• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Unless theyre involved in producing it themselves, "small batch style" (which was still done where i lived and used...it was a bit more difficult but still not impossible to attain the necessary precursors/amounts, compared to the 1990s)

But yeah, most meth comes from may-hee-co

Still around in my neck of the woods. S&B is still actually huge in my area. Bottle shakers everywhere

I haven't used in a long time but...IV all day err'day

What I learned about IV is that you should just take one decent-sized shot and ride that out until you eventually pass out. Re-dosing is the road to ruin when it comes to methamphetamine...it turns the best high there is into pure torture, IMO

I agree 100 percent about re-dosing and i only smoke my shards.

I'm in Melbourne too and i had xmas and all of January off the meth but my source was as reliable as always when i meet up earlier this afternoon. I must be lucky same price and quality as 2016. Interesting is that around late November early December i was talking to my mate and he heard a rumour that supply of meth was going to be a little more scarce around New Year's eve. Something about the big players stocking up to limited supply and try to drive prices up. But who really knows.

For this recent smoking session i purchased only two thirds of what i normally get but i'm still feeling pretty good just a little less intense. The only complain i have is the gear was not massive rock's like i like but more powdery. This isn't a huge issue it just makes it a little more trick to smoke off foil.

In conclusion the meth scene is alive and well in my neck of the woods.

Redosing definitely feels worse at the end and has very diminishing returns, but what about the safety? See here for what I mean:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/808018-Graph-Meth-Bad-4-You?p=13852100&viewfull=1#post13852100

For instance, last session I smoked 100mg throughout that night. Felt like there wasn't any dopamine left on those last hits which were hours after the first, so while I've never tried it, I'm sure it would feel much more fun if you had smoked it all in one go, right?
But how much more damage are you doing to yourself at that point? It feels like that's the trade-off with meth, drain bamage vs fun times.

Ahh a Methamphetamine topic I'm pretty high atm dose is currently 2 points of quality methamphetamine vaporized out of my bubble I must say what joy lol HOW ABOUT Y'ALL

Hey guys...
Its been awhile since ive been on or posted in BL, LOL i dunno if any of you guys reconise my profile name or not, haha i suppose i would be classed as very much old skool bluelighter now...

Anyways thought id mske a comment, must admit i have had acouple sweetPs and feeling quite high atm lol.

Here in western sydney i didnt witness the price rise some of yas mentioned, price hasnt moved here, well other than some dealers here reducing price per point back in 2015 or so. And now the price for a gram has dropped down, now the same price that a gram of good cocaine on average sells for here

Hey bro good to hear from you hope your well. Yeah Melbournes rockin again as usual. Price drop HB the old day G price and quality ive observed from a few un realated chains all sweet. No rock bs nice thick fat jagged glass.

Which has a shorter duration assuming equivalent doses because of different ROA's: smoking or IV meth?

Ahh a Methamphetamine topic I'm pretty high atm dose is currently 2 points of quality methamphetamine vaporized out of my bubble I must say what joy lol HOW ABOUT Y'ALL
Which has a shorter duration assuming equivalent doses because of different ROA's: smoking or IV meth?
Smoking (vaporizing) it is a more common and more social way to do ice passing the pipe is always a good time but with injecting you dose alone or separate and it's more of issue addiction wise my friend shoots occasionally and has been less lately because sharing a bowl beats being ina corner solo dosing seriously ice and good friends always fun and I mean friends you trust because some are shady without a doubt

It is hands down the best drug I've done. I can talk, walk, run, dance, write, read, joke, fuck, train, work, drink, eat, drive, anything and everything. Not only that I'm on top form. No paranoia. Confident. Focused. What a blinding drug? I gave up all other drugs, booze, cigarettes and tv. Nothing compares. 4 years in and still loving it.

onya bruva!!

I'd say that smoking and shooting have similar durations, honestly, it all has to do with how much is dosed at once. Say for instance you load a . into the pipe, puff it over the course of an hour or two. Thats what, 3-10 big hits depending on quality. So in a way your CNS is adjusting to it in the short term, peaks and valleys so to speak. With IV, you take that . all at once, the bolus dose is what does you in, thats why this stuff is so horrid, literally the "high" is in fact a highly-psychosomatic aftereffect of brain and body trauma. Not to say it doesnt feel good at first but, with time if you keep doing it will do your head in. When I started I could take these huge .2-.3 shots of pure, rushing my balls off etc etc and a few days after would have some sleep and the next morning be right as rain (other than hungry as ****). But staying with that cycle of 2-3 days on 2-3 days off, over a couple of years, at the beginning it starts fucking up your body but you get used to that, kinda a self-preservation mechanism kicks in (other than during the time when you say fuck it and have another bolus dose), but the psychological effects, theyre cumulative. And not only that but once it starts making you go bonkers you might not even realize it for years (some never do, the brain trauma makes it feel better and better to chase that rush as life becomes shite when youre not rushing), it's only through the realization that one is able to go back to a better life, one where youre not making everyone around you unhappy, one where youre not killing yourself slowly, that one is able to make the decision to quit. And even then its rough, went through another 2 year of 10 days clean 2-3 days use, and then another couple years of relapsing every few months("I can handle it now") - the truth is, once your CNS has gotten trained to respond in a certain manner to it, those pathways are always going to be there - the drug itself induces neuroplasticity but in the worst way. Currently the longest I've been able to make it is about 3 months, and also I've gotten off suboxone. Now usually when I use I sniff small lines or smoke a bit off foil and throw the rest away and I hate myself for it. Best of luck to you all and remember, keep using it and literal hell on Earth awaits. Might sound like some kind of D.A.R.E fluffed up public service announcement but no, it really is that bad. Best of luck to you all, Love and light.

Yeah I hope that trauma you speak of isn't permanent.

Why are the funnest drugs the worst for you...?

Nah, it's not permanent. The neuroplasticity works both for and against you, depending on what you allow it to do. Just remember you're in control, even if that means under control of putting yourself under the lash of coming down. Everything that you may think is working against you can be turned around to work for you.

^ well put. Bravo.

Our saying among circles were: 'it's all good, so long as you think it's all good'.

In other words, it comes down to your own personal will and strength, to haul your ass 180 degrees the other way and run, while you believe that your in control of your very own peace of mind. 'Walk on', wise words Bruce Lee economically constructed.

In times of adversity, it's vital to strive for redemption and constant growth/analysis of our shortfalls.

Therefore, devising an action plan for future similar circumstances, is the arsenal for those hardheaded foot soldiers, who thrive in trying times .

Minimising the opportunity cost of each stimulant-induced escapade is key to preventing overwhelming regret, or physical ravaging of the cardiovascular, and hormonal systems.

This results in a well-tuned, and 'oiled' specimen. You'll have staying power and won't burnout often, if ever. You WILL actually look your age, have hydrated skin, have the ability to intigrate into society as a chamelion, skilled in hiding use and disclosing to the right people.

It's all a tightrope ain't it. Tough, but in the realms of possibility.

It takes around 2 years to recover from significant trauma, such as drug addiction. 2 years is a long struggle, fighting nail and tooth. It will leave it's mark on you all.

And what constitutes significant trauma? Not eating, sleeping, hydrating, working, doing anything, while using meth? Cause that right there will undoubtedly fuck you up pretty darn quick..

What blurs the lines for me, is what if the subject actually was providing nutrient intake and proper circadian rhythms to their organs. The subject was doing both cardio and resistance training, a bit of yoga, meditation.

How long, or not long, would recovery be? i think marginally smaller.

Re-dosing is what makes meth fun, It enhances the drug 1000 fold into a psychedelic drug, You become so horny and begin to have the wildest insights into the world around you, If your looking for a interesting drug to test your minds limits go with meth

Re-dosing is what makes meth fun, It enhances the drug 1000 fold into a psychedelic drug, You become so horny and begin to have the wildest insights into the world around you, If your looking for a interesting drug to test your minds limits go with meth
Please be careful okay ��

What is more common in your region : Meth or Amph (medical or street level) ?