed batch?

For the oral, it's a slower onset, not as intense, but it lasts a long time.

All my people that turned to the IV say it's the only way to go with anything. Just a waste otherwise.. I think that's what freaks me out because I don't feel its a waste after doin a rail so gotta be formidable to change someone's outlook on a way that works just fine sometimes too good

Iv is the point of no return for alot of people. I wouldn't ever recommend someone shoot up, I have ivd and smoking/railing it was still worth it.

Yew ghees, half a goose n drinks next friday with the lads. Only hit it with them once every 2 months. You blokes know how it is when it's payday on a friday ;) i'll be back then and spread my happiness with you ladies and gentlemen.