Recruiting SURVEY: how do recreational drug users deal with overdoses?

Will miss Tram :(

Bluelighter
I posted this just two hours ago but it just disappeared without notice?

Maybe I didn't explain myself clear,
Anyway, so let me do it comprehensively this time:

Next month I'll be giving a lecture at my country's #1 ranking med school about the so called "street medical practice".

Intending to raise some awareness and support among the medical academic community about the dangers faced daily by the populated but abandoned & frowned group of HUMANs called "addicts", by displaying them the detailed naked truth not included in any textbooks.

("Most" of the guys running and planning for public health have no first-hand information about the life conditions of addicts)

The lecture will be attended by top ranking academics and public health decision makers, so the opportunity is

Let's see some bio:
* Devoted Recreational Drug Use Awareness and Harm Reduction activist.
* Recovered self-medication victim (heavy long-term Tramadol addiction) and MDD survivor.
* 5th year medical student.
* Loving, understanding, and caring for everyone involved in the hot controversial social topic called the "Drug Scene".
* WILLING to do whatever in my limited power to lessen the counterproductive psychologically harmful objections/abandonments, and raise social awareness about providing help & support instead of hate & abort.

OK, time for your cooperation.
(btw I will try my luck at surveying the local users of my own country as well.)

The Question:
If you severely overdose on an illicit drug (please specify it), does seeking emergency medical help from your government result in later getting into a certain degree of legal punishment that makes you (or your partner) refuse to seek official medical help altogether?

IF SO:
Please write in complete detail about the ways you (or your partners in case you're unresponsive) employ to deal with the situation.

Please describe it exactly in this format:
1. the drug(s) used
2. the symptoms of overdose threatening your life (seizures, bradycardia, respiratory depression, etc)
3. all the meds, procedures, methods and tools used for dealing with the overdose, in deep detail (i.e. specify if you have access to hygiene standard tools/meds or not.)
4. the outcome: success or failure? any permanent damage? the chances of success?

Your last post was likely deleted by a moderator.

I've moved this thread into our "Drug Studies" forum as we don't always allow studies of our members, especially without IRB oversight.