• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Man..
I messed up, I feel bad, I shouldnt be doing this but I copped some right.
I sat on it for 3 days before doing a tiny bit 15 mins or so ago..
This shit is like fucking quartz, im legit not shooting this here (thatshow I used to do it, I have done this shit like twice in the last year, I used to do quarter gram shots for a full dose when id pick up monthly back in 2015..)
I wanna post pics but I dont want to get in trouble on here as I am not sure what you guys consider personal use amounts as i saw on drugs inc that in aus a gram is considered a dealer amount..(in America, what I have isnt even a large amount for personal use, i used to buy no less than a teener and quite a few times i bought 8balls...the most I ever had was 5g, which was all for personal use..)
I havent even paid for all this shit yet, I just wanted 1g but dud thought I wanted more and apparently what I have is about 2.0, although it doesnt look like it, although ihave had an 8ball before when I went on vacation in las vegas that fit in a "dime" bag, and that stuff was weighed out in front of me, so it could be about 2.0, I got it partially on credit so I doubt dude is going to short me on stuff that he hasnt been fully paid for...
You guys know the dense ass shard is always fire, this stuff seems dense and it has perfect color (not 100% clear, its frosty white and the crystal shape is perfect...).
I dont know how in australia you guys get fully spun off likr half points/single points since I doubt the purity is higher in Aus than good mexishard in the US. It didnt take too long of shooting just recreationally before I had become tolerant to where I could handle .25 to .3g per shot and a point shot wouldnt even come close to satisfying me anymore.

I've only ever snorted it once, well on one occasion up my nostril and it burned like hot sauce. It was pretty pure, didn't make my nose bleed but smoking it out of a pipe or failing that a wine glass with your friend, sister etc is better. I was stupid the first time I smoked it and burnt the straw lol but we used harder plastic and it made a nice puddle, tasted of nothing which was brilliant. Buzzing and happy for two days straight

I dont know how in australia you guys get fully spun off likr half points/single points since I doubt the purity is higher in Aus than good mexishard in the US. It didnt take too long of shooting just recreationally before I had become tolerant to where I could handle .25 to .3g per shot and a point shot wouldnt even come close to satisfying me anymore.

In Australia drugs are bloody expensive but wages are higher for service industries. As example a adult working at McDonalds in Australia wage would be around 18 dollars a hour, what's the minimum wage in the US 8 bucks an hour!. As far as purity of Aussie meth that depends on the source. Great meth is imported from China and .1 will keep a user awake for 24 hours, .2 and you could possibly be awake 40 hours. Due to the expensive price of meth nearly all hardcore daily users IV. But I'm sure similar meth both imported and locally cooked up breaking bad style are available both in the U.S. and Australia. So it really is horse's for courses. But if I had to personally choose between living in free health care/ decent wages but expensive drugs Australia and no free health care/ working poor wages and cheap drugs America I am than happy to live down under

i grew up in west/inner western sydney.
the first time i started hearing about crystal meth wouldve been 1997 and the first time i actually saw crystal meth was in 1998. at that time it was called shabu or shabs (wasnt called ice or crystal meth) and it was imported from asia and the market (import and dist etc) was controlled by asian crime groups and sold predominatly by asians.

methamp has been in australia though for a long time before that. its believed in the early 80s an australian hells angel member was taught the recipe by a california hells angel, and for a period of time the hells angels group was producing methamp (crank or speed version) and smuggling it inside tins of pineapple to the california chapter as precusors at thhat time were easier and safer to source here in australia than in the USA.

before the methamp recipe made its was to australia, all street speed here was amp sulfate but gradually methamp took over the market. by the mid to late 90s most street 'speed' sold in australia was methamp

^^ i wonder if there's many (if any) people still around who've been using since 97-98.

I wouldn't wanna know what an x-ray of their brain looks like lol

there definitely are people that have been using for that long.
the harm they may have suffered depends on how much self-care (sleep, nutrition etc) they have maintained.
some people seem to get really messed up by meth very quickly, whereas other people manage to use for years without seriously damaging their lives or their bodies/minds.

i grew up in west/inner western sydney.
the first time i started hearing about crystal meth wouldve been 1997 and the first time i actually saw crystal meth was in 1998. at that time it was called shabu or shabs (wasnt called ice or crystal meth) and it was imported from asia and the market (import and dist etc) was controlled by asian crime groups and sold predominatly by asians.

methamp has been in australia though for a long time before that. its believed in the early 80s an australian hells angel member was taught the recipe by a california hells angel, and for a period of time the hells angels group was producing methamp (crank or speed version) and smuggling it inside tins of pineapple to the california chapter as precusors at thhat time were easier and safer to source here in australia than in the USA.

I think I started hearing about it around 2000-2001. There was a Channel [V] special about it and it was getting a bit more mention in the media.. then a couple of my old mates from school, guys a year or two older than myself, started getting into it - they were the same ones who'd try brugmansia (basically datura) and get into petty crime though. I first tried it at 16 or 17 in 2005 (same year I tried MDMA, coke, LSD and basically everything else).

By 2009-2010, it seemed to have officially crossed over into popular culture and was being casually discussed at parties, the way that ecstasy had been a few years earlier. There was still a lot of loathing towards meth and its' users though, but maybe 10 to 20 percent of the people I knew had at least tried it or were not adversed to occasionally dabbling. I knew maybe four or five regular users. Now I only know one person who still uses, and they are probably off it more time than they are on it. Not sure if it's just because I'm a bit older now or if that's symbolic of current trends?

Last time I had it was 2011, which was when I first saw someone being chased by helicopters only they could see. Microscopic bugging devices, undercover stalkers, spotlights on their house - it was pretty fucking bad..

I know that meth was being used in Australia since at least the 80s (probably through the 60s and 70s as well to some degree). I think it was just more confined to certain subcultures; truckers especially. It went by the name crank in the 80s apparently but I'm not sure that it was crystallised and purified to a smokable degree. I believe it was used more for its' utility back then.

I'd say that smokable product is a very significant factor in methamphetamine's recent rise to popularity.. that and the internet. With synthesis instructions only a google search away.. I'd say that has probably been a contributor. Plus the media attention. Some people may be steered away by the stories about this drug that gets people insanely high for days at a time / others will see that as an advertisement.

Sometimes people are honest, they're just not getting the best stuff themself. I remember one guy I was getting weed and occasionally speed from for quite a while, he'd to go through the bag of buds and sniff out the strongest smelling or most trichome-rich buds for himself haha.. thing is, he'd do it right in front of people he was selling to and he was always very generous with deals and shouting people cones, so he may have kept the best for himself, but at least he wasn't bullshitting.

I got some 4-MAR from him once (he was accustomed to meth and didn't think much of 'the other stuff' as he called it). It was the best I ever had, of any stimulant, at any point in time, fucking ever. He actually said to me as he was passing it my way "I usually add a little something (as in he usually cuts it a bit) but if you'd rather uncut I'll just put an extra twenty onto the price" - I didn't care because he was being up front about it.

He'd also haven't different grades of stuff to suit different people's budgets. He was pretty cool, but he ended up getting into ice and was one of the ones who was affected by it in all the worst kind of ways. Damn shame.

It is pretty shady for someone to say that they haven't tampered with something (cut) when they have and those guys who are always talking about 'some shit that just went down' as an explanation as to why the price is always unreasonable - they should be avoided.
Id be surprised if most of the newer users could tell if it has been heavily cut via recrystallization honestly. Id think statistically speaking most crystal is at some point. The mexican shit im pretty sure gets cut once it gets here and id be super surprised if the asian shit smuggled into australia doesnt get cut high up the chain once it has been smuggled in.
Especially since people buy smaller quantities as opposed to grams, id guarantee its cut quite a bit. Even in the US i think most meth has some cut let alone aus where weight for weight its 10x more valuable if not more

Also,
tlqY6BT.jpg

Not bad although i havent properly done any yet, cant tonight because i have work.

People can definitely tell when they're not getting good stuff and for the price here, they aren't happy when it's rubbish. For a while, there was re-crystallised meth everywhere, I think it turned a lot of people off. Fair enough too, because a lot of it really didn't do anything. Now, the merchants seem to just charge more rather than cutting it. There probably still is a lot of crap around though and people do take what they can get.

There's also something about meth, across oceans even, that makes people suspicious of their dope. They swear it can't be "tolerance" or that it's really a pretty boring drug and they're just bored with it. There must be stuff in it, a plot, a conspiracy, people out to screw or poison them.

Those thoughts are a sign that your meth is working just fine.

^^ i wonder if there's many (if any) people still around who've been using since 97-98.

I wouldn't wanna know what an x-ray of their brain looks like lol

In 97 I was 14 and had just tried my 1st drug apart from weed and that was acid and it was fun, not long after that time I organised with my sister to get me some more acid, I got home from soccer practice and she showed me what she called louie or speed, she wasnt that keen on giving it to me but I insisted I payed for it and that was that. It was just like baking powder with a chemical smell and when snorted made my eyes burn and my nostril feel worse hahaha. (I didn't start taking daily until I was 25, up until then I would do it on weekends and when ever I had a little spare money.)
and the rest is history...

I've been using stims since the late 90's. Although over the years I have had a fair few periods of breaks from taking stims I have always eventually returned to using them when the opportunity to use became available. I started with pills and speed but it wasn't until 2014 that I got the taste for Crystal meth

Wow alrighty.. i never have posted reports on street meth before due to having an on going consistant A+ student as a friend.
But this is a first as i feel its worthy
And to give fellow BL'ers the heads up incase they run into it and are hesitant.

The details:
A batch of extreamly high purity (2006 era quality..) has just hit Melbourne. I am honestly shocked that something of this quality has surfaced. Im a critical fucker when it comes to shard, being a daily user with a big case of "its still nothing like the old days"Itus.

Standed protocol of not asking questions about anothers business leaves me with the following info which my mate volunteerily shared.

.Wont be able to get more supply. It was a small batch that came with the usual high grade stuff. No big ammounts have left Melbourne (keys, but im sure small ammounts will pop up in diff states thanks to the wonders of reddit,talk and digital marketplaces) Thats it his end.

.Now the usually restriction of doing any sort of meth id is thankfully not valid. Note: This is NOT the blue shards that were mostly around sydney a couple of months ago, this has just became a new citizen.

Yes, Its blue. Ironicly i admit i would be the first to post "You know any colour is impurities" which is true. However this stuffs obviously got waaaaaay less impurities than anything thats been around in the past 10 years.
Its a light/clear blue which in a point is barely noticeable and probably wouldnt be as its transparant and glassy as fuck.
The colour shows with a G+ easy. And when i saw his frount door key it was breaking bad blue but sky blue. I could write pages in describing it but i want waste ppls time. All to say is its fucking old school. Clean as fuck D that blows all criteria off the charts. So if you come accross it grab it while you can. Am i allowed to post photos mods? I only bought a personal quantity ( literly and legally)

A.T

In 97 I was 14 and had just tried my 1st drug apart from weed and that was acid and it was fun, not long after that time I organised with my sister to get me some more acid, I got home from soccer practice and she showed me what she called louie or speed, she wasnt that keen on giving it to me but I insisted I payed for it and that was that. It was just like baking powder with a chemical smell and when snorted made my eyes burn and my nostril feel worse hahaha. (I didn't start taking daily until I was 25, up until then I would do it on weekends and when ever I had a little spare money.)
and the rest is history...

What a coincidence methyldreams i too played soccer as a teenager in the mid to late 90's and just like you the first proper drug i used other than the green stuff was speed in 1997.

methyldreams Do you remember back in the 90's speed was exactly half the price of what ice went for and thanks to characters like the Moran brothers, Carl Williams and Tony Mokbel Melbourne was flooded with cheap speed and ecstasy pills pressed with almost 100 percent speed. IIRC Ice was the drug of choice back in the 90's of the Asian-Australian community in Melbourne with mostly Vietnamese-Australian and Malaysian or Chinese International students smoking the drug in techno clubs around Melbourne.

If your drug using history id anything like mine methyldreams you would have done your stimulant use apprenticeship popping ecstasy pills of various ingredients ranging from MDMA to amphetamine based pills or even more dubious ingredients like Ketmine MDA or PMA etc while topping up the use of pills by simultaneously snorting old skool powdered amphetamine speed in Melbourne's techno club and festive scene that was quite prominent with young people in the decade of the 2000's. I'd say most drug users in their 30's or 40's now would have messed around with pills or speed when younger to only move on to smoking meth in a home setting cos the euphoria and buzz from smoking meth compared to the high of pills or speed is like like comparing the alcoholic level of drunkenness from drinking hard liquor straight from the bottle like Chartreuse Tequila Vodka Scotch etc to sipping 4 or 5 glasses of Cascade light beer. Sure there were some really good pills and batches of speed back in the day but i would go as far as saying smoking two points of high grade methamphetamine in a session at a friends house just chilling out and blowing fat white clouds of puff is more enjoyable overall pleasurable than snorting half a gram of speed or taking 3 to 4 ecstasy pills in a night club environment. But i might be bias as i am a anti-social old bastard and i'm over going out to nightclubs due to the cost of club entry fees, inflated prices for both bottled water and soft drinks and other unavoidable costs that come with going out into the city to club while using drugs, Snother bonus of smoking meth in a home setting is you can chill out and take your time to smoke in a laid back and comfortable manner as apposed to having to hide and smoke in the toilet of some dodgy nightclub while avoiding the bouncers or even possible undercover police.

Anyway i'm rambling now as i always do after smoking a couple of points of meth at my friends house.

But by the way and this is for methyldreams you need to delete some of the messages in your bluelight inbox, i tried replying to one of the messages you sent me but i got told your inbox is full/

Do you mean a acetone wash of meth to get rid of cutters or impurities ? i believe you can. I don't know the exact method to acetone wash meth and as far as i know i have never tried to use meth that had been acetoned washed. I remember reading online that a acetone wash is only worth it if you have a large amount meth to wash and you really need to know what you are doing or you can waste alot of your meth if done incorrectly.

Either way sounds like way to much effort for me considering i like to smoke my meth pretty much as soon as i get it and i never score more than two or three points at a time.

Or do you mean something completely different?

You can wash your meth with DRY acetone and remove some impurities if they're there. I haven't tried it, and think it's a waste, unless you know you've got some nasty stuff or are doing IV. I mean, you have to really grind your stuff up and dry it really well after, if you intend to smoke it anyway. The cutting agents people always talk about will not be removed, and I think at best you'd just clean a trace of contaminants, and lose that much dope in the process.

Removing ephedrine and intermediates requires a lot more work.

Do you prefer rock or powder?
Been discussing this with a few people and i get mixed response.
The best meth ive experienced was a pearlescent like powder. Whats your opinions?