• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Another firecracker recipe question

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
I've been without Cannabis oil for 2 weeks and it's been challenging. Tonight I'm going to use a gram of weed to make a firecracker.

This is what I'm planning on doing. Please correct me if I'm going to fuck up.

1) 1 gram of weed. I'm used to ~200 mg edibles. At 22% THC, my 1 gram of weed should be ~220 mg THC
2) Place weed in a small dish, cover with tin foil and bake in oven at 250F for 15 minutes
3) Remove from oven and let come to room tempererature
4) Crumble the weed and mix into high fat natural peanut butter spread on top of crackers.
5) Top with a 2nd cracker, wrap 2 layers in tin foil and bake on cooking sheet in oven (how long and what temperature is what I'm not sure of here). Let cool and eat.

I'll be honest, I don't even know what the purpose of baking the cookies is if the weed is already decarbed.

Thanks

Tom

The peanut butter acts as the same kind of medium as cannabutter-- the psychoactives bind to a more easily digestible substance.

It's not necessary, just increases bioavailability and absorption rate in the body.

Recipe's on-point. I've never de-carbed for firecrackers and always gotten fried from them.

As for the cooking, I always experimented between 180F and 220F, and would bake for 18-24min. iirc, my favorite results were from 220F at 21min, and then letting the firecrackers chill in the refrigerator for 24hrs before ingestion (that was the time I wanted to get super high for a flight to Florida in high school, and HOLY SHIT was I high in every sense of the word for takeoff, touchdown, and the rest of the day until I fell asleep drinking a beer and playing Xbox with my brother's college roommates.)

But I digress.

Your recipe is pretty much exactly the same as mine, minus the decarb.

Last edited:
Done. I had to add olive oil because I had removed the peanut oil a few years ago (an ocd thing)

They are in the oven now. I'll report back in 4 hours.

thanks

Tom

Olive oil? What for? Added it to the PB or something?

Uh yeah....I took the peanut butter into work and had the oil removed, sp it was basically peanut meal in the fridge. It's a

I mixed 2/3 g of a strong Sativa and 1/3g of a strong Indica. Made 4 crackers and ate 3.

Ate exactly 2 hours ago. Starting to come on.

Tom

They worked great. I had the last firecracker, and since I'd been smoking ~12 hour it hit like a ton of bricks.

Nothing like waking up on a Sunday morning and you're still pleasantly high.

Tom