• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin capsule identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrusasAchamian

Greenlighter
Hello, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. if this is the wrong place to post this, please let me know. A good friend of mine recently bought two capsules of white powder. The dealer told my friend that it is fentanyl, and that my friend should break open the capsules and snort the powder inside. My friend is very knowledgable about pharmaceuticals, and is fairly certain that there are no fentanyl capsules on the market. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw that the capsules were unmarked. Against his better judgment, my friend decided to try snorting half of the powder inside. The result was a strong opiate high, similar to oxy. I am wondering if my friend was sold heroin capsules, and would like to know if there is any way to identify the powder for certain as heroin. Thanks in adv

we cannot and do not attempt substance ID's here.
you should always test your product, that is the only way to know. no one on here can tell you what was in those capsules.

yeah no substance IDs, for all we know you could have baby powder or W18.
send it off to energy control or something - but i would just chuck it away, is it worth dying over two mystery capsules?

The way you worded your post OP kind of made it sound like you were Sherlock Holmes and you just cracked the 7% Solution. There's a large proliferation of Fentanyl and Fentanyl Analogs on the market right now, in case you weren't aware and/or have never watched the news. Sometimes people buy straight-Fentanyl knowingly, sometimes it's sold as Heroin.

To add to the confusion, it's often mistakenly believed that Heroin is more brown/tan while Fentanyl is more grey/white, when in reality Heroin can be white itself.

There's no way to accurately identify the powder in the capsules or to ascertain their purity without having a professional analysis performed. For that reason, I'm going to close this. Please do read the forum guidelines. We don't do drug identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.