Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

drug_mentor

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys, this is the new Methamphetamine Discussion Thread, the old one can be found here.

As always please observe the Guidelines while posting. Cheers guys!

where the fuck are da meth monsters at??

I just booted .3 and I'm off like a DJ in kakodoo spinning decks in the fucking Amazon rover and shut

canberracrack@ How would you describe quality crystal with only being able to express it by writting

LOL trust C.C to be the first reply. From Melbourne (these are not my source.. i always source from the same person all the time so this posts regarding observations of two friends who are unrealated and being around them and there customers)

Quality still fantastic from both. I wanted to know if theres been a general price drop that others have noticed (Obviously without specific prices, and in regards to personal quantities) or if its just a coincidence that two unrelated friends who deal have both dropped prices. It was the cheapest ive ever seen non mate mates/usual prices in my 10 years of using. I remember only 3-4 years ago when everyone was bringing up "fuck paying this, remember the prices in the good old days"- when the aus meth prices skyrocketed, that period.

The prices ive witnessed are both now cheaper than what "the good old days were" and quality is still the same. (cant ever say for certain but im sure most can distinguish between the mass Asian imports that have flooded the markets and the occasional shitty local stuff)

Without prices as specifics, to the two i witnessed both were HB at a price that's SLIGHTLY cheaper than what a Gram was "in the old days" I was really surprised. However i think the price of a .1g and .5g haven't changed. Interested to here other reports.

Meh. From what i hear about the difference to your pocket between aus and america gear here is such a rip off its embarassing.

I have an American mate, and i actually try to hide my use from him, because it is seen as so scummy over there. Especially smoking the stuff. The prices are so out of whack here, i wish i could be reminded how much money im flushing down the toilet. The minimum wage is a lot less over there, but even factoring that in, its still a whole lot cheaper.

For me, prices are about the same for .1 or .5, but HB and Bs are cheaper like Andyturbo said. Im in the wild west though.

Lol. I thought I was the only one left out here.

There used to be a mad crew of us but that was many drugs ago...

anyone else noticed they makor increase in price for this substance it has almoet doubled in 2 weeks

zephyr im always goona be here so if ya like it or not your gonna be hearing my vrscked out ideas

Yep. Finding out wtf is going on but all guesses point to chinese connect geting cut (busted/stopped whatever)
lol and likewise..

The DNM forums are full of discussion about what is happening at the moment. Each day it is getting worse.

Looks like it could be an interesting holiday period to say the least.

anyone else noticed they makor increase in price for this substance it has almoet doubled in 2 weeks

zephyr im always goona be here so if ya like it or not your gonna be hearing my vrscked out ideas
I hate money .

I had sn 8 year break and moved state do when I got on it I was horrified at the wallet hurt.

But no change lately. Good ol WA.

I'm in Melb as well. Price has gone up a little for me. Was getting lesser quality too, although last 2 times have been good. I don't think it's going to be a short term thing.

Ok meth monster reporting for duty.

Where my shaddow people at

I was playing a stupid "test your will power" game.

Mainly becoz it was not a good time to indulge when it became available and finally got some me time.

Fuckn worth it

Best i ever had

And thats a good thing as its been pretty good anyway.

Apparently our west there has been a shortage but I had no idea as not really looking.

Blah blah and stuff. Things.

Have a good evening!

Yeh, out west callin. My main guy/girl is no more after a long stint. Tried others, absolute shit. Might call it a break for a bit, better now.. dun even wanna smoke the rest its so shit compared to what i get lol gd times the past few yrs, will never forget them.

Babylon is fallen! Hannibal is at the gates! The Visigoths have taken the Eternal City! Let the widows and the virgins weep! While the feasters feasted, and the drunkards drank, and the sleepers slept, the great City of Night was taken. The watchmen longed for the dawn but darkness consumed them! The lion is come forth from the thicket and the cities of the plain are laid waste! Old Melbourne is deader than Moloch! Our new overlords crept in under the cover of stupefying darkness. Prices have doubled and quality has halved! Well may we weep and gnash our teeth and rend our garments! Our idols are smashed, their temples are broken! God help us all!

heheh so true.
drugs are fucking expensive in Australia.

...but they're crazy fucking expensive in WA...

So, i think the needle(IV) revolutionises the way i go about using meth, after smoking mainly for yrs. Less fiendy, less paranoia.

ROA's regarding meth, possess a broad spectrum of varied effect profiles, based on recreational doses. One of the most varied ROA differences than a LOT of drugs out there.

How inaccurate was it to say,
"Well if you used meth in a daily 10mg dose orally, the same way you use your adderall, then you avoid most of the dangers you've heard about. It's only slightly more toxic than adderall."
in argument?