The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Newbie Meth User

jayw89

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, the first time I used meth was about two years ago. I only did it for a short time back then maybe a couple of months. I was smoking it back then. I really had no idea what I was doing at the time and didn't know anything about doses. The last day I used back then I decided to snort it instead. Went all day doing fairly big lines when ever my buddy was dishing them out. I do know I was doing it pretty often because I never really felt all that high. By the end of the night I started feeling pretty anxious (never had bad anxiety before this) and next thing you know my heart felt like it was gonna explode out of my chest. Ended up in the er with hr around 230 bpm and blood pressure dangerously high. Got out later that night when everything finally stabilised and told myself I wouldn't do it anymore.

Fast forward two years and a bad breakup I have been dabbling in it a bit the last month. Since the scare the last time I am snorting it but keeping my lines pretty small. Been trying to keep under half point in a 24 hour period. The problem I'm having is if I bust that up into 3-4 lines to spread out I don't really feel high. I know I am high because I stay in one spot and keep procrastinating that I am going to get up and do something and next thing you know its 6 hours later and I havn't moved but I don't really feel any type of rush at all. The most I get is a foggy brain and and a few pins and needles or a twitch once in a while and horny but I don't get any energy (other than staying awake) at all. The issue with a higher dose is anywhere between 6-12 hours after I stop using I get really bad anxiety. My bp goes up to 160/110. I get crazy pins and needles everywhere. Back to back palpitations (not really excessive heart rate but lots skipped beats) and chest pain. I start seeing grey smoke everywhere and little movements out of the corner of my eye like black flies or something. Bright lights agitate me and I noticed I get startled a lot over the smallest sudden noise. I actually ended up doing a higher dose last night. A little less than a point in a 10 hour period. I read somewhere to try doing a bump every 20 mins or so until you reach your desired effect. I honestly didn't feel high at all most of the night. Stopped usage for about 6 hours and all the same symptoms but this time a massive headache and very sensitive to the brightness of my computer screen and couldn't look directly at any flashing ads on the screen at all. Just looking for some feedback if maybe I'm doing something wrong? I stay up usually for 2 or 3 days at the very most and try to drink lots of water. I force food down but very little then I stop for 3 or 4 days before I use again. Sorry for such a long post any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Honestly IV is the ideal method of injesting meth. If feels the cleanest, so sketchy feeling, none wasted. The comedwn is a lot more bearable to. This is my opinion though and once you IV its kindathe next step in user to junkie.

No disrespect to Jibhead, (to each their own, of course) but do yourself a favor and don't start banging it. Take a break, let your dopamines refuel. Next time, when you initially start, do a few more lines, without waiting hours. Your first dose, needs to be the highest dose. Then wait a while. Don't chase it. GL M8

I bet your like me, you get stuck on chaturbate or some website and next thing you know, it's 10 hours later lol

Wait... I just realized, I just responded to a year old post?

Before using: Hydrate! Take a good multi-vitamin every day.
After, if side effects are unpleasant, take a benzo or a benadryl to slow your heat rate and curb anxiety from doing too much!! or from a bad come down.

Different RoA produce different effects. Snorting will give you some energy and keep you going, kill you appetite, maybe give you a slight mood boost, but it will not give you the euphoria you get from smoking, and it ain't nothing like the high from slamming.

If you aren't enjoying snorting your meth, maybe choose an alternate route? Easy to smoke it. You can hot-rail it, that's fun. There's the "booty bump, which I have bern told is near to the I.V. high. Maybe. However; I must agree with previous poster, don't I.V. it.

Once you I.V. shit, you'll never stop -- even after it stops being fun, you'll still have to buy it, like it or.not-- and, slam it first thing in the morning if you want to wake up -- and by that I mean not be sound asleep. It might make you ferl better for a bit, but mostly it will just make you grumpy or even super angry -- for no reaso! Yeah! Plus, with long term use, unless you take excellent care of yourself -- not something many chronic meth users do, meth will eat you alive.

Last edited:
Turn down the brightness of your screen or download "blacklight" which is a nice soft filter.

Youre using too regularly.

Your dopamine needs to build up.

Once a week tops ok.

Dont bother iv if you havent.

Its smokable so smoke it.

Honestly IV is the ideal method of injesting meth. If feels the cleanest, so sketchy feeling, none wasted. The comedwn is a lot more bearable to. This is my opinion though and once you IV its kindathe next step in user to junkie.

Sorry, I have to counter this - as powerful as an effect as this ROA produces when used on many drugs, it is NEVER the best way to take ANY substance due to the countless high risks involved. Every other ROA is safer and in many instances (as with smoking meth) just as effective.

IV meth is the most DISGUSTING and dirtiest feeling ever. I disagree with the poster a few above me. I need to do like .1-.2 shots, I get a 3min. Rush of great euphoria followed by severe anxiety and tension in my thighs and legs and crazy anxiety like butterflies, I feel like squirming in my skin.. comedown was really harsh. The high overall felt the shortest of them all. Snorting leaves me euphoric yet calm at the same time, for awhile I felt stable effects. Smoking , when it boils down to it, I need to hit the bowl on average every 2-3hrs if it's good stuff to keep going. Once I smoke my first bowl and feel saturated, I can get away with one big hit every few hours...it just gets annoying at how much time it takes to smoke as little as
.1...if only I can inhale.1 at one breath. It has its ups and downs smoking but it's really a waste also, most the time it's smoked as religiously as crack. Orally is very euphoric if only I could do it more