• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

If that one bag is still total liquid and you have tried everything to dry it out why don't you oral ingest it even if it is not your recommended ROA it should still be perfectly fine.

Be on the lookout for some toxic stuff.

I got a bag on Friday, few of the shards were doing nothing then some where and it would hit you. It also feels different compared to other meth going around. Am still wondering what the fuck it is. Some of the crystals are quite cloudy.

I have begun getting panic attacks from it which in the past have never gotten.

How does one determine wether the gear they're getting is loosing quality or ones tolerance is increasing? IV user.

Bad Gear = you can't stay up all night and can eat on the stuff.

Very good = Old school high quality meth doesn't do that.

Other Good = Tastes nice and bitter. When snorting it makes you want to move. For people who smoke it you can tell if it's crap by the colour you get in the pipe. Also if it sinks in water then it's been heavily cut with something.

People still keep on taking it as it's doing something but not as clean as before.

Third time trying meth here.

First two times I must have had garbage gear because there was virtually no euphoria, just jitteriness and an unpleasant feeling overall.

This time I feel calm, euphoric, clear headed, and peaceful. This must be the good shit.

Sounds like it IM

after eating a lot of MDxx over ten years ago, nothing but LSD has given me the ?euphoria? I imagined.

The stuff makes my anxiety unbearable at times. Too hit and miss with me. And you really need to set yourself a task before twirling, (and an amount made out that can?t be added too....) otherwise you get very bored, well, that?s me.

I geuss my body just prefers to hit the satisfied button with serotonigenic stuff... oh and sedatives /depressants.

I came across something very good. Government testing of purity going around.

http://crimestats.aic.gov.au/IDDR/4_purity-forensic/

It seems the quality is definitely there just we are interpreting meth should be like our first time whenever we use :(

I looked at my usage and most definitely a point will get you fucked over a few days if you get it from the right source.

Sounds like it IM

after eating a lot of MDxx over ten years ago, nothing but LSD has given me the ?euphoria? I imagined.

The stuff makes my anxiety unbearable at times. Too hit and miss with me. And you really need to set yourself a task before twirling, (and an amount made out that can?t be added too....) otherwise you get very bored, well, that?s me.

I geuss my body just prefers to hit the satisfied button with serotonigenic stuff... oh and sedatives /depressants.

You didn't stick around for the panic attacks, they are the best :(

On another note using drugs at an older age isn't the same as the first few experiences when younger. It never will be :(

Also if you have underlying mental health issues already, i.e. bipolar, depression, anxiety etc you are more susceptible to getting the side effects that meth etc can bring out but once off it, then it goes away :)

The key to meth using is sleep

This last batch I got was obviously a shit batch. It kept me up and gave me energy but produced no real euphoria or feelings of well being. This comedown which started 10 or so hours after my last line on Thursday morning is god awful. Anxiety, jitters, bleary eyes, dizziness, weird dreams, fatigue, moodiness etc. all from one point! Fuck this shit man. I'm not willing to do this shit if the quality varies so much. I could keep it to a once in a while if I had some better assurance of the consistency of my sources but because I don't I WILL NOT be taking this risk again. I had to call in sick to work because I work in a kitchen which as you can imagine get's really hot - you can get dizzy at the best of times. I was genuinely terrified I might fall over or faint in the servery and injure myself so I had to call in sick.

Fuck this shit.

I am new to Bluelight and am not sure where to post this question however a friend of mine needs help and I thought here would be a good place to ask.

A little background: my friend is a major migraine sufferer and her doctor advised her to start taking a supplement to help with the mind fog and lack of energy that a migraine brings her. She purchased phenylethylamine hcl from a nootropic website and at first was finding major relief! She soon realized that if she upped the dose, she would get a rush of euphoria and it would last about a half an hour. Fast forward and now she is afraid to stop dosing because the only time she has, she got incredibly sick. The supplement is comparable to Adderall and I am looking for advice on how to help her overcome this dependency. Are there others who have experience with PEA? I fear she is bordering on a dangerous situation because she is dosing multiple times a day and experiencing horrible anxiety when thinking about quitting with out some way to curb the negative side effects. Any and all advice is appreciated

That's happened to me before,rather than lose all your product get a piece of wax paper and put your large shards on it ,and place it up like on top of your refrigerator out of the way and hope the air circulation in your home dries it out ,and take the wax paper and your wet bags and pour your morning coffee over them so that it runs into your coffee pot and you've got yourselves some nuclear powered Java ! And no waisted product.

I am new to Bluelight and am not sure where to post this question however a friend of mine needs help and I thought here would be a good place to ask.

A little background: my friend is a major migraine sufferer and her doctor advised her to start taking a supplement to help with the mind fog and lack of energy that a migraine brings her. She purchased phenylethylamine hcl from a nootropic website and at first was finding major relief! She soon realized that if she upped the dose, she would get a rush of euphoria and it would last about a half an hour. Fast forward and now she is afraid to stop dosing because the only time she has, she got incredibly sick. The supplement is comparable to Adderall and I am looking for advice on how to help her overcome this dependency. Are there others who have experience with PEA? I fear she is bordering on a dangerous situation because she is dosing multiple times a day and experiencing horrible anxiety when thinking about quitting with out some way to curb the negative side effects. Any and all advice is appreciated

Hello Nomore, welcome to Bluelight. I'm sorry to hear of this happening to your friend; I must admit that dependance on PEA is not something I have heard before. I'm not sure if you're saying she needs to dose every half an hour?

Anyway, she should speak to a doctor- I don't really know what the risks or harms of this are, but I imagine pretty intense cardio strain after awhile. A doctor might be able to prescribe something to stop the sick feeling, or refer to a detox center which might be the best shot in getting off it. It sounds like a tough situation that could be made more managable with a supportive detox facility. :\

You might get a bit more helpful advice posting at our recovery forums.

So hard to find good quality meth nowadays. Cant really say that good shit looks like this and that and have this color and that.

I stumbled upon a meth that looks like bad shit but end up being a good shit. And there were times where i got a promising ones but end up being a bad shit. What a waste.

So how do you guys feel (on high) when ure on bad batch? To me, usually it doesnt last that long, a few hours and i have big appetite. Bad batch of crystal meth tend to take a looong time to re-crystalize and have that oily residue, at least in my place/country it is.

My ROA is by smoking, using bong, homemade gear.

I went to 2 bags I haven’t seen in a couple weeks. Condensation is in the bags. One bags product is total liquid. There was only 1 bowl worth in it. Can the bag be licked just like a bag of white can?

The second bags product still looks good, although inside the bag is a little wet. What should I do to save the product? Thanks

In all seriousness if you score meth or just about any other street drug that is wet and damp in the bag proceed with caution and what ever you do don't mix the wet gear up to iv a shot.

Proper meth should be bone dry in your baggie if it's damp someone could have jerked off and added their cum to their stash before selling it on to you.

Smoking or snorting wet meth is fine, well yeah it's yuck but iv use can cause HIV + infection.

Proper meth should be bone dry in your baggie if it's damp someone could have jerked off and added their cum to their stash before selling it on to you.

Are you serious? While I agree that one shouldn't IV wet gear, I've never heard of semen contamination being a problem.

It’s a piss in the ocean compared to the amount of other reasons why a batch is wet........