• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

Likewise Julie, never really did much for me compared to other drugs.

I'll always remember my 25th birthday sat smoking crack alone in my room. It sucked.

Trying to source a crucifix and a pint of holy water... feeling savage glad i have monday and tuesday off

hope your all well

About to go help my brother with his reproduction leaflet that he has had a month to do, and is due in tomorrow.

I hope I can get him to concentrate.

I also hope I remember how everything works down there.

About to go help my brother with his reproduction leaflet that he has had a month to do, and is due in tomorrow.

I hope I can get him to concentrate.

I also hope I remember how everything works down there.

Just remember it has to be all the way in before you start to pee.

I've got a bunch of large electrolytic capacitors that are old and need reconditioning. 2.5 farad 65V (DC) pulse rated, they are old and need fully discharging then slooooooowly recharging at a trickle pace. plus three 1 millifarad 450volts DC pulse electrolytics, no conditioning needed. Need to make a marx generator for building a PIKL pulse rifle. Need to search out parts for a pair of lasers. Not sure yet, need to do some research as to whether UV or IR wavelengths are most suitable, for producing the pair of laser-induced plasma channels that essentially act as a pair of wires, through which the electrical pulse from the marx generator gets sent. Need to get me some real high capacity diodes and a third pulsed laser, or set of flashlamp tubes surrounding a sparkgap made from a pair of thoriated tungsten electrodes such as are used in arc-welding, these in a low pressure chamber of easily ionized gas, such as mercury vapor, sealed in, and surrounded by the flashlamps, then this setup surrounded by a double-layer of first, a silvered borosilicate glass tube, like a shell,surrounding the flashlamps, with the laser(s) aimed between the electrodes of the sparkgap, the flashlamps pump the lasers and then the silvered double-layered vacuum jacket acts to both reflect as much light from the flashlamps as possible, and then first a wrapping of asbestos cloth to insulate further, and lightweight ceramic shell surrounding the flashlamp-pumped laser triggered sparkgap. Cheapest alternative to a thyratron or trigatron for the ultrashort duration, high intensity intitial sparkgap trigger, as this setup should be capable of switching even massive power outputs in the guise of a brief, intense pulse. Need some resistors that can handle the power rating for the marx generator, once I get me some more caps for the primary pulse bank, some aluminium heatsinks made etc.

Want to make a proper project of this, and make me a top notch laser induced blooming plasma channel 'wired' pulsed shockwave plasma electroshock/ablative lasma shockwave rifle. (the laser discharges both act as wires, and vaporise a portion of the target, forming a low intensity plasma, whence the high-energy, brief but intense electrical pulse from the marx generator capacitor bank dumps a fuckton of energy into the ablated plasma cloud and detonates it, both inflicting an electric shock upon the target and detonates the plasma cloud. PIKL (pulsed-impulsive kill laser) were a US military research project. Gotten working, so the principle definitely works. And can be used to either deliver a warning, a stunning shot, or either kill or outright blast a target to smithereens, provided sufficient power source. The principle behind these weapons is a hybrid laser/electroshock and plasma rifle, but without having to mess about with super-high strength magnetic fields, forming and confining plasmoids before firing them from a suddenly opened magnetic bottle and dumping further energy into it as it leaves the barrel. The PIKL plasma rifle design actually doesn't FIRE a plasma ball at all, but creates the plasma from the material the target is composed of, detonating it and not only shocking, burning with said plasma cloud but passing a destructive shockwave through the target, making a big fucking mess.

And I want one. Not to go on a rampage, but for the sciencey bit, the engineering challenge, for a project and to fuck about with like people fuck about with airguns. For fun basically.

An ETC cannon might be fun too. Basically using a small shell fillled with H2O, into which a massive capacitative discharge is passed, turning the water to plasma, which expands at a supersonic or at higher energies, hypersonic velocity, the shell, containing an electrically insulated round of whatever design the builder chooses:) A tapered, stepped spike, kinda like a traffic bollard's top in shape only pointed and sharpened to a needle-tipped point and given a coating of water glass would be ideal methinks.

Not, in actual fact because I want to hurt people, at least no-one who does not first assault me or my loved ones, but just because I enjoy playing around with tech like that. Its fun.

Plus blasting out some killswitch, and switching between several glass pipes, loaded with morphine base, with dipropionylmorphine base, and with a mixture of both of the above plus some top notch ice. On a couple of caps of chlormethiazole, plus threw in 75ug clonidine plus 3x0.19mg pramipexole tablets too with my last shot of DPM. Didn't shoot the chlormethiazole mind you, its freebase, oily, and to boot, it melts plastic, chlormethiazole and bromethiazole (not in clinical use, its less stable than chlormethiazole, and is basically identical to the former drug only where the chlorine atom is in chlormethiazole, in 'bromethiazole' there is a bromine atom. 'Imethiazole' the same with an iodine would be possible too and just as easy I imagine to make. Only two problems make it a no-go for me. One being that iodine is an excellent leaving group, stuff could be easily a nasty carcinogen, toxic etc. Plus problem two-bromethiazole, in the one and only single lonesome reference to it in any journal publications, an old ass article from the '20s,-'30s it was stated to be less stable than chlormethiazole. So the iodine counterpart, I bet is a total shitter of a twunt to handle and none too desirable anyway. So I'ma pass. Bromethiazole is alright though.

IV meth rush fuuuucjk

Last day of me little relapse so had some stone this morning, and on the meth and bytyr-fent today but nearly out of the latter, starting a rapid subby detox tomorrow 4 / 2 /1 / 0.5 and then back on the path of light!

aw shit that meth though, fuck glad im stopping tomorrow my arms are a wreck and its gone back to shite so quick they want me to go on a script but id rather do it meself script feels like a milestone backwards and i can do a rattle in me sleep, me favortie way of doign hem =D

IV meth is harsh on the veins, IMO.

Although I have never had cut product, I assume its a lot worse. I wouldn't know what street meth is like, or cut product, and I've never had desoxyn (can't be fucked checking the BNF, means I'd have to go back out into the cold to get to the house and get it, so I'll just ask) do we even have desoxyn, or oral methamp tablets here in the UK like they have desoxyn in the US?

All I have ever had is methamphetamine, usually as the HCl salt. Although I DID once make the mistake of plugging what I thought was a solution of the hydrochloride, and oops...nope. It was freebase. about 3&3 1/4 to 4&1 1/2 of a ml of D-meth base. I realized from the ring-sting, and the fact that I ROCKETED up, from zero to totally warped (in more ways than one). Remember that night, sadie, sham, when we were the three of us yattering on together, and I'd been getting on the ice, you two were rolling, and I dosed a bit of the base? well there were more than one lot/kind of meth available here at the time, I'd had a few small doses. And thing is, there were identical LOOKING two lots, both a bit off color, from some activated charcoal used to clean it, and as yet not filtered, and fucking hell, I INTENDED to plug a dose of that quantity of meth HCl, what did munted absentminded limpet do...he plugged a rig full of, aside from a bit of decolorizing carbon, pure, uncut freebase D-meth.

The speed of the comeup was...nutty, this was after we got off, sadie/sham, I redosed a bit later and got the wrong one, got the base not the HCl. And I ran for the bog and shat it out ASAP, washed everything out with H2O and shat again, lol.

But all the same I felt worried. I actually had to stop playing a crappy ass platform old dos game online to occupy my time, because tracking the upwards sudden movements of a jump were causing head shocks and myoclonus. Immediately took some heavy dose of gabapentin and some chlormethiazole freebase plus a couple of heminevrin caps (which contain the same thing, only the liquid base I could load into a disposable measuring syringe and plug for rapid absorption) because I felt worried about a seizure. Administered a hefty dose of clonidine too, took a couple of 4mg tizanidine tabs and some valerian extract pills to relax, switched to a turn based isometric tactical game and shut all the room lights off.)

This all, was in order to lower my BP, HR and prevent a seizure, especially as I am prone to having the shitty fuckin things in't'firstplace.

Or do you mean, not methamphetamine, but methaDONE?

In the other case, I LOOOOOOVE methadone. Never been on it as a detox program, I love it recreationally though its one of my absolute favourite opiates.

Since i had a fair bit left added another day onto my relapse :) It was IV methamhetamine; apparently made by their team from czech republic on the DNM (my bad if this is considered sourcing). Was smallish crystals, dissolved in water completely with nothing, not even heating was needed

Only done meth a few times, and only this time have been semi-sensible, i only did 1 poor mans speedball with butyr-fent which was lovely, saving the rest though so had to reist that craving for another shot after a few hours but so fucking glad i did thats something i never would've been able to do =D I agree the rush can be overwhelming
, it feels almost like IV coke in some ways and I remember once a few years ago i put way way too much in a pin and projectile vomited all over my front room, i've never prok

Been up most of the night even after a mix of diferent benzos and gear/butyr so zombified troday, got some unedxpected 0.2g decent heroin which is alwyas a nice susprise, on my last dig now gonna wait an hour or so then do it and have an early night and start on subbys tomorrow.

I also love methadone, when the pure powder was around the rush off it was lovely, wish they still gave out IV botles on a script like i've heard they used to

Stoned now & rooms spinning, going to eat for the first time in days =D

On mxp oral dose ~125mg avec 80mg plugged, with clonazolam and 5mg EPD.... nowt much to report...want to be more wonky! =D

Scratching my scrotum off in a blissful euphoric haze :D

[N.b. A one off course graduation present to myself, I'm way to happy with my current life to seriously risk going off the rails again]

Just got home from work, picked up some nice white and a small amount of amber crystals. It's 00:40 here now. Did a wee cheeky line already.

Just a typical Wednesday night, y'know?

Sitting in my work camp at the bench, hiding from the sun, which is fierce, as I'm taking doxycycline for a few more days and it makes one incredibly suspectible to sunburn.

Running down the clock to 5pm, so I can prep my motorcycle for upcoming holiday. 5pm tomorrow I am out of here.

Holiday. That would be amazing. Can hardly get a weekend off over here let alone three or more days in a row.

It's almost cold enough to have thoughts of warm sandy beaches... le sigh.

Well. . . My holiday is basically a long weekend. Five days. I'm usually in the same boat as you. Two months on, five days off. . .

Better than nothing. I ride my bike, woman and children in a rental car. Got a nice hotel in an estuary town with nice countryside and cheap restaurants, great herb, and the best riding road in the country is up a mountain 20km away.

I'm all over the place. Rushing to roll a joint, pack my suitcase, and take a shower.

I gotta get this bastard train to Belfast because my flight to London is at an awful time tomorrow morning.

I haven't been to London in 15 years and getting to see a little friend of mine should be very good %)

I haven't been to London in 15 years and getting to see a little friend of mine should be very good

'm sure it will be sir however your little friend may have shrunk even more to teeny weeny xxxx toodle loo for noo you little friendly loon!!