• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

4-MAR seems to have popped up in Adelaide again. Can't confirm it without a testing kit, but it's sure as hell not methamphetamine that has me wide awake 19 hours after my last pipe. Alternatively I haven't kept an eye on the RC market, so maybe some longer lasting upper is getting into the gear. Either way, if anyone from SA still reads here, be prepared for the chance that you might be awake much longer than you planned after your next run.

I got some stuff late Wednesday night and been taking a few hits here and there and now it’s Sunday night and I have been away maybe a couple power naps I have a question when I’m high I will play games on my iPad and be like staring at the screen all night and most of the day then when I would go back to playing later my eyes would feel blurry like I couldn’t see is that bad

4-MAR seems to have popped up in Adelaide again. Can't confirm it without a testing kit, but it's sure as hell not methamphetamine that has me wide awake 19 hours after my last pipe. Alternatively I haven't kept an eye on the RC market, so maybe some longer lasting upper is getting into the gear. Either way, if anyone from SA still reads here, be prepared for the chance that you might be awake much longer than you planned after your next run.

Does it have the same qualities without trying it? Mainly the way it looks/crushes and smells.
The last ball I got kept me going for a bit longer than usual, not a full day though.

Your eyes never stop working animalgirl. Unlike the rest of your body which knows to chill out, your eyes are always doing their most.
I don't get a lack of focus myself as much as my eyes go almost cross eyed.. makes for bad times
Here's a tip: even if you can't sleep, just lay down in the dark (with some music on if you want) for a few hours and do your best to relax. I bet you'll feel better when you get up.

Is there anyone that uses this stuff to be able to function in Society? Perhaps I am on the wrong discussion thread and as I am writing this I am feeling as though I am being an asshole trying to call everyone who is not having a discussion considered to be intellectual by me, a dumbass. Shit ... What a god damn epiphany! Judging from what I wrote... Quality is awesome! Lmao

Any potential sleeping difficulties which are normal to experience can be remedied by a non-controlled prescription medication called Seroquel (Quetiapine) a class of anti-psychotic /bi-polar disorder medications also used within emergency room and/or hospitals to bring the person back from Space from an OD due to Speed/Crack-Cocaine type drugs. Personally utilized within dose range of 25-50 milligrams (Minimum dose is 50) Knocks you the f&$#k out in literary 30 minutes; ingested orally. No Benzos required perhaps if only by personal choice to soothe any symptoms of anxiety. Feel free to research

I would highly recommend against taking any anti-psychotics. SARI's (trazodone, nefazodone) can be helpful, although if there's a risk of SS please call me out.

Does it have the same qualities without trying it? Mainly the way it looks/crushes and smells.
The last ball I got kept me going for a bit longer than usual, not a full day though.

Hard to say because ofc. batches vary so much anyway :p The crystals definitely did look a bit odd, very long and rectangular, kind of spindly, compared to the other stuff I've been getting lately. Will see if I have a pic.

Wish I still had a test kit...

Anyway fairly sure today's stuff is just regular d-meth, looks and tastes like regular meth, normal very strong sweet flavor, so I'll see how I go sleeping off this and compare.

I'm not sure how 4-MAR reacts to it but meth will sputter and fizz in bleach (sodium hypochlorite)

Well this stuff is definitely something :p Had the tiniest extra toke earlier and kinda wishing I hadn't now - spent the last 2 hours word vomiting all over every chat program I have haha.

Without a reagent kit kind of hard to tell if it's meth or 4-mar or a mix or some random RC thrown in. Going off the appearance of the crystals it's definitely not the same batch as the last one, just looks like regular meth to me. I remember 4-MAR had a distinct look, although I don't remember exactly what it was - was almost 5 years ago that I last smoked a confirmed batch. Will just have to see how I sleep when it wears off. Usually I have no trouble crashing in 6 - 8 hours of the last pipe, sometimes far less, so the last two times taking nearly 24 hours was really weird. But it could just be my sleep pattern getting thrown further by the meth use.

Ahh, who knows.

Well this stuff is definitely something :p
That's all I ask for really =D

spent the last 2 hours word vomiting all over every chat program I have haha.
I think we've all been there lolol

Usually I have no trouble crashing in 6 - 8 hours of the last pipe, sometimes far less, so the last two times taking nearly 24 hours was really weird. But it could just be my sleep pattern getting thrown further by the meth use.
Yeah, I can usually sleep around 8 hours after my last pipe.
Could be that your CR is getting thrown off, do you have heaps of light exposure and/or loud music when you're tweaking all night?

Hey my girl was smoking a bowl and she spilt it on her hand . So.the hot liquid (hot meth) landed on her hand and burnt her not only from the heat but im assuming chemically as well . Does anyone know how to help the burning sensation shes having at all its been a couple hours since it happened and its still bothering her she put burn ointment on it and ran it under cold water when it first happened but its still bothering her

Take her to the hospital, those burns are no joke, I've got one on my forearm, used to be a gnarly scar.

alright well did u go to the hospital if so what did they do for you ? Cause I have burn spray burn cream plenty of wraps and disinfectants and H for the pain so if they're just going to clean it and wrap it then she doesn't want to bother with it . We really can't afford the bill.

You can get topical lidocaine OTC (the spray was the highest % ime) but it's probably worth getting checked by a healthcare professional
Meth boils at over twice the temp of water, and boiling water will cause third degree burns with little effort.
Hot Water Causes Third Degree Burns…
…in 1 second at 156c
…in 2 seconds at 149c
…in 5 seconds at 140c

That's all I ask for really =D

Actually ended up being a really nice batch. Rode it nicely for 24 hours, probably could have stretched it further but I went a bit overboard, crashed out, was able to sleep 5 or 6 hours after. The comedown was brutal for an hour or two, but once I slept, woke up and ate I was pretty good. Definitely different from the batches which made me think of 4-MAR. Pity there's no way to really find out for sure.

I think we've all been there lolol

Haha yeah, these things happen I guess. Picked up more really nice shard tonight, so more word vomit is probably going to happen :/ Although this batch feels a bit more chilled out. Not weaker, it's great shit, just not quite as pushy.

Yeah, I can usually sleep around 8 hours after my last pipe.
Could be that your CR is getting thrown off, do you have heaps of light exposure and/or loud music when you're tweaking all night?

Light exposure yes, spend a lot of my high time online these days. Not so much loud music, I tend to keep my pipe soundtrack a bit more chilled out these days, especially once I've been up for a day or so. Also spend a lot of time just talking, so I'm not cranking tunes at max volume or anything.

Lucky you.

Perth seems flooded with iso for months.

Meth is huge in Australia it seems. I'm from the northeastern USA and it's only started to blow up in my region in the last couple years, although is been a big problem in the South and West for over a decade. I think it's fascinating to learn how people from the other side of the world party, we're not really all that different.

What's everyone paying for a gram? I feel as if I am getting shafted by my dealer paying $XXX for shards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goddamn, anywhere near that price per gram would've kept me off the shit.

I?d also describe IV Methamphetamine as not at all unlike the onset of a VERY intense, and VERY overwhelming, psychadelic state of mind. It?s almost like the physical volume of your mind isn?t enough to contain the amount of all-encompassing euphoria that builds within it. It seems like the euphoria is a tangible force, that overflows into your eyes when your brain reaches maximum capacity, and thereafter; your vision battles over muscular function ferociously, as if your lungs breathing, and your eyes as their focusing, and every physical action as you attempt to accomplish them, draw power from a singular power source from which you can?t pull enough power to operate more than one body part at a time simultaneously. ITS BLISS, wholly and completely. Euphoria in its rawest Dopaminergic/Serotonergic form.