• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

If meth was produced like adderall and not touched down the chain by various dealers there could be truth in that.

I just like to smoke the gear. Yeah shooting it is great and all but theres nothing like having a decent session with a good clean pipe, a bottle of wine and your best friend.

Its a big FUCK YOU to the world. A big fuck you to whomever we are bitching anout, exes, work, especially those that have fucked up our lives.

My mate and I both have ex husbands who liked to control our use and liked to think we couldnt possibly get on it without them but they were dead wrong.

I haven't used in a long time but...IV all day err'day

What I learned about IV is that you should just take one decent-sized shot and ride that out until you eventually pass out. Re-dosing is the road to ruin when it comes to methamphetamine...it turns the best high there is into pure torture, IMO

While I'm still thinking about Desoxyn, I've heard that it's issued in doses that we users wouldn't find recreational. Anyone know if that's true?

I dunno mate. Last I heard it wasnt allowed to be prescribed for ADD in Australia .

In all my years living in the USA I've never met anyone who was prescribed Desoxyn, never even heard of anyone being prescribed it

Price drop for sure around my parts, quality increase as well.
Give it up to the Midwest.

NOT considering repeated use, just one night:
If you had to give a dosage (in mg) that draws a vague line between "okay your brain will probably heal from that" and "ye, them DA neurons are fried", what would it be?

I'd argue that if you've developed a long term tolerance, then some damage or downregulation has already happened.

It is hands down the best drug I've done. I can talk, walk, run, dance, write, read, joke, fuck, train, work, drink, eat, drive, anything and everything. Not only that I'm on top form. No paranoia. Confident. Focused. What a blinding drug? I gave up all other drugs, booze, cigarettes and tv. Nothing compares. 4 years in and still loving it.

Getting good quality in qld again. something went down a couple of months ago was always getting sweet shit and then all of a sudden absolute crap not even worth smoking. Wasted my time on that a couple of times and went off at the source and told them dont bother calling until u get good shit. Stuff has come good again now. Whats peoples thoughts when getting a bad batch from your regular?

I think it like this, if you got a good supplier, but maybe every now and then you get bunk gear, just stick with it. Been doing this a long time and I've never seen a source be %100 every time. I get grade A+ at least 8 times out of 10, so when I do get some half quality great I just suck it up cause I know A+ is right around the corner. It's part of the game just gotta live with it. It's actually getting dirt cheap in my area at the moment. Don't know what's going on but it's good quality and prices dropping weekly

^ Yeah that's pretty much the nature of illegal street drugs. Every once in a while even a good dealer will pass along some so-so stuff.

Agreed, I think a lot of people get to caught up in wanting the best available gear, they don't realize even a high quality source gets low grade time to time. Personal rule, if you get quality at least 80 % of the time your OK. I went through a few sources that were bunk every time before I found my new A+ spot.

Also, the reality is that people who sell retail, or at least to meth users, are low down on the "food chain".

Their control over the quality of their product is generally pretty limited and out of their hands.

Also, the reality is that people who sell retail, or at least to meth users, are low down on the "food chain".

Their control over the quality of their product is generally pretty limited and out of their hands.

Well said. I actually look forward to some of the low grade supply my guy gets, I usually take that time to do a little few day break. Reset the old clock.

I'd try a good Vietnamese dealer personally if I was looking to get a steady, lasting high. It's all class-based nowadays & moreso than ever before where value for money is a factor behind the impetus to score to start with.

Unless theyre involved in producing it themselves, "small batch style" (which was still done where i lived and used...it was a bit more difficult but still not impossible to attain the necessary precursors/amounts, compared to the 1990s)

But yeah, most meth comes from may-hee-co