• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

It's friday!!!! ?can ya feel it? Can ya feel it? Can feel it?!?!?!?!?!? i can. Anyway stay safe today and forever mates, have a good friday night and GO THE STORMS YEWWW.

It's friday!!!! ��can ya feel it? Can ya feel it? Can feel it?!?!?!?!?!�� i can. Anyway stay safe today and forever mates, have a good friday night and GO THE STORMS YEWWW.

Haha welcome too bluelight dude!

Lol^ Its sunday now. My fri sat were great. Just woke up laying half accross my bed and laptop. A nice bag of shard, coke and china white too choose for breakfast. Still undecided.. might go the coke with some pancakes. Ill decide dinner later :D

Im off teh gear again.

Urrrrgh ill be better in a week or so

Sup andy and the rest of teh crackiez

Good gear around. Irs a drought here but whats around is good I say. Still miss bikie speed a lot.

I prefer it tbh. Meth is v harsh. Speed was fun.

Zephyr did you normally take regular breaks?
I love the rock iv been getting it has the beautiful sweet meth taste when you puff it.

sweet taste like the weird one you get when the nurse washes your IV port with saline? My latest on another continent reeked. I don't think its MSM, that's more of a dusty taste. Still plenty of that sour edge.

It just trips me out to smell whatever that IV wash stuff is, since in the hospital it came right before a hit of Dilaudid. But this time I watched the guy show up to hand to my middle-man dealer, so I guess I know the fresh-from-the-bottom-supply-chain-cutting odor is.

Then again, it's noticeable breaking up pretty solid rock, suggesting higher points of introduction. Maybe that's it, it's the freshly-chiseled-off-the-slab smell. Probably spirits of dead Native Americans, the Sinagua that used to thrive in Arizona. They went to the side the water was, before the White Man even caught up (connection: in the desert where ephedra grows). Whatever else was with that meth it's making a lot of noise in the living room.

I have work in three hours.

Its insane.. havnt had gear this good in years.. real pre 2010 style

I love the rock iv been getting it has the beautiful sweet meth taste when you puff it.

Loving the honey like oldschool taste! And the fact 4 points has been smoked by now at least 1.5g would have and thats of very good stuff itself!

sorry i meant to point out that it was the taste from smoking it

sweet taste like the weird one you get when the nurse washes your IV port with saline? My latest on another continent reeked. I don't think its MSM, that's more of a dusty taste. Still plenty of that sour edge.

It just trips me out to smell whatever that IV wash stuff is, since in the hospital it came right before a hit of Dilaudid. But this time I watched the guy show up to hand to my middle-man dealer, so I guess I know the fresh-from-the-bottom-supply-chain-cutting odor is.

Then again, it's noticeable breaking up pretty solid rock, suggesting higher points of introduction. Maybe that's it, it's the freshly-chiseled-off-the-slab smell. Probably spirits of dead Native Americans, the Sinagua that used to thrive in Arizona. They went to the side the water was, before the White Man even caught up (connection: in the desert where ephedra grows). Whatever else was with that meth it's making a lot of noise in the living room.

I have work in three hours.

methyldreams said:
sorry i meant to point out that it was the taste from smoking it

That's also what I meant. I'm comparing the taste, when smoked but also the odor just opening the bag, of this fresh-from-#2-on-the-supply-chain meth, to the weird phenomenon of getting a taste in your mouth after a saline wash of a hospital IV port, by nurses.

That batch was just really strong, came in on the same day as your post. Two mysteries, one answer? I don't understand how a saline push in an IV port could leave a taste in your mouth, although I've had more than one person say they'd noticed it too, and nursing staff just nodded like "that's what it do." And the same taste/odor (the taste is only with the first draw; the odor's strong so obviously volatile, yet water soluble) showing up as adulterant in meth. ID'ing that substance could answer both.

Although odds are it has nothing to do with the supply in not-America, shouldn't have bothered you fine folks.

UNLESS IT'S ISOPROPYLBENZYLAMINE!
That shit's everywhere just like Mexican cartels there isn't EVEN ANY DOPE in your DOPE anymore it's all ISO hasn't been any dope in there for twenty years now . . . '

(Sarcasm. It is not isopropylbenzylamine, it never is.)

Yup. I dont indulge nearly as much as a couple of incessant trolls like to suggest. Its like Im just not crackie enough anymore :(

Lol this place sometimes. A drug forum and woe betide you should you dare open up about things here.

Getting pretty sick of it tbh. May as well be a pariah and post on a straightedgerus board instead. :D

Last edited:
Come to od and stay zeph, we don't judge, and would love to have you around more often.

Lol this place sometimes. A drug forum and woe betide you should you dare open up about things here.

HI ZEPHYR<3<3 I LIKE SMOKING METHAMPHETAMINE!!!
I'M high 8(right now cause I got to go to work.

When I smoke I get kinda gay. But I got no one to be gay with. Or straight. Or even indifferent.:(

So I jerk off a lot. I'm 41.​

OK, bye.​

Come to od and stay zeph, we don't judge, and would love to have you around more often.

Lol scrof

OD has always been the on topic be serious dont make small talk stfu noob srs wtf bbq, not general fucking around and chit chatting.

The social I mean lol, it is just random stream of consciousness quite a lot. We'd treat ya right.

I do occasionally but dont think theyre a good thing since social chit chat is for the communal areas so the focus forums could stay on topic and focused on their harm reduction message.

I dont think they help the health of the board and just create cliques that have no need to venture out.

Its weird.