• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who would you like to fuck?

Melissa McCarthy all the way. I mean to see her as Tammy and a rageful boss is just such an immense turn on haha.

Whilst she was alive of course, before she tragically took her own life, there was this albanian girl, a clandestine chemist and artist both in the lab and on paper, talented girl, lovely lass. I was REALLY close to telling her in no uncertain terms, that I loved her. But I was too late.

I'd have gone down there and got it on with her in a heartbeat. Hell, If I had gone down to albania, I may well never have come back, other than, if I'd gone by plane, gone back by rail or boat to pick up certain chemicals that I could not take on a plane, such as my mercury, mercuric chloride, gallium, gallinstan etc. that destroy the protective surface layer of aluminium, and planes being made of aluminium composites or alloys mercury, gallium, galinstan (an alloy of gallium, indium and tin that melts below room temperature) any of them would strip the surface passivating oxide layer from a plane and could easily lead to it falling to pieces, and as such they are banned outright from being carried via air.

And of course, I wouldn't trust my glassware to be put in the hold, or things like the 2kg of red phosphorus, 2.5 liters of THF, 10l dichloromethane, and really reactive, vicious things like iodine monochloride (made some ICl myself then distilled it to free it of iodine trichloride. Its a brown, very heavy liquid that looks like bromine, only its far more aggressive. Disintegrated an entire two packs of plastic keck clips within hours, and currently is stored in a very resistant bottle with some sort of fluoropolymer cap, and a seal disk underneath that also has proven impervious to attack. They may not be glass, not sure about that, could be fused quartz. They came to me by way of a pig raid, more harassment where they demanded to arrest me and 'take samples' which consisted of removing a few ml of various compounds from containers and putting them into these bottles, so presumably they come
equipped in such situations to remove anything from table salt to hydrofluoric acid. These bottles, once the threads are wrapped in a tight load of teflon tape and the iodine monochloride kept frozen solid in my chemical fridge, the pig bottles (they came, filled these bottles with a few ml of this and that then left them on the lab bench and fucked off without them, arresting me on no legitimate grounds whatsoever, other than 'we don't approve of what you do or who you are, retard' (not fucking kidding)

Left the bottles, still got them, and use them for storing the real nasty stuff, like ICl, chromyl chloride and other virulently toxic, highly oxidizing and viciously corrosive volatiles. Bastards are either negligent complete utter cretins, or deliberately tried to burn the house down, by means of leaving a load of alkali metals (thank FUCK it was lithium, which oxidized without catching fire, in the midst of bottles of THF, diethyl ether and diisopropyl ether (which also evaporated completely, lost the lot, and when I came back, the entire house had to be vented by opening each and every door and window, so potent was the smell of ether. Now, I find diethyl/diisopropyl ether good enough to include it in cocktails, but this...this was like a nuclear fucking holocaust with an ether/THF factory as ground zero. It STANK. Could smell it right down the other end of the road after they opened the bottles and didn't recap them, and left all my lithium I had at the time right in the middle of the bottles, arranged round the Li. I honestly reckon they might well have tried to burn the house down.

Just glad it wasn't the hand span-sized brick of sodium metal they put there, or my white phosphorus. If that had been put there, I'd have had no home to come back to.There are enough flammable solvents, and things like ultrafine zinc dust, 30 micron aluminium powder, very fine magnesium dust, ultrafine iron dust. copper powder, nickel, nickel boride, sodium borohydride (100g or so, or it was, I've used some of it so its less than 100g total) and a several pounds of sodium nitrate. Liters of THF, acetonitrile (methyl cyanide, which would probably release hydrogen cyanide if burned) toluene, ethyl acetate, pentane, light and heavy naphtha, and about 20 liters of heavy mineral spirits, maybe twice that. Liter or so of azeotropic ethanol (awaiting proper drying to the anhydrous state by distillation over quicklime (calcium oxide) directly into a flask filled with calcium carbide and redistilling from the CaC2 to finally obtain, after degassing by sparging with argon and finally subjecting to vacuum, first just to pull any dissolved acetylene from the decomposition of the carbide out, and then vacuum distillation under dry inert gas to finally get my 95% undenatured EtOH to absolute anhydrous ethanol. Got a fair bit of acetone, and 20 liters of methanol, 5l of isopropanol. Plus 100g sodium, some sodium-calcium alloy, and a fair bit of lithium metal chunks. Easily enough flammables to start a massive, uncontrollable fire if the filth were to deliberately set a fire like I think they tried to.

But yeah, I really, REALLY wish I'd have told that girl I loved her. Maybe it would have changed her actions and be alive still now.
And whilst living, yes, I'd have gotten into bed with her in a heartbeat. Wish I had.

Also, I must admit to having a HUGE thing for the RettDevil, aka Kassiane Sibley, an autistic activist (the rettdevil handle comes from the fact she has Rett syndrome). Absolutely beautiful girl, physically extremely fit (shes a gymnastics coach for special needs kids), with a dancer's body slim, and these big dark eyes that are totally stunning, pretty, slim long-fingered hands, everything about her is elegant, beautiful, and absolutely gorgeous. And she has a ferocious, fiery personality, takes no shit, and when at her activism she is ...welll lets just say she is an absolute avatar of living terror made flesh to the likes of autism squeak...ahem..'speaks'. Its a wonder to behold.

And has an absolutely amazing intellect. Beautiful, fiery, smart as they come. When I was talking to her about some mutations in her electron transport chain, if there were bits, for example I didn't understand she could easily explain them in perfect detail, and whats more,, generally speaking if we were discussing neurobiolofy, she knew what I was talking about and could understand me.

I'd give an awful lot to get with kassiane. We are friends, but I'd love for it to be something more. Don't think she knows, but I've loved her since the moment we spoke. And even better, she's autistic too, so more my type (usually I only date autie or sometimes aspie girls, one reason for that is that we almost always get on better than me with neurotypical girls, and since there is high heredity, If I ever have kids, I really want my kids to be autistic too, or at least aspie.)

Last edited: