• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Lol scrof

Oh. So I open up and share, make myself vulnerable, and get a 'LOL'. Just like with my therapist.

OD has always been the on topic be serious dont make small talk stfu noob srs wtf bbq, not general fucking around and chit chatting.

Yer fuckin right there. Come to OD, you're on my turf, and I don't fuck around. Except when I'm getting trolled, which is most of the time; or there's a meth&masturbation thread, or I'm just inserting random table-formats, or I'm high and in the wrong thread.

I don't even post in the "social" thread, I'm too busy reducing harm. Only reason I haven't infracted tubbs and BitS so hard their harm becomes negative so it like sucks harm from other people, is because the poor dears don't get one in little old n00b-town BDD. There's the two dozen other social threads, but c'mon Zephyr, when people are dying from abusing their diarrhea medicine, you gotta have a place to vent your pain and anguish, like in an RC benzo thread.

Yo, anyone have experience with this?,
Seems every FUCKING time i tweak now I go fucking loony. Totally loony. Apparently.
As in about the cops. When I was younger I could kill a whole 8ball stay up 4-5 days and be straight (well i'd be worrying inside you know but not show it..)
Now it seems that every time I do it, in like 2 days I'm full on seeing shit all that
Now originally I figured I wasn't loony because my past experience says if you ignore meth psychosis it goes away but I'd ignore the shits and it wouldn't go away
I just got out from rehab/jail, and i was convinced of a vast conspiracy against me and warrants out on me and all that which ended up with me getting caught tweaking leading to me gettin booked (there were no warrants. i just went in on a probation detainer thats it...)
I'm not sure if I'm just borderline loony as it is and tweak makes me full loony or (what i thought more likely) is that they WERE after me, past tense being key there...how do you explain that I get super loony now using way lower doses and just blowing it (mostly) as opposed to like when i was 21 when i'd really mainly IV only and i'd kill at least a half gram per night (and i'd blow lines during the day) and I wouldn't get loony/get caught?
Not sure if i just blew out a few neurons and as a result it makes me loony, because it doesn't matter if i've got months off it and just cop a G, i get loony.

^Same here. In a way the paranoia and *knowing* you're gonna freak out if ya relapse even after a long break, its a blessing. That shit makes it stops being any fun whatsoever anymore. Even small amounts make me get paranoid as fuck for like 3 days. Strangely cocaine works just as well as it always has, altho I didn't put myself thru the ringer with it like I did with meth.

The weird part about that paranoia/anxiety/psychosis is that it makes no sense whatsoever and rarely has an actual cause or reason beyond, say, having a slightly stressful past few days or something like that. If you keep using even when that keeps happening it'll start sticking around for a few months after every use. It's actually kind of shitty.

End your methamphetamine addiction with ibogaine

The first and most important requirement is that you have to be 100% ready to be done with drugs — that you are mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically ready to fully surrender yourself and accept plant medicine healing in your life. You have to know what you want and mean it. Ibogaine will work for you only if you are ready.

If you are not ready to take full responsibility over your life and choices, then ibogaine treatment is not for you.

Methamphetamine is a poison that acts as a stimulant but then begins to systematically destroy the body. Meth releases high levels of dopamine when ingested and then blocks the normal
flow of dopamine in the absence of the drug. This involves the reward system that regulates pleasure, happiness, motivation, energy, and functional ability. Meth changes the way the brain functions; and the brain becomes dependent on the drug to survive. Prolonged meth abuse brings with it serious health conditions including memory loss, aggression, psychotic behavior and potential heart and brain damage depleting the bodys resources, The physical effects start to deteriorate the body from the inside out, creating a devastating dependence that can only be relieved by taking more of the drug.

Ibogaine methamphetamine detox therapy: What to expect

At the heart of all addictions, it first began on a spiritual and emotional level. This is the also why many rehabilitation programs such as the twelve-step program have proven unsuccessful
in the long term because traditional detox therapies only work to heal the physical level, where the current rate of success is about 1% - 7%. Too many people who have been through these expensive and ineffective programs end up with a sense of despair, and even a sense of personal failure. Most rehabilitation centers and western society in general, are not aware that humans exist in 3 worlds: physical, mental & spiritual. While there are on-going support groups for addicts trying to kick their habit, symptoms of withdrawal can be so overwhelming that attempts to discontinue the drug often end in failure.

Physically ibogaine works to relieve symptoms of withdrawal such as sweating, itchy skin, shakes, and twitches that users of meth often feel after the drug has worn off. Patients that have used ibogaine for treating meth addiction report a complete absence of physical symptoms once treatment is over. Ibogaine works by resetting neurotransmitters in the brain. It also works as
a psycho-spiritual tool that helps the person look deeply into his / her past to find the root problem of their addiction. Addicts are usually victims of deep emotional traumas who are seeking to find an escape of this through their drug of choice. The key to breaking your addiction to meth is understanding this:

Ibogaine takes you on a deep introspective psychological journey that allows you to forgive others who have hurt you as well as forgive yourself for things you have done that you regret and continue to carry with you.

Ibogaine therapy can provide individuals with critical insights into the origins of their addiction. This is the key to full recovery: digging up and reviewing the roots of addiction. These profound realizations contribute to full recovery and a deep new found appreciation for ones life. Once the iboga has broken your addiction, the next step is to rebuild the body and mind with nutritional medicine and supplements. It is this extra step that can increase the chances of a lifelong recovery from addiction. While ibogaine is not successful 100% of the time, estimates from the various clinics range between 70% to 80% in terms of the number of people who successfully use iboga to get off drugs permanently, which, let's face it, is amazing.

The difference between your success or failure will depend on whether you are

1. Committed to the process of recovery
2. Committed to removing yourself from your previous environment

Thought I'd scrape out my stem, so I get a nice amount in the bowl and light it up, and as I'm inhaling... I gag (close to puking) 8) that obviously ain't meth.
Not my first time smoking gear but my first time smoking MSM.. at least that's what I'm assuming it is. I wonder what other shit I've smoked has been cut with..
I'd noticed there was an off taste when melting down but nothing on that level. Gonna start blowing the melt vapour/smoke out.
Wiki gives MSM a melting point of 109c and boiling of 248c. It says meth melts at 3c (which is obviously doesn't) and boils at 212c.
Given this, am I right to assume there will be more MSM left in the puddle after melting? Like that residue wasn't all from melting down, right?

^ woah, you're thinking way too hard about this ;) You're not smoking MSM, which would have boiled off long ago. You're smoking encrusted dust mites, human skin, air pollution, hairs and all other manner of detritus as well as recrystallised meth. And all that stuff burns nastily. Either prepare for that initial gag reflex (the crap will burn off relatively quickly), or bin it.

MSM can and will recrystalize in a stem, that's where the "burn off" thing comes from.

^ woah, you're thinking way too hard about this ;) You're not smoking MSM, which would have boiled off long ago. You're smoking encrusted dust mites, human skin, air pollution, hairs and all other manner of detritus as well as recrystallised meth. And all that stuff burns nastily. Either prepare for that initial gag reflex (the crap will burn off relatively quickly), or bin it.

How am I overthinking this?
I don't know how you treat your pipe but there's no skin, hair nor dust mites in my pipe..

After a bit of searching it seems it should burn off before the meth.
Not sure if I wasted a fairly big puddle, but I'm going to assume there was enough MSM in there it wouldn't have been worth trying to salvage any.

I'm well aware of that bptubbs, but MSM isn't the only cut used these days.

How am I overthinking this?
I don't know how you treat your pipe but there's no skin, hair nor dust mites in my pipe..

I inhale air through it. From the air. You know, the air that contains all those things in this microscopic stuff called 'dust'? So unfortunately, yes you are ;) And if it's been a while since you last cleaned your pipe, you've built up a nice few layers of this environmental gunk in there. An anhydrous acetone wash will get a fair bit out if you really want to reduce that gag-inducing oxidation.

MSM can and will recrystalize in a stem, that's where the "burn off" thing comes from.

If you actually have some in your meth, then a small amount will. But because it has a much lower boiling point than meth, comparatively little will recrystallise in the pipe.

When it comes to using up the stuff left behind in the stem, the main culprit for the horrible initial smoke is various combustion/pyrolytic products of environmental dust.

I'm well aware of that bptubbs, but MSM isn't the only cut used these days.

You're right, it's not, but it's the only one that you could ever hope to burn off. It's never been the only one btw, I've cut dope with salt to sell, as do many others.

To CFC, a small amount in 15 bowls means buildup, so it's highly possible that there is quite a bit in a stem. You're correct as well though, alot of that horrible taste comes from random detritus.

But without trying to labour the point, and purely because this comes up so often, if abject is only now discovering 'MSM' (or other cuts) in his/her meth, then there probably wasn't much in it in the first place. It's concentration will diminish, not increase, relative to meth on the stem due to those diverging boiling points, no matter how many bowls were smoked. Therefore it will be less - not more - noticeable.

Most people that complain about this issue spend too much time thinking about what it might be, having forgotten they're burning up a ton of (basically) dead skin.

You're right, hadn't even thought about that... need to get some sleep.

Yeah it's 9:40, I've been working nights and not sleeping too well. It's taking it's toll.

then there probably wasn't much in it in the first place. It's concentration will diminish, not increase, relative to meth on the stem due to those diverging boiling points, no matter how many bowls were smoked. Therefore it will be less - not more - noticeable..

...This isn't the first time I've scraped a pipe, nor was it the dirtiest pipe I've scraped.
The gear isn't obviously cut, no. It's not the best I've had but I'd rate it solid.
While the concentration may diminish (if the cut is present in an equal amount throughout, the ratio of MSM/meth residue would stay equal regardless of the amount smoked, other than an unfinished bowl) the overall amount of MSM increases. Therefore it will be more noticeable, because there will be more MSM to smoke (read: blow out), before you're left with just meth.
The residue puddle did not crack back, rather it solidified with no visible deviations. It was also insanely white. It stayed like this until it was all gone, which is why I questioned the melting and boiling points of both.

if the cut is present in an equal amount throughout, the ratio of MSM/meth residue would stay equal regardless of the amount smoked [and] the overall amount of MSM increases

That's not how it works. MSM has a much lower BP than meth. This means it takes less energy to keep it in its vapour form, and so it will be less likely to recrystallise on the pipe than meth, which requires more energy (in the form of heat) to keep it as a vapour (mostly a condensate). Thus the ratio will fall dramatically. And since you said it seemed ok to start with, the yuck is very unlikely to be MSM.

Generally speaking, it's mostly going to be the dust crud from the air plus some pyrolytic products that settled in the stem from your initial smoking of the meth (noobs will tend to produce more of these from burning their product with excess heat), plus whatever solvents and compounds were left from an incomplete synthesis, plus some cuts if there were any (and their residues).

well, good to know it even happens on the other side of the earth at least.

I got constantly dicked around on prices, and like single solid 7g crystal to baggie of crumbs the next. I think the tweaked-out ones have some delusional "strategy" that makes no sense.

Plus the "yeah come by" ok "no my guy has to come one hour" fine "yeah he called but he's gonna be another hour". I'm sick of pacing in your fucking backyard dude, when the fuck's he gonna be here your mangy pitbull keeps humping my leg that chair has scabies the other tweakers keep mentioning how much cash i must have. They stole all my lighters and bicycle already and i didn't even bring them. And yes i want to see the goddamned scale.

??? holy fuck that''s so fucking true

My imaginary friend bought a imaginary color tinted pookie (pink). Just to clarify, it is NOT a pink, just clear with a pink tint. He's worried that this might negatively affect his smoking experience. Does anyone know if he should either do something to remove the tint (if there even IS a way to remove it) or just go and get another one that is actually clear? Or is this a moot point and he's good to go ahead and roll an imaginary bowl?

We all know it's you, that protects you literally none. Yeah you're fine, all the tinted ones are easy to smoke out of except the blue ones.