• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

help crack injection cause wrist to instantly swell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewooood

Greenlighter
First time ever injecting crack use a little bit of volcano lemon juice on a little piece of it and added water made it to 50 units maybe 60 shot it into another spoon and do it back up again that way it was filter twice and then shot it on top of my wrist and my right arm and was in the whole time I checked and after injection it instantly started swelling up but not like a Miss swelling upper back flow from a vein like puffy dude my f****** s*** hurts

I don't know what "Volcano Lemon Juice" is but if you have injected organic matter such as the juice from fruit into your body you absolutely MUST go to hospital unless you are comfortable with potentially losing a limb and/or your life due to infection. Please take this seriously. Get onto this NOW, time is a major factor, take care and it would be great if you could keep us updated.

I don't know what "Volcano Lemon Juice" is but if you have injected organic matter such as the juice from fruit into your body you absolutely MUST go to hospital unless you are comfortable with potentially losing a limb and/or your life due to infection. Please take this seriously. Get onto this NOW, time is a major factor, take care and it would be great if you could keep us updated.

This
Never ever inject normal lemon juice, you need vitamin c/ ascorbic acid!

I have done this! When I wasn't totally educated on the potential dangers of shooting crack, with lemon juice/water as a solution to break it down, as it is not water soluble.. I missed like half my shot one time, out of the small handful of times I tried this, and boy was it scary! I had around 80 units, about 40-50 of lemon juice with crack, and around 30 units of sterile water to dilute the acidic solution.. and well all was going well at first, I hit one of my "go to" veins, as I had RARELY ever missed there before, and knew how dangerous it could be to do.. and registered in vein, which at first I was, so injected the crack solution in my 1ml(100 unit) rig, and when it got to about the 30 or 40 mark on the rig, and I was literally SLAMMING that shit, as fast as I could(bad idea!) to get the best possible rush, I felt pressure, like you feel when you have missed a vein/punctured through the vein after registering blood, and began to feel the worst burn and stinging feeling I have ever felt in my life.. and I just kept pushing like an idiot, way too hard/fast on the plunger, too fast to really pull out an find another vein before shooting the whole ~35 units through the other side of my vein and missing... The pain became excruciating where I missed, and soon turned my whole entire arm dark red, and the site swelled up, and began to become purplish red!!! I WAS TERRIFIED! I was already paranoid as hell from smoking crack before hand, and that didn't help, so I stared at my arm like a hawk would its prey, and was just watching it become worse and worse looking, and feeling it get increasingly more painful... I was afraid to tell my parents who were in the other room, because I didn't want to get them all pissed off at me, and everything, and admit to them what I did, again because of the paranoia I was experiencing I was 10x more scared to tell them.. SO I sat there, for hours, washing the injection site, over and over with hot soapy water, then applied paroxide the repeated numerous times... and to my surprise, the redness/purple hue went almost completely away, the swelling subsided, and by the next day(probably 12 hours after this happened), you couldn't even tell anything had happened.. I got lucky, as I looking at my arm being purple, totally thought it may have to be amputated! It was terrifying, and I will never shoot crack again, at least not with lemon juice!!! Scary shit... Original Poster: Don't be like me, when I missed, and got very lucky as it just subsided on its own, go to the ER! Seriously, missing a shot of crack, or injecting it into an artery/nerve(possibly what happened) is very very bad!! Be smart, and see a doctor asap!

This worries me. It's a good example that people should really do their research before trying new drugs... too many injuries and fatal things have happened.

OP, I hope you got immediate medical care and can update us sometime today.

Status
Not open for further replies.