• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DOC / 4mg for me and 2,5mg for a friend) Slightly disappointed.

Rampelflik

Bluelighter

D: 70Kg, male: 2,5mg DOC
I: 85Kg, male: 4,0mg DOC

At my place, living room.

20:40 / T 0
We each drink our portions. D 2,5ml (2,5mg). I 4ml (4mg).
I just ate, D has an empty stomach.
This is my third time trying this substance. And D's 2nd time.

21:00 / T +00:20
D is of the opinion that he might be feeling some initial effects. Consisting of a lift in mood and energy. I do
not yet feel a thing.

21:15 / T +00:35
I'm feeling off baseline by a tiny bit. No changes for D.

21:30 / T +00:50
I now notice something I had the previous times as well. A certain kind of sensation in my mouth. I can't really describe it. It's not annoying in any way. Just slightly different from what it normally is. It is kind of like, yet different, of the sensation one gets when you are expecting food. Or imagining sucking on a lemon. I have a feeling I won't have to wait very long for visual effects to occur.

21:40 / T +01:00
We both notice a sensation akin to a buildup in pressure between the ears. Nothing annoying. Though I can't recall noticing this before. Even though it probably happened in the pas as well.

21:55 / T +01:15
First visual effects are becoming apparent albeit mildly.

22:17 / T +01:37
D had to puke. But that's not a first for today. He's got some kind of bug and hasn't been feeling well all day.
Visuals have increased a bit, but are still mild. +

22:31 / T +01:51
Visually things are becoming slowly less mild. Yet most of it is in my peripheral vision. ++
D describes point-like sources of light that seem to pop up very sporadically. I see no such things.

23:00 / T +02:20
Things appear to be pretty mild still. I'm thinking of upping the dosage a bit..

23:15 / T +02:35
Pretty underwhelming for me. I re-dose 1mg.

00:08 / T +03:28
Still pretty underwhelming. A very mild +++ and visually quite benign.
I don't think I'll be seeing any wild visuals like morphing and such without pushing the dose further. Next time I'll just dive in at 5mg. But I'm afraid I'll still find it to be quite underwhelming. We'll see.

0:45 / T +04:05
The vasoconstricting effects are noticeable. slightly numbed hands and feet. Nothing compared to the general malaise of bromo dragonfly, that's for sure. Still a bit of an annoyance.

Visually. There are some tracers. Some afterimages here and there. Movement seems to confined to my peripheral vision mostly. CEV's are muddy to non-existent... Mostly it's pretty mild. I was hoping for some more fireworks...

1:45 / T +05:05
Visually, nothing has improved. The vasoconstricting sensations haven't diminished and I'm not sure if these effects are worth all this trouble.. I was considering buying 1g of this stuff as it is dirt cheap. I am seriously reconsidering.

I eat 50mg oxazepam. Why, you may wonder? Honestly, I was feeling a bit frustrated. The whole experience was very underwhelming. Most effects were body load related. The vasoconstriction is annoying and I don't like it one bit.

Considering how little visuals I get in return, I feel the stuff is barely worth it.

2:20 / T +05:40
D eats 50 oxazepam.

06:00
We've been chilling all this time. Listening to music. D has gone home just now. He did not really have any visuals from 2,5mg.

20161022 (next day added commentary)
23:00 / T +26:20
Not lang after D left I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up around 10 and and went to bed, where I slept until 15:00. At the moment, 26+ hours after ingestion of initial dose I still feel some extremely mild, barely noticeable vasoconstricting effects in my feet and hands. I'm a bit disappointed that the DOC did not bring any more visuals.
The dose response for me personally feels pretty linear, at least visually. It might just be that I'm a bit of a hardhead when it comes to DOC. I don't know. For the sake of completion, I'll probably try it again at least one more time at a 5mg initial dose. I'm extremely hesitant to push the dosage beyond that because of the negative effects. It's truly a shame. The second time I tried it, I really thought DOC showed promise in delivering a lovely combination of extreme and unique visual effects with a slight psychedelic head space that would stay relatively clearheaded.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_doc
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_neutral
exptype_bodyload
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
How long had it been since you had last tripped? What is your tripping frequency on average?

The last time before this experience was on the 11th of October. I guess ten days could be too short a time. You think this is why it felt underwhelming?

10 days is very short, my friend. You need min 14 days to even restore your body to feel it. Tripping more then once a month is possible and even sometimes needed, but if you not in hurry, give a good rest for your body and fully integrate previous experience in your Soul.

I've read that on the psychonautwiki. I can be stubborn sometimes.

The want to trip comes in waves. I've been riding a crest lately. It will subside. Thanks for your input!