• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

I don't really understand the laws on paraphernalia here. I can go right now to a dozen "smokeshops" within five miles, and buy a glass "oil pipe" for $3, next to enormous elaborate bells-and-whistles college kid "water pipes". Before medical weed, you just made sure there was no screen in the bong.

And even still gas stations sell little plastic flowers in glass "vases" that are just shitty glass pipes. Next to the shoe laces for the junkies and the socks for the paint huffers and the brillo pads for the crack heads.

BUT somehow once it gets in your car or your pocket, it's drug paraphernalia and a crime.

It shouldn't be paraphernalia until it has drug residue in it. That's the way I always understood the law. That can of course vary from state to state and municipality. Also they can always just charge you with whatever they want, then it's up to you to try to get it thrown out or beat it in court. One bullshit thing that happens all the time is people being charged with paraphernalia for syringes. Then again, I think almost all drug laws are utter fucking horse shit.

As this is a harm reduction site. How about some of us be honest and tell of maybe any health or medical problems encountered while taking meth. Sure it's a wonderful feeling if you take it once a month or so. If you can control yourself like that. Taking it daily eventually fries you. Anyway what I'm getting at. And having spoken to friends about it. Some of the issues we've come across for guys. Some get a feeling of blue balls...sensitive pubic region, others find it hard to urinate sometimes, everyone knows your teeth will eventually wear away from no saliva in the mouth unless you hydrate, and others have at one time got L'Hermittes syndrome for a short period of time and a lot of guys have erection problems of some sort. Wondering what others have experienced if anything at all. Yeah it's nice talking about good times on it and how great it is, there is always a down side and thought may give curious readers the other side if they are in the process of making a decision whether or not to try it or not.....

We have been taking it on and off for about 6 years now.

Cheers.

I think you just described a bunch of the health problems associated with it.

Me, recently become daily user: Definitely the blue balls, but since we're being honest, that has a pretty clear cause, namely gooning for twelve solid hours without an appropriate finish. It's said to tighten the bladder sphincter, making it hard to pee, and I've noticed that, but only while pretty high.

What I find interesting is that I don't grind my teeth now, I mean even before it became daily. My first use was about fifteen years ago, and up until a few years ago I would chew granite. It'd also shiver my pecker right up. But not this last year or two. My weird thought is it's a dramatic drop in cigarette consumption, now down to zero. Maybe I just don't get wired like before? I can still stay up for 72 hours, unwanted.

But if you want to scare people off with honest info, I'd say that it actually destroys your energy. It sucked off my last twenty pounds almost overnight, whatever little muscle I had, and with the sleep problems and the little eating, I am just exhausted all the fucking time. I have no strength or stamina, and the tweaker hobos that got me started hardly move except to groan at weird pains. Oh yeah, and I've got weird pains like in my general spleen area.

Really, it's a pointless drug for anything beyond a weekend treat like once a year. It's price (in the US, my daily habit = a cigarette habit with the new taxes) means you'll probably have some left after a party, and this shit is pretty damned addictive.

I think you just described a bunch of the health problems associated with it.

Me, recently become daily user: Definitely the blue balls, but since we're being honest, that has a pretty clear cause, namely gooning for twelve solid hours without an appropriate finish. It's said to tighten the bladder sphincter, making it hard to pee, and I've noticed that, but only while pretty high.

What I find interesting is that I don't grind my teeth now, I mean even before it became daily. My first use was about fifteen years ago, and up until a few years ago I would chew granite. It'd also shiver my pecker right up. But not this last year or two. My weird thought is it's a dramatic drop in cigarette consumption, now down to zero. Maybe I just don't get wired like before? I can still stay up for 72 hours, unwanted.

But if you want to scare people off with honest info, I'd say that it actually destroys your energy. It sucked off my last twenty pounds almost overnight, whatever little muscle I had, and with the sleep problems and the little eating, I am just exhausted all the fucking time. I have no strength or stamina, and the tweaker hobos that got me started hardly move except to groan at weird pains. Oh yeah, and I've got weird pains like in my general spleen area.

Really, it's a pointless drug for anything beyond a weekend treat like once a year. It's price (in the US, my daily habit = a cigarette habit with the new taxes) means you'll probably have some left after a party, and this shit is pretty damned addictive.

Dude I can SO relate with you. I still pluck the chicken for hours, I still grind my teeth but not NEARLY as much as on any other stimulant prior, and I smoke so much less a packet actually lasted me 2 days where I used to smoke at least 2 packets a day easy.

I can't relate to other tweakers' experienced with meth. Some say they are so full of energy they can't sit still and they talk your ear off and it makes you irrigated and all that.

I've been using amphetamines, Methylphenidate and Cathinones going on for 13 years straight now. I only rarely used meth over the last couple of years, even when with people using it because I never wanted to get hooked on "the strongest, most addictive, most dangerous stimulant".

So now I randomly out of the blue bought myself some meth about 6 weeks ago and I haven't done any other stimulant than meth since, so yes now I am a daily meth user. I also don't play around, with Ritalin I would use 60-200mg in a day easy, with Amphetamines and Cathinones it would be 2-4 gram at a time or in a 24 cycle. With meth I buy 4 or so 3x3cm little baggies full at one time. Must be 1.5 to 2 grams all together and I would finish that in 1 day. I snort it, smoke it, swallow it, dissolve it in water and plug it.

Meth doesn't do to me what other stimulants do. Even fucking kindergarden crack Ritalin gives me more restlessness and paranoia and sweating and heart palpitations just after 1 pill than what it takes meth to do in 3 days.

When I take meth I get a euphoric feeling, confidence, mind is going a million miles a minute but my body is sooo relaxed. Like I can use maybe 3 bags and just lie on my bed on my P.C. the whole day, it's even as if meth has a muscle relaxant effect on me. Also when I close my eyes I get the most beautiful kaleidoscope visuals. I even took a little a nap on meth the other day hahaha.

It is only on day 3 or 4 of no sleep that the negative muscle twitching and paranoia and irritation starts, but I will attribute it to sleep deprivation and not the meth itself.

Is this thing still active?
Anyway I have some old (like a week old) bloody meth that I decided not to shoot up. Can I just plug it or will it make me sick?

Last edited:
Hey. Yes you can plug it. However thats assuming its methamphetamine+non majorly toxic cutters. So no one can say its 100% safe without it lab tested. Give it a quick wash will get lots of junk out. Not all but many things.

Ive been using daily again for atound 3 months. As others have said i just fall asleep when im tired not. I get sick of the dame tastes so ive got literly between 10-15 different types and some mornings ill choose to smoke stuff thats not the best (none are shit but out of them i mean) simply to get a new taste.

Have majorly cut down on benzos.. but must admit the nice chase of Afghan #3 and globe/triangle white #4 has been of assistance too.

Wait, this is Oz and Asia, right?
OK, cause when he said "bloody meth" I thought he was a troll saying he had literally bloody meth, or some weird IV meth leftovers.

But a "week old?" Why wouldn't you put it up your butt?

I don't really understand the laws on paraphernalia here. I can go right now to a dozen "smokeshops" within five miles, and buy a glass "oil pipe" for $3, next to enormous elaborate bells-and-whistles college kid "water pipes". Before medical weed, you just made sure there was no screen in the bong.

And even still gas stations sell little plastic flowers in glass "vases" that are just shitty glass pipes. Next to the shoe laces for the junkies and the socks for the paint huffers and the brillo pads for the crack heads.

BUT somehow once it gets in your car or your pocket, it's drug paraphernalia and a crime.

Anyway, my understanding is amphetamine is much easier on your brain, as in, not neurotoxic. And for a weekend treat, it makes more sense than meth. But I don't think it hardly exists anymore here either, except with all the ADD kids and their pills.

OK here is a question: went camping, still using daily, usually try to climb a mountain, sprang up the first rise like a fucking billy goat on meth, then thought, this is great but will my heart just goddamned explode in my chest without warning, or is this how it feels to suddenly lose 20 pounds and not be smoking tobacco, ie. how it used to be? So, exercise on meth anyone?

brother im the same when im peaking any physical exursian makes my heart feel like it will explode idk if its cause i take way to much or if my old ticker is finally feeling the effects of a life on stimulants

Last edited:
I have a friend who smokes meth. Tried it a couple of times with him and I had a great time. Couldn't fall asleep till later on the following day. Which was a bit ok I suppose cause I wasn't tired and all icky paranoid like when I use CAT.. (I binge on the stuff, it's my drug of choice). I'd have 4-6 drags of the stuff before he had to jet somewhere or say he's all out.

I figured he was just being stingy with his stuff like most people. So I decided to buy 2 bags, 1 each just incase he decided to leave again. Plus I always felt like I never have enough to give me that satisfactory high, so I chased it.

Needless to say I got high out of my mind. Twas fun. Read an article that said you'd be completely normal after 12 hrs of your last hit if you've been binging..

For me that was 48hrs ago and I'm still awake. Can't stop twitching or fall asleep still. Wasn't expecting this.. Can someone educate me please?

who told you you'd be normal 12 hours after a binge? You're not normal 12 hours after a drunk even.

Anyway, a lot of people need downers to calm down after a binge. Booze or a benzo usually. Maybe weed, whatever works for you. But try to eat, drink a whole lot of water. Lay down and put a movie on. I'm usually do busy trying to jerk off to notice getting tweaked.

Haven't skipped meals. Managed to get some sleep and stay hydrated. I am, however still twitching. At first it was full limb twitches that I couldn't control. Now its just my toes and fingers. Really trying to control it, but to no avail. Is this normal? Hopefully it will pass soon?

When on CAT, it takes a long time for the twitching to come. I'd have to be going for days on end and not be taking care of myself to experience twitching well after the calm down period. I had one day with meth and I'm experiencing the most violent twitches ever.

Is this normal? Hopefully it will pass soon? . . . I had one day with meth and I'm experiencing the most violent twitches ever.

That doesn't sound normal to me. Honestly I've never had "twitches" at all. I assumed you meant "twitchy" like, feeling "twitchy". I've heard of that though, feelings in your toes and such. But it's going away, so hopefully it's fine. All I can think is you've been eating, but maybe not eating "well"? Like, try a multivitamin, make sure you get some salts in if you're drinking a lot of water. Or ask like a real MD.

cause the amount lowlife crums who rip off friends of 10 years $50 then the same can be said bout the arrogant kunts who move quite a lot.. they try and see how they can sell for less example try and tell you that such n such is the current price and these kunts with more money and drugs then they need get there thrills outta seeing how little they have to give out for maximum return..

Well, good to know it even happens on the other side of the Earth at least.

I got constantly dicked around on prices, and like single solid 7g crystal to baggie of crumbs the next. I think the tweaked-out ones have some delusional "strategy" that makes no sense.

Plus the "yeah come by" ok "no my guy has to come one hour" fine "yeah he called but he's gonna be another hour". I'm sick of pacing in your fucking backyard dude, when the fuck's he gonna be here your mangy pitbull keeps humping my leg that chair has scabies the other tweakers keep mentioning how much cash i must have. they stole all my lighters and bicycle already and i didn't even bring them. And yes I want to see the goddamned scale.

theres only 1 reason i dislike about meth and thats cause the amount lowlife crums who rip off friends of 10 years $50 then the same can be said bout the arrogant kunts who move quite a lot.. they try and see how they can sell for less example try and tell you that such n such is the current price and these kunts with more money and drugs then they need get there thrills outta seeing how little they have to give out for maximum return.. i lost it yesterday today a good mate who has been looking after me well for awhile now sells me a few rocks n mainly crushed shit, then i seen his bag had all nice rocks in it.. probably best thing to happen as i was slipping back into high meth use due to how little i was paying for the large amount i was getting, I told the kunt his a disrespectful kunt selling me shitty crumbs n saving all the rocks for himself. cause its been always high quality i trusted his word when he said it was same stuff but no fucking way, I smoked 3 p the iv 2 p n feel awake n thats all that was 8 hours ago n since then iv smoked n whopped another hlf g easy, he was asleep but he will wake to sum aggressive txts when he wakes up. No one ever should put up with crappy quality drugs n not complain to there supplier

Sometimes people are honest, they're just not getting the best stuff themself. I remember one guy I was getting weed and occasionally speed from for quite a while, he'd to go through the bag of buds and sniff out the strongest smelling or most trichome-rich buds for himself haha.. thing is, he'd do it right in front of people he was selling to and he was always very generous with deals and shouting people cones, so he may have kept the best for himself, but at least he wasn't bullshitting.

I got some 4-MAR from him once (he was accustomed to meth and didn't think much of 'the other stuff' as he called it). It was the best I ever had, of any stimulant, at any point in time, fucking ever. He actually said to me as he was passing it my way "I usually add a little something (as in he usually cuts it a bit) but if you'd rather uncut I'll just put an extra twenty onto the price" - I didn't care because he was being up front about it.

He'd also haven't different grades of stuff to suit different people's budgets. He was pretty cool, but he ended up getting into ice and was one of the ones who was affected by it in all the worst kind of ways. Damn shame.

It is pretty shady for someone to say that they haven't tampered with something (cut) when they have and those guys who are always talking about 'some shit that just went down' as an explanation as to why the price is always unreasonable - they should be avoided.

Haven't skipped meals. Managed to get some sleep and stay hydrated. I am, however still twitching. At first it was full limb twitches that I couldn't control. Now its just my toes and fingers. Really trying to control it, but to no avail. Is this normal? Hopefully it will pass soon?

When on CAT, it takes a long time for the twitching to come. I'd have to be going for days on end and not be taking care of myself to experience twitching well after the calm down period. I had one day with meth and I'm experiencing the most violent twitches ever.

I wouldn't say the twitching is normal, but it's not really surprising. If you get it on other stimulants, it may just be something you're prone to. I get it from a few different compounds, usually as I'm falling asleep. Goes away after I've been using it for a while though. Hopefully it'll go away soon..

I'm interested what you mean by cat? As in methcathinone? I've been reading about a few places (South Africa, Russia, parts of the Middle East) where it's becoming popular - as in it's actually being made in commercial quantities and sold by the gram, which seems strange when they could be producing methamphetamine, and a lot of the accounts I've read about methcathinone suggest that it's nothing special, but most of those accounts are from home-made stuff. How is it compared to methamphetamine?

Probably not to be confused with khat?
Which I think is also a cathinone but in chewable herb form, popular in those areas?

I haven't used in a long time but...IV all day err'day

What I learned about IV is that you should just take one decent-sized shot and ride that out until you eventually pass out. Re-dosing is the road to ruin when it comes to methamphetamine...it turns the best high there is into pure torture, IMO
Bingo. Perfectly on point, so to speak.

Longer-lasting cigarettes that make you inexplicably horny: daily meth. No high, no gain, nothing. Take it to keep from falling asleep too fast.