• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Matter of "The Three Days of Darkness" - November 24 - 26, 2016 A.D.

Edward Palamar

Greenlighter
I am doing another countdown like this one :

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/749334-890-and-counting?p=12885688#post12885688

That post had the date of May 15, 2016 A.D. as fulfillment rather than May 8, 2016 A.D.; but I had developed a rendering early on in the process of reckoning the 1,335th day from the standpoint of the 15th; the development now actually extends in a most miraculous manner further than the 15th, but not by my own doing :

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

I have something of an addenda to add to the ascertainment of Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. being the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 which includes the words : "Blessed in he who waits and comes unto 1,335 days."

I've never known the Lord to play jokes or tricks on me, and there is no way that one can play a joke or trick on the Lord.

Everything concerning the 1,335th day has been miraculous to me.

Even what I have to add, which is what the Lord spoke in Luke 21:26 : "the powers of heaven shall be moved", and how that relates to what has become more popular most recently on the internet, mainly, The Three Days of Darkness.

By all human standards, the Three Days of Darkness should have preceded May 8, 2016 A.D. on May 5th through the 7th : I actually hold that they have come, but like the flash of thunder which precedes the loud boom, there is such an effect from the powers of heaven being moved.

Think of it as how a computer handles a large chunk of continuous data : all that needs to be done to change the polarity of every bit of data in the chain is to apply a single charge to the first bit of data.

Now if the computer were set only to read in a certain mode of polarity, once the charge is applied, the computer could not read the data unless another charge were to be applied : and these variances could be caused at either end of the chain of data.

As man's wisdom is folly to the Lord (a day is as a thousand years to the Lord : 2 Peter 3:8 ), it can then be seen that the Lord is not only moving the time of the Three Days of Darkness, but quite possibly the space as well.

With those things in mind I include a longer form of basically this same addenda, with the anchor of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 as being immovable :

During the countdown to the fulfillment of Daniel 12:12 which was, is, and shall forever be, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as equating to the same date, including any future blessing with the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

As I see it now, the Lord was leading me to the 1,335th day but was going to give me a break and He didn't want me to forget the final computation to the end.

I have thought that all prophecy ends with that 1,335th day because St. Paul wrote that all prophecy would end but that love would endure forever. (1 Cor. 13:8 )

I began posting a daily update to the count when it was already at 860 days.

For the first 57 days of those 860, it was unknown to me what exactly was happening.

But something clicked on November 8, 2012 A.D. when I was sitting in front of the king (of the south) foretold in Daniel 11:40; I began to see him for that : an ancient prophecy foretold more than 2,500 years ago about that day when "the two kings shall sit".

But I still hadn't ascertained the specifics to be able to count the days as such.

For the next 698 days I would be his prisoner.

The following spring (in 2013 A.D.), however, was when I prayed publicly as a captive while court was in session; the conditions were horrific inclusive to the written basis for court protocol which was a complaint.

Having met David Ring (he has many preaching videos on YouTube) at an earlier time and then later having heard him exhort how we should not complain has been a staying influence since I read the complaint report.

Yet there are complaint forms in direct opposition to such exhortation.

That was the crux of what led me to pray while in the courtroom, so that God would show His mercy upon us rather than His wrath for grieving His Spirit.

In terms of conflict, I didn't break capture until October 7, 2014 A.D., and it would be another 105 days until I began to promulgate the fruit of that prayer online in terms of a countdown / countup to what still appears to me to be the Day of the Lord according to Malachi 4:5.

When I actually began to include a counting of the 2,300 day period, I thought/felt that I was going out on a limb, not having the fortitude that I had for the 1,335 day period; I basically concluded that even St. Paul's writing that all prophecy ending would occur on the 1,335th day.

To me, all other prophecies dovetailed into that day.

But the ascertainment / unsealing of the 1,335th day all hinged upon a single man's passing into eternal life, and he is one of the very kings foretold to be in Daniel 11:2.

Given the manifestation of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 as Ascension Sunday, May 8 2016 A.D., the absence of manifestations accompanying writings describing "The Three Days of Darkness" occurring on or near that date, especially the windows of March 24 - 26, 2016 A.D. and May 5 - 7, 2016 A.D., leads one to think of the Mercy of God and of a part of Luke 21:26 : "for the powers of heaven shall be moved".

So occurrences at the end of the Liturgical Years for the Byzantine and Latin (Roman) Rites come to mind, August 29 - 31, 2016 A.D. and November 24 - 26, 2016 A.D.

Many are the prophecies foretelling of a snatching (rapturing), transfer, removal in the latter times, and so can be seen now such moving as foretold by Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Below is the brief message of more than 60 years of research, prayer, and study :

The Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ has begun!

The Return of Our Lord is an Act of Justice, Love, and Mercy!

The Judgment is Everlasting : Eternal Peace is coming!

Great and Holy Thursday, March 24th, 2016 A.D., is the 1,290th day of Daniel 12:11.

Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 (cf. Malachi 4:5).

The First Year of Judgment began September 1, 2015 A.D. (the Final Day of Indiction) and the following First Sunday of Advent, November 29, 2015 A.D.

The First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27th, 2016 A.D., is the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), the Day of the Great Illumination, the Day of Triumph for the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the conversion of Russia, the end of World War III, and the fulfillment of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

It is the day foretold that the world would be saved through Our Lady's Brown Scapular and Holy Rosary.

Satan and his minions have been cast into hell (to be temporarily released during the Three Days of Darkness).

Just as I saw the opening/unsealing of the Book of Daniel as regards chapter 12, verse 12 with the passing of a soul to eternal life, so another date was given in like manner : August 11.

So the counting for those 2,300 days began August 11, 2010 A.D., which is completed by the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.

Recently there has been a rise in articles regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

A warning sign 8 (eight) days prior is due to come so that all may prepare : November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D. unless the powers be moved yet again.

Updates to the countdown to the Three Days of Darkness at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

Excellent!

About five years ago I can recall doing a search for the "Three Days of Darkness" and having ca. 20 results returned, now it is over 200.

As I recall I found Bluelight when I was doing my initial search for the St. Malachy prophecy even prior to that initial "3 Days of Darkness" search.

I thought Bluelight was purely about the "light at the end of the tunnel".

Yesterday afternoon while speaking with a scientist, kind of out of the blue (no pun intended) he mentions the blue aura of the water containment area in nuclear power generating facilities. (and Chester / Montgomery counties have had a giant nuclear disaster back in the 60's [A.D.] which was covered up)

And going through the results of another search in the evening which included sites that still had kept some posts of mine active, I came across Bluelight again.

I see that it has to do with drug recovery : one of my 'cellmates' during those 698 days was a discovered marijuana grower : it was reputed that his 'operation' of indoor grown plants was the most sophisticated that the county had ever seen : that he was expected to make upwards to 500K from the production : he had given one of his kidneys to his brother who was in need of a transplant : I would have thought that the Commonwealth would make some sort of adjustment for him, but last report was that it wouldn't : the overall racketeering in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania which has evidenced itself in recent years is appalling : it is a song and dance that, according to catechism, cries to Heaven for vengeance yet catechism also teaches that God does nothing out of necessity, so God needn't take the side of the Commonwealth which hasn't really even apologized : its attempting to implicate me in its support of the Kennedy assassination is one of its hallmarks of hypocrisy little known to others, and currently as regards that, there are three people who aid and abet that : Barrack Obama, Donald Trump, and Hillary Clinton

Well, people should be shitting their pants in fear, but not out of some stupid religious psychosis.

Try dialing the date 10-15 years into the future. That's some real scary shit.

The flipside I guess is it sounds like a good 3 days for a bender! Theme party anyone?

Fear is the last thing this planet needs right now, and it's the thing being stoked the most by those in power in every possible way. They don't want us moving into our hearts and waking up to all that needs to change.

Fear and ways to overcome fear seem to be inherently human obsessions. Good luck escaping from it as admirable as attempting such may be.

Personally, I also think we have way more, actually real things to fear the future for without referring to old books for inspiration.

Just to clarify, your last prediction was wrong too right?
The window of November 24-26, 2016 A.D. is based on the fulfillment of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

For those of you who are not church goers and are unfamiliar with prophecy and interpretation, the regular format for the first half of a Sunday service is centered upon what is called the Liturgy of the Word.

The focal point of the Liturgy of the Word is a reading from the Harmonious Gospels of the Holy Bible (the prophecy part).

The reading is then usually followed by a sermon based upon that reading (the interpretation part).

The difference in the Book of Daniel is that the prophecy was given more than 2,500 years ago (especially as regards chapters 11 & 12) and then the prophecy was closed and sealed. (cf. Daniel 12:4 & 9)

So one could say that this recent opening and unsealing makes for one of the oldest/longest prayer meetings/church services on record.

One can also see a great parallel in the development of the mystery novel since the prophecy was given as having a direct basis in the protocol of the Book of Daniel.

All the kings foretold in chapter eleven of the Book of Daniel were born in the 20th century (A.D.).

This makes for a great dichotomy in all efforts previous which did not take such specifics into account, and as such were not really interpretations at all, merely conjecture.

There is an article at Wikipedia devoted only to attempts that failed to interpret the major day countings of the Book of Daniel.

The major day countings to which I refer are : Daniel 8:14 of 2,300 days; Daniel 12:11 of 1,290 days; and Daniel 12:12 of 1,335 days.

The reckoning of 1,260 days is found in chapter nine (repeated in chapter twelve) and centers upon Christ's death in the middle of the 70th week of what is called the 70 weeks prophecy (actually 70 weeks of years, or 70 x 7).

The developments since November 8, 2012 A.D. have come to fit together like pieces of a giant jigsaw puzzle.

The window of November 24-26, 2016 A.D. for the Three Days of Darkness is not solely based on the 2,300 days of Daniel 8:14, though I find that such a basis is sufficient purely from a legal standpoint; it also includes Scriptural attributes of our Creator as shown in both the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible in that Our Lord would be shown to be simply tarrying if the window is any later; however, that, too, is His prerogative, but does not jive well with what would best be described as His healthy colic.

To describe it another way, if the window of November 24-26, 2016 A.D. is moved to a later point in time, God is, literally, doing 'burn outs' like body builders do, and it is purely a matter of when He will have had enough of that.

Edward said:
To describe it another way, if the window of November 24-26, 2016 A.D. is moved to a later point in time, God is, literally, doing 'burn outs' like body builders do, and it is purely a matter of when He will have had enough of that.

The perfect little escape clause. Well played, god.

^Ha :D

I guess I'm just not as much of a tyrant as you.

What do you mean? I'm curious why you embarked upon such conjecture- I am merely pointing out the inherent meaninglessness of your statements. I'm not trying to Lord it over you. ;)

Surely you can see the overwhelming convenience of this statement: "God is, literally, doing 'burn outs' like body builders do, and it is purely a matter of when He will have had enough of that". This means that all the dates of these prophecies you are giving is completely arbitrary, you are basically admitting that yourself. What is the ultimate point of what you are saying here? It sounds like you are saying that at some point something might happen :\. Sorry for not being convinced by your argument.

can they move the day of ascension its on march 24th and ultra music festival is usually that weekend

But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

Matthew, xxiv, 36.

YES, anyone claiming to know the date or the hour of the End Times claims to know more than God's Holy Angels or JESUS CHRIST himself.

How come you prophets never get your damn dates right?

I wish all this foolhardy mess would stop, too, but the numerology in Daniel is just too tempting for people; isn't it enough that it encodes the time of Christ's Advent without having to jump through silly hoops to make it about the Apocalypse?

I'm a little naive but is this an anarchist threat or genuine religious nut? I don't frequent these parts much.

He's either mentally ill or a religious nut. The Scriptural refutation for what he's going on about is in my post above. Good to see you btw.

Evidently god is doing burnouts.