• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question on both herion and suboxone

ktm5858

Greenlighter
This is my first post here. I have been using bluelight as a reference for a while.

I realize what I'm asking has been talked about but I want to see what others say about my exact situation.

When I was 15 I took a whole 8mg suboxone before I ever got high on any opiates or anything else besides weed. Surprisingly, I did not even puke the night I took it, however, the day after I did. I find this surprising as I had no opiate experience at that point and i see people with no opiate tolerance take a 4 mg or even less of suboxone and puke like crazy. It just makes me feel like I had some inherent opiate tolerance...if that makes sense. Is that possible? So I fell in love with that opiate high from the sub and well its been a struggle ever since.

Anyways, I'm 26 now and at this point I have more experience with drugs. There happened to be this really good H that I came across. It seems like there is fentanyl in it. I've been sniffing it mostly, sometimes IV. The bags over a gram (1.2) and i'd use that in one day. It deff seems like good stuff as I have OD on it and others. I have been using dope and subxone on and off. But lately I have deff used dope more. I havent been using subxone until today. I haven't used that dope in 3 days. I've been using neurotin that I have and used tramadol for the first two days without dope.

Today at 7am I first took 4 mg of subxone even tho I didnt want to. I havent slept and was yawning and tearing up like crazy. I am no longer experincing those symptoms. However, I feel like sleep is going to be an issue unless i take 4 if not more 800 mg neurotins, not sure if that will even work.

If the dope that I have been doing is strong then obviously I'm going to have worse WDs and possibly would I need to take more subxone to feel better? Although, I don't want to take any sub because all I want to do is get a bag. I just don't want to stop using. My logical brain knows that using is making my life harder but that doesn't stop me from wanting it so bad. I'm guessing this has to do with brain chemistry, my body may be screaming out for dope but why isn't 4mg of sub alleviating that? Because the dope is really good? I don't know any terms or the chemistry of these drugs. I really only know my experience with them and what I've read that I understand. Also, I havent been eating or drinking, I know that's not good just don't really feel the need.

I know this is really long and there are a couple questions in here but I felt like reaching out. Thank you guys!

Hey Ktm! The staff and fellow members greet you warmly! We're always glad to have another perspective on things. In fact concensus is often how we solve problems here on Bluelight, so again, welcome.

It sounds like you're a little bit disheveled at the moment. You're new so it's really not a big deal, but before you post again, I encourage you to read the posting guidelines for each respective sub-forum. Some are more loose, fun and social like "Drug Culture" or your region's Drug Discussion sub-forum. We also have a blog feature that can be really helpful for someone in your position i.e. someone basically looking for support. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what it seems like and that's perfectly alright. I receive a lot of support and advice from my fellow BL'ers in times of need and if you post your experience, trials, tribulations and so on, I'm sure you will get support from compassionate folks who have been through similar situations.

So, this doesn't really belong in Basic Drug Discussion per se, but I can give some kind of vague answers to your kind of vague questions. Innate tolerance to Opioids is a real thing. There are a great many factors involved in determining just how certain drugs will effect certain people. I also have an innate tolerance to a lot of Opioids. It really sucks, but it's a reality. I generally do 2-3 times more than my fellow users when I'm on runs. That's just how it is, though occasionally I meet others with similar issues.

As far as the Buprenorphine "not cutting it" in terms of satiating your cravings for Heroin or other Opioids, this is pretty normal. It's not a full-agonist. Everyone describes the experience in a different way, but in my view, Buprenorphine can get me rocked, sedated, pinned, jammed and so on; but I still want Heroin i.e. a full-agonist. It just doesn't touch the right spots. This is commonly experienced with Buprenorphine so don't feel weird.

I'm going to leave this open for the time being so people can meet you and get acquainted with you.

Thank you for replying. Yeah i figured as much that I was not abiding by the rules fully but i tried.

Right now its just SO hard for me. I'm so restless, can't concentrate i dont even care about the physical stuff as much as the mental. It seems the tramadol helped me the first 2 nights. And now I only have neuortins, subxone, and clonodine. But i already took 4 mg of subxone this morning, I dont want to take more, and I took a clonodine last night that did not put me to sleep, so I don't want to take that. A couple neurotin I think will help. I wish I had Imodium, I've been reading that helps. It feels good to write, a little bit of a release. So I guess I am just looking for support but I do like hearing the answers to my questions to. My concentration is really not good right now my minds just restless.

It took me years to actually buckle down and stick with subs after being a long time opioid addict to oxy, H, dilaudid, opana, and pretty much every other opioid which was able to be sniffed, smoked, or injected(which later on, became the primary ROA I always used for everything that was water soluble, opioid wise when i was still using.) After like 4 years or more, of being on buprenorphine maintenance, i have finally buckled down! For the past year, i haven't touched full agonist opioids, just done my subs, albeit doing them IV, but even still I would rather shoot my bupe, than risk my life, my freedom, and all my money on heroin! Instead I pay the tiniest fraction of what I spent on opiates like H, to get subs legally scripted to me and pay for them at the pharmacy, and am not constantly broke all the time, spending every penny of heroin or pharms..

First, try getting a sub doctor and make sure what ever you do is what you feel is really going to benefit you as far as making the choice for a sub taper or sub maintenance is concerned. When they give you that option.. If you are a hopeless dope addict, and feel like you cant stop and find it hard to even with subs, but want to i would suggest maintenance, and eventually a taper when you feel the time is right... or you could try a quick taper, and see how that goes if your not too bad off, judging by your post, i would think maintenance would be better off for you as of right now... Just take them as prescribed, and no more than 8mg.. anymore, is overkill IME with bupe, but any less can still have you wanting to use in the beginning of your maintenance.. If your anything like me, and sublingual doesn't work well enough, then skip sniffing them, never IV them, but go to plugging them! That is the buprenorphine secret weapon of an ROA! Very close feeling to IV, if not better because it lasts longer when plugged, kicks in super fast, and the effects are much more powerful than with every other ROA besides IV, which again i will stress, please... just don't. Any more questions feel free to ask! welcome to the site man, i know how fucking hard that switch from dope to subs can be... so i can relate.

Nirvana! Yes! Thank you for the welcome and response... It's helping

So The only thing about me and maintenance is first off I've been on subs for ten years on and off at points. So I feel like ohh man subxone rules my life, but then again it is better than dope of coarse. Also, I have attempted maintenance through a doctor twice, and on my own a few times. The clinics urine and they dont even want neurotin in your system. I'm not prescribed them but I like taking them, and benzos as well. I could possibly find a clinic that isnt as strict but there are mixed reviews on being on a maintenance program and screwing around with other stuff. Who knows would I sell the subs to get dope or benzos? I don't know. Also, I may have underlying depression happening. I just can't say for sure because I know drugs screw with your brain but if i had to say if I was depressed or not I'd bet yes, But I'm not sure. And I'm hesitate to see a psychiatrist because I've seen a few and just feel like I didnt get the help I need. I'm going through this while being a full time college student

I've never plugged anything in my life....I've read on here about it though... i am deff interested in trying it with subs i have the strips.. I have IVd subs before... Didnt really like it tbh

UPDATE: I am feeling better after I took more neurotin 3 800s ... However I'm planning on getting a bag tomorrow all so i can beat myself on the wall over and over again... I just love how this dope feels .... if it was shitty dope i wouldnt care... but i fell in love with this dope .. I honeslty dont know y i do this to myself, i feel like a flawed human being

Yo.. so its like a methadone clinic type deal? Where r you at, the US? or another country.. I am from FL, and I have been to 3 different sub docs in my time on maintenance with subs.. The first, was a scam artist, narcissistic asshole, whom I wont even go into detail about, lets just say my maintenance lasted like 1 week before I relapsed with this douchebag of a sub doc... that was all, and he ripped my parents off... charging OVER $500, for the first visit.. later found out he had 1/5 star ratings all over google.. POS.. Next doc, was pretty cool, and I believe because of him, is why I was able to get off of opiates and stick with maintenance.. see, I have always had underlying anxiety, both socially and in general, about every thing! 10/10 on the anxiety scale for me, which in part, is why I became an addict in the first place, self medicating with any and every drug that would take it away, started smoking weed when I was 13 to get rid of it the best I could, then dabbled with alcohol, then benzos... and then the big one.. opiates! Opiates/opioids turned out to be like the all in one, cure everything drug for me, oxy, was what I started with, it numbed all pain mental and physical for me.. my opioid addiction only escalated when I went past oxy, to things like opana and heroin, after trying them and using them somewhat regularly, especially opana at one point.. my tolerance skyrocketed, so I then needed over 300 mg of oxy at least everyday to feel good... it got bad.. but as I was saying because my 2nd sub doc was as understanding as he was, he listened and actually gave a fuck about his patients, knew us by name.. not patient #32 or whatever, like how the asshole ones act.. he understood me, when I told him I had extreme amounts of anxiety and put me on klonopin around my 3rd or 4th visit, all I had to do was ask... this proved to be very useful with helping me stay away from opioids! seriously, opioids masked all of my anxiety and that's the main reason I used them, like a lot of people, to escape! and of course to feel amazingly good for a few hours too.. but since I went on kpin my life changed for the better, I had my ups and downs, even after being put on it, but it has truly been a lifesaver for me, for others who aren't responsible, and take benzos solely to get fucked up, which doesn't bother me, it can be VERY dangerous, from the withdrawls, and the overdose potential when mixed with other CNS depressants, both equally horrible side effects of benzos if you abuse them too much.. which is why I believe they are helpful for me, because I don't take them to get high, just to feel like a normal human being! And you, ktm5858 could probably benefit from some kind of anti-depressant if you feel your truly depressed, they help lots of people, they didn't do a damn thing for me(ssri's) because I wasn't depressed, I just had anxiety out the ass... so benzos were like a missing link my whole life.. I really hate the sub doctors out there that wont help their patients with other issues, besides opiate addiction.. its like they just don't give a fuck, and its so obvious, any sub doctor who doesn't believe in prescribing benzos or anti-anxiety/anti-depressant meds whatsoever, even the unscheduled ones, are just down right ignorant and wrong! It makes me sick, when I hear about these shit sub doctors who know damn well, their patient could benefit from any given drug, and they are allowed to prescribe it, but wont help! I mean your doc where you live wont even write you a script for Neurontin? that's bs! You should go google sub doctors in your area, see which ones have good ratings! That is quite possibly why I am still here today, I surely could be dead right now had I not made the switch, and had a doctor willing to think outside the box, and prescribe other meds, besides just bupe! My current newer doctor, after the 2nd one I mentioned, who started me on benzos and suboxone(just wouldn't script subutex), is fucking awesome.. cheap visits, awesome people, a group of nurses and doctors, that truly give a fuck about you.. my doc now not only scripts subutex, and benzos like klonopin, but also was nice enough after I had an ADHD evaluation done at a psychiatrist( who sucked, and I basically just used to get the ADHD evaluation done!) and faxed her the paper work, proving I indeed had also been living with ADHD all my life, scripted me to Adderall as well! Some sub docs are smart, and know that combinations of different drugs, wont kill people off the bat, some think you are FOR SURE dead, if you take, say the 3 meds I am on!! they would kick me out, and wouldn't even see me if I told them... but its the truth, I have more issues than just opioid addiction, and I am very thankful to have a doctor willing to see that! all sub docs should be that way.. in my opinion, at least be willing to hear people out before bashing them and just saying no to anything but sub.. I'm ranting.. sorry for the long post lol.

That's awesome you found the right combo of meds and the right doc!!

im in mass so its not the same as the methadone clinic regimen..you dont have to go everyday and get dosed by 11 am. The last sub doc i was at which wasnt for very long called for weekly visits. So i only got a weeks supply. I had to go there weekly for urines...mine were coming up dirty..and she would say oh neurotin oh benzos she mentioned weed but was cool with that one im pretty sure... anyways i got off of it .. i have head of better sub docs here.. i just feel like if i got on subs id try to sell them .. i need to think about it more and as far as getting on anti depressants goes is it going to help me if im still using? so id be taking anti depressants and dope ...i dk just doesnt sound right?

Still dont feel like sleeping btw.. if i dont sleep tonight thats 2 hours in the last 48 hours .. wtf! i feel okay tho, i got some weed that helps me a lot ..can increase anxiety but not to the point where it doesnt benefit me. I actually wanna eat and drink something

I am in a very strange and uncomfortable stage of my life right now. I'm 34 and I have been addicted to drugs and alcohol for about 20 years. I used Herion from age 17 until 21 and it forever changed me. I was clean off opiots until a car accident 3 years ago left me with a brain and spinal cord injury. For my nurapathy and a host of other ailments, my pain management doctors had me on fentanyl, oxycodone, gabapentin, bachlophen, muscle relaxers and ,marijuana, at the same time, for 3 years. All of a sudden in NJ, almost overnight Doctors stopped perscribing opoids. So, they took all my percs, 4 a day is the most allowed by law here, and dropped my fentanyl to 25 mcgs.... this was in October, and life has been he'll ever sence. Needless to say, I am now using 100 dollars of Herion every 3 days . I'm in NJ where this stuff is everywhere. My question to governor Chris Christie is, why would you rather me pay gang members for medical care when I have perfectly good insurance and the state has pharmaceutical companies that regulate the amount of opoids in the medicine where the gang members only guess the ratio and people are overdosing everyday. I know it's only a matter of time until I am either in jail or dead on my floor... what are you going to tell my mother Mr. Governor? Ok, that was my say. This life is noto a life.