• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cocaine use coughing and green thick mucous?

man2112

Greenlighter
I have been doing cocaine for about 2 weeks almost everyday. The thing is that the coke I have been snorting it's highly pure. It comes right from the package of the dealer. From the country of origin to the pacjage to his nose. I snort relativly large amounts because MY friends needs a lower dose compare to me (almost 3 or 4 times more). Today Ive been coughing and have a very thick and deep green color mucus almost like grey. A friend of mine told me that he read that that is a concecuense of the aceton oi the coke. I Couldn't find something about it on the net.
What could it be the origin of this? Or maybe it's just a common cold because he's not been eating very well this lasts days?

Last edited:
Want to know why I have a high level pure cocaine?
Because a friend of mine that lives in a country that is neibourg to coke producers countries, found hidden in some bushes 2 kilos of cocaine right were he hides the weed that he sells. He thi ks that maybe the person that ilegaly brought it to the country hided there waiting for the "owner". In his ity there's a lot of drug smugglers. That's why it' s "pure"

Last edited:
Regardless how pure the drug is , putting it up your nose, where its not meant to be can cause all sorts of damage and what you described, charge it to the game...it's minor

Any change in the thickness or colour of mucus is typically an indicator of some kind of respiratory sickness such as a cold or flu. The coughing also means it is highly likely this is the case. If the colour is not a usual response to this kind of sickness, it may also be an indicator of an infection of some sort such as a sinus infection, in which case you will probably need to go see a doctor.

Cocaine weakens your immune system so daily use for 2 weeks is not going to do your health any favours whether you are eating right or not. You would be wise to take an extended break to give yourself a chance to recover.

I think that I have this sinous problem from before. Today I'm feeling better. Next step.... doctor and leave this drug, at least not so dependent like I've been doing. Thanks

I once got some coke, that I believe was supposed to be cleaned up by my connect, with acetone... well they didn't do it correctly, and didn't let it purify long enough or used too much acetone.. something happened that wasn't right.. but anyways, it gave me such a bad sinus infection, that had my nose bleeding and stuffed up with mucous.. it burned! and I was unable to sniff anything, which sucked because I loved to sniff oxy at that time, and when I did it just made it worse.. so long story short, it lasted for like a week, maybe a bit longer, and I would randomly get nosebleeds, and at work no less... it was bad! but thankfully at the time, I worked somewhere, where everyone was an addict to something.. so they didn't stress it. But I did, I was hurting bad, and then like after 10 days or so, it just stopped, scabbed up in my nostrils, and in a couple days was gone.. needless to say, I don't think I ever railed coke again after that, and just smoked it until I started to IV.

It is easier said than done, to just "not do it anymore".. not for everyone, but let me tell you.. after I graduated to smoking crack and shooting powder, shit hit the fan before I could even blink... I was fucked! Couldn't stop myself from wanting it everyday after work.. I would get this feeling like, "ok I have money, I NEED to get some coke or crack and do it now!!!" it was odd, like in the morning I didn't have any desire to get it, but after I made tips at my job every single day for years, I progressively became a total cocaine addict! Telling my self when I would come down at night, "Never again! This is my last time!".. it didn't work that way, my brain became rewired to just make me a slave to this drug, psychologically and until I lost my car, and then my job due to not having a way to work.. I couldn't stop, but then when I lost my job/car, I had to stop.. had no way of getting it.. so I did. And now, I am much better, just mess with it, every other weekend, or just say fuck and don't do any for a month.. Just saying, if you are any everyday user, it wont be as easy as just saying fuck it, I am done! I said that, thousands of times... and still when I have money, which isn't as often as I used to, I want it.. AND I have Adderall, which for most would be good enough, but its just a totally different feeling, and I crave that coke rush, that only it can provide.. Good luck, hope you can stop before shit spirals outta control.. When I was just a snorter/occasional smoker of coke/freebase, I told myself " I will never, EVER shoot it!" well... shit happened and I did shoot it, and nearly destroyed my life, between that and opiate addiction.. never know what will happen, never say never.. but I would say stop now, if you still feel you can! Hope it works out for ya..

Thank you. I've done coke before and I could have a gram in my room for weeks and dind't care. Tis year I felt somekind of different. I blame the middle age crissis and this time I couldn't leave a gram even for a day. But I'm just staritng. Before I snorted about four on a year. This time have been more times. Sometimes 1 or 2 month clean but wanting. Thank. I realise now and your story touched me. Thank you

This has actually happened to me every single time I have ever done coke.. I had the worst congestion, fever, cough, soreness, etc that lasted for a week or more.. It definitely felt like a cold.. Ironically I posted a thread earlier talking about it and how the aftermath of snorting powder is the only reason I don't do it anymore.. Luckily for me it only took a few times of trying it for me to make my decision..

Shit.. either its got something in it, despite the fact you say it is pure, that doesn't agree with you... Even if it is pure, its not entirely impossible you have an allergy to cocaine! Or something they use to make the cocaine? I mean if you it is everytime, something is not right.. no one I know has ever had cold/flu like symptoms from sniffing pure cocaine off the brick!! maybe the stuffy nose and mucous you are coughing up, its the fever and soreness that has me wondering what is wrong..

Thanks to all. Sure I'll go to the doctor. I'd smorted the last 2 lines because I'd gave the rest to a friend and to try somerhing I figured out. After 5 minutes snorting I washed up my nose with tap water (no saline water in my house) it work. What did I notice when I was trying sublingual (no noticeable effects for me) is that after 10 minutes under the tongue the saliva producers (dont know how you call it in english) were somekind of damage. Little but enough to notice. So, or its too strong or got something. And if after ten minutes it did that to my mouth the damage in my nose is bigger because its there for a longer time.
Somehow I felt in this looking for a good coke trying yo feel what I felt 15 years ago when were thw first time I used it. Didnt got no addiction or urge for it. But now it got me a little. But no more. Weed is way better. Thank you all. And after a day without snorting the sickness simptoms dissapear.
LUCK TO ALL.
LONG LEAVE ROBIN GUTHRIE, IAN MACKAYE and EVARISTO PARAMOS from the band Polla Records that with his lyrics I see the world the way I see it and shitting my life

Shit.. either its got something in it, despite the fact you say it is pure, that doesn't agree with you... Even if it is pure, its not entirely impossible you have an allergy to cocaine! Or something they use to make the cocaine? I mean if you it is everytime, something is not right.. no one I know has ever had cold/flu like symptoms from sniffing pure cocaine off the brick!! maybe the stuffy nose and mucous you are coughing up, its the fever and soreness that has me wondering what is wrong..

I'm 100% sure the stuff I had was cut down a hell of a lot. I got it for free.. It was back in my younger days working at a strip club. Guys were tipping the girls with dollar bills filled with it.. So it's not unlikely for it to have been low grade.. There was only one time I can recall that I didn't end up terribly sick afterwards and that was when I did a few bumps of some that a friend of mine had bought from her trusted source.. It just wasn't worth it to me personally.. I haven't done it in about 4 years.. And 3 years prior to the last time..

Been a cocaine user for 3 years And a daily user 3-4 weeks now. Just started to feel certain symptoms of what cocaine does to ( which can occur from your first line or doing many) so I have been studying it alot as I'm tapering myself off to stop completely( explains how bad my intake is/was). But yeah from what I have seen in studies this could be 4 things that seem common in coke use

1. You have weakened your immune system and have let a bug or substance in the air in your body. This causing you to think it's the coke and be scared.

2. Too much coke use that it's made your throat passage numb and some had went down your airwaves causing burns etc causing discomfort(this can get worse to point of surgery).

3. You have rotted the connection of your nose to mouth close to the point you produce thick mucus and it is getting stuck in your airwaves.

4. And coke - no such thing as pure even off the brick. Unless you are in the field picking and cooking it yourself it ain't pure haha but saying that the cutting agents can have affect on you making your body react to it in any sign it can.

I say try lay off it or if your bad taper off cause if you don't there is alot more worse that is gonna happen and trust me it will put the fear in you.

Saying that I'm off as well I did say I'm tapering off it. Now only using 4 Lines a day than 3-4g a day.

Wish you all good luck, stay safe as you can and if you think you are having pains or something to worry about seek help trust me.