• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who would you like to fuck?

Im not one to go for celebrities.
Im mostly about the girl next door types and the milfs and random hotties.

I would be the same but I'm not going to post pictures of that one purdy girl that gets the bus sometimes :eek:

I have taken over 700 but most of them aren't good angles.

Faye Kane, goddamn she is one shockingly fucked up, twisted little fuck. Autistic savant, into all kinds of SERIOUSLY perverted and messed up sex stuff. That and various astronomy, nuclear physics stuff. Would just love love love love to pick her brains whilst fucking her senseless. I'm not, however into BDSM, that is, I would find it extremely difficult to hurt a girl I'm with, or I'd be porking, that is, to hurt them by their request. And I COULDN'T do the rape stuff that faye kane is into. I don't know if I would be capable of administering a beating in a sexual context. Self defense, sure, I can hold my own and will give back what I get. But in a bedroom situation, (or bent over the coffee table in the lounge, lying up the stairs, or tied to some nails hammered for the purpose in the lab bench, bent over the benchtop (cleaned of course, to make sure the girl in question doesn't get contaminated by any of the things that have at various points in time been on that benchtop, since plenty of them are nasty as hell corrosives, some carcinogenic or toxic. I'd spread a towel over the benchtop for her, then hammer four wide-headed nails into the bench to tie faye's legs and arms to, spread her wide open, tied up with some soft, comfortable-textured rope, then fucking bang her muff and arse both. Hell yes I would. Would be neat to have a chat about accelerator design (I want when I can get the money together for the parts, bit by bit, to build either a proton cyclotron (well, mainly had in mind deuterons), or/and a plasma wakefield accelerator. Aka 'surfatron' since they work by using a tunable dye laser to create a plasma bow-wavefront, in a heavy ion species, the electrons being miniscule in comparison to the positive ion left behind, and the dye laser tuned to the excitation frequency of the electron, so it slams the electrons round in a circular vacuum chamber using magnetic confinement, the electrons being smaller, are accelerated much faster than the positive ion, which in comparison is absolutely massive, and the plasma is the best conductor possible as far as we know it. Thus enabling selective acceleration of the electron cloud, effectively 'surfing' the plasma shockwave whilst leaving the positive ions further behind, each cycle, like a cyclotron, giving the electron bunches surfing on said plasma shockwave a further push. In that respect, similar to a cyclotron.

Need to look into plasma wake-field accelerators more so I understand them better. But the performance is astonishing, they have done, at the SLAC facility, electron beam acceleration over a distance of some 3-4 centimeters that would require many tens of meters of cyclotron vac chamber and beamline, the efficiency is absolutely kickarse compared to cyclotron/synchrotrons or even isochronous cyclotrons. Would so so SO love to fuck faye kane until she squeals whilst having a good chat with her about design of such novel accelerators.

Yup, I'm kinda unconventional. But I like it that way and devil take anyone who doesn'ae like it. I am what, and who I am, and whats more I fuckin' well like it that way=D

Kassiane Sibley/Rettdevil (WOW!...just...WOW)

Beth Chapman....

beth-chapman.jpg

Now thats a fucking lady :)

No, thats a fucking dog.

And whilst I wouldn't fuck an actual canine dog, thats only because I am male and to do so to a female dog would be forcing myself upon the lil muttslut.

If I was a chick on the other hand, I'd go at it like no tomorrow with a fit dog. But the one above, fuck no, I wouldn't hit that with theresa may's syphilitic shriveled up knob end. Not even after an entire box of moggies and as much skag as I could bang, I still woldn't bang that fuckup above!

I'd have to be paid in lab borohydride, rubidium and caesium metal, potassium hydride and lith-al plus a generous sized container of LiAlH4 before I'd touch that disgusting critter, ew. just ew.

I neither know, nor do I give two traces of a shit whether or not It is autistic, I am still not touching that THING with a barge pole.

just out of curiosity, Are you serious Wessex? I mean each to their own and all that innit. Just curious if she's yer type.

BTW never heard of her. I take it she's famous then?

Edit: Never mind, Google is my friend, or not in this case.

Hahaha nah not really :) just messing..... However right now it would be a yes.. the lines between states of reality are blurred and right and reason has to take a back seat because the jackass part of wessex is driving the bus! woooooooooo

Isla Fischer.
Gauge.

and your mum of course
ps:that only applies if you yourself are 18 years old max...

Last edited:
RT America Host Abby Martin

ReakTalk_AbbyMartin.jpg

She seems very intelligent, too, unlike the majority of the autocue readers.

She's got a mouth that could quite nicely accommodate a quite large cucumber.

Why is her head so large compared to the rest of her body? Never seen or heard of her but I'll take your word on the intelligence front Don.

I read, Wessex is driving the Bust. I just sat here thinking, That's a mighty bust to be driving!!! Demz some bewbies 8o

To be fair the bust drives me hahaha :) No this bus ain't got time for tits lady friend, its a straight up one way journey to Oblivion! 4 days off from work what was i supposed to do haha

lOL kingofwessex....what? huh? whadidido?

I seriously would not hit that, unless it was with a cricket bat.Although it looks like someone has already twatted her senseless. With a bat carved from ugly tree wood. The same tree she was born under and then obviously was force-fed decaying, poisonous fungi that were slithering their way out of that ugly tree. Fucking bitch needs to be put down for the good of humanity:p

https://www.google.com/search?site=...D6QBz4#safe=images&tbm=isch&q=kassiane+sibley

Now this lady, a friend of mine, and one who I feel truly honored to even READ the name 'kassiane'...god damn, I am absolutely arse over tit for kassi, she's like, a total contradiction in terms. She has rett syndrome, autistic spectrum, spesh as hell. Thing is, RS usually leaves women (It is X-linked and only female foetuses or the very very very rare XXY or XXXY males survive since the female having a backup X chromosome, if the foetus is a heterozygote, can produce enough MECP2 to survive. Males do not, and die in utero. Kassiane is, rather than nonverbal, totally mute, mentally retarded and wheelchair bound, she's a special ed kid gymnastics coach, she likes to tombstone off cliffs, is stretchy-jointed enough to flip her leg backwards over her shoulder and kick herself in the forehead if she actually wanted to, and she has, apparently done so before.

She is EXTREMELY intelligent, in fact my go-to girl when I really need to know something that requires a ferocious intellect, such as the RettDevil has. She has a way with words, similar to what I have repeatedly for some reason been told I have, and oh, my christicles can she EVER snark. My god her sarky ass smartmouth snarking is a beautiful thing to watch and it for whatever reason, her snarkage seriously fucking turns me on. She is one of just a handful of female humans I'd give anything to be with. And she's SERIOUSLY gorgeous. Whaddafox. I love her hands in particular...weird I know, but I do, so slim, delicate-looking, dainty looking, but in actual fact she can rock some megatonnage of ass with. I SO want to watch her rock and flap, get stimmy as hell. And yup, I have a major case of the nutters for peanut butter over the rettdevil, this is a girl I'd actually in meatspace, propose marriage to instantly. I am totally, completelyand utterly batshit for kassiane. She's intelligent as hell, she has a drop dead sexy beautiful snark on her, a smartass mouth and a brain to match, body to die for. The look in her eyes, her hands, her hair especially when its in pigtails and she is rocking back and forth...my god would I ever pop a ring on one of those sexy as fuck fingers and then offer myself to her as property. I'd love her to lead me round on a collar by a chain, and wrap that chain round my neck to choke me out as she screws me just as I'm about to get off, repeatedly, every time I'm about to, I want to be choked out by her, with a chain and collar if needs be but preferably wrapping those wuvvely slim, very flappy hands round my neck and choke me out whilst I watch her rock and twirl. God damn grrl, take me to the back of a short bus and lay the fuck into me.

Lol Limpet thats some serious lovage you got in you :)

Forgot to mention earlier, ive always had a thing for the girls presenting the weather on the tv news.