• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Idaho scene

Idaho has the shortest blog I've ever seen throughout the tenor of my BL experience! Although I should note that this is my first post having literally just made my profile. However that being said I have been known to utilize BL as a source of fascinating facts, exhilarating experiences, and overall good reading material for information as well as entertainment ?

Anywhos for anyone who doesn't know Idaho is a no tolerance State which translates as meaning stricter laws, ludicrous enforcements, and harsher punishments. In other words what would be a misdemeanor in Washington (insert state here) is a felony in ID. Speaking from my own experience when I was 19 I earned my first felonies with a little more than a gram of bth and a couple balls of blow. I won't go into detail comparing state laws as it's not the focus of my post, and I'm sure you get the jest.

Now for the dirt you've all been waiting for (all two of you! ?) I'm from Sandpoint/Coeur d'Alene which is in the Northern panhandle close to Spokane WA, Canada, and Montana. Contrary to what many of you would believe we have an abundance of extra curricular activities available for the drug enthusiasts (which makes up the majority of the area's population) There is a radical variance in quality from fire to fucked off and a barrage of grades in between due to being stomped on everytime shit exchanges hands! That and/or the infamous greed driven untrained cut and so on and so forth. Trees, shards, bth, mush, cid, dmt, Molly, thizz, yay, K, Bup, Benzo, Pharm, excetera excetera you name it you can find it. Unfortunately as with most borders the pricing difference for bth between Spokane and CDA (WA+ID) is three times as much. Of course this is subjective depending on amount, location, and most importantly person connection. Idaho is a fucked off state stuck fifty years behind and dangerous to do illicit business in on any level. Come on vacation leave on probation come back on violation ?

By being sad it is a fascinating area if you dig into the history. Sandpoint itself is originally a timber community/hippy commune in addition to much more with the biggest catalyst being a "mob town" having a major cocaine operation being played out by cops judges business owners and the lot. Under the timber company cover they were flying planes up from Columbia landing on upper priest lake where a restaurant owner accepted delivery and would move locally in a hearse afterwards sent outward to other states and Canada in cattle trailers! Obviously there's other aspects of interest such as bc buds and whatnot coming in from our Canadian neighbors as well as a few MC charters, Russian mafia, and more! I'm just rambling off now so I'll wrap it up but as far as North Idaho is concerned we are on the I-90 route as well as Canadian Passage so alot of primo product comes in as it passes through. To my knowledge Moscow to Boise/Southern Idaho is a different story. Less supply more demand and subsequently extreme inflation being an economic inevitability.

Like I said that was my very first official post/comment so hopefully it is a good read if nothing else. My apologies for the lack of overall direction having the desire to inform with much to say, but simultaneously as far as I can tell the knowledge is not highly sought after. In conclusion North Idaho is plugged in although high officer to Citizen ratio per capita causing the game to be played differently than I've experienced anywhere else. Geographically the state is an anomaly with more breathtaking sites to explore than one could ask for. The people and Technology are a bit behind but they're catching up slowly but surely. I don't know where to fucking end this tangent being an over thinker by Nature additionally well versed and prone to talk in depth at times. Lastly I'd like to note that no incriminating information was shared and they only aspects appearing so are already public record. Alrighty then I'll be sure to double back to the newbie introduction forum and drop a line there. Until then peace out girlscouts ?

Most hard drugs are a felony in any amount in most states.

Idaho has the shortest blog I've ever seen throughout the tenor of my BL experience! Although I should note that this is my first post having literally just made my profile. However that being said I have been known to utilize BL as a source of fascinating facts, exhilarating experiences, and overall good reading material for information as well as entertainment ��

Anywhos for anyone who doesn't know Idaho is a no tolerance State which translates as meaning stricter laws, ludicrous enforcements, and harsher punishments. In other words what would be a misdemeanor in Washington (insert state here) is a felony in ID. Speaking from my own experience when I was 19 I earned my first felonies with a little more than a gram of bth and a couple balls of blow. I won't go into detail comparing state laws as it's not the focus of my post, and I'm sure you get the jest.

Now for the dirt you've all been waiting for (all two of you! ��) I'm from Sandpoint/Coeur d'Alene which is in the Northern panhandle close to Spokane WA, Canada, and Montana. Contrary to what many of you would believe we have an abundance of extra curricular activities available for the drug enthusiasts (which makes up the majority of the area's population) There is a radical variance in quality from fire to fucked off and a barrage of grades in between due to being stomped on everytime shit exchanges hands! That and/or the infamous greed driven untrained cut and so on and so forth. Trees, shards, bth, mush, cid, dmt, Molly, thizz, yay, K, Bup, Benzo, Pharm, excetera excetera you name it you can find it. Unfortunately as with most borders the pricing difference for bth between Spokane and CDA (WA+ID) is three times as much. Of course this is subjective depending on amount, location, and most importantly person connection. Idaho is a fucked off state stuck fifty years behind and dangerous to do illicit business in on any level. Come on vacation leave on probation come back on violation ��

By being sad it is a fascinating area if you dig into the history. Sandpoint itself is originally a timber community/hippy commune in addition to much more with the biggest catalyst being a "mob town" having a major cocaine operation being played out by cops judges business owners and the lot. Under the timber company cover they were flying planes up from Columbia landing on upper priest lake where a restaurant owner accepted delivery and would move locally in a hearse afterwards sent outward to other states and Canada in cattle trailers! Obviously there's other aspects of interest such as bc buds and whatnot coming in from our Canadian neighbors as well as a few MC charters, Russian mafia, and more! I'm just rambling off now so I'll wrap it up but as far as North Idaho is concerned we are on the I-90 route as well as Canadian Passage so alot of primo product comes in as it passes through. To my knowledge Moscow to Boise/Southern Idaho is a different story. Less supply more demand and subsequently extreme inflation being an economic inevitability.

Like I said that was my very first official post/comment so hopefully it is a good read if nothing else. My apologies for the lack of overall direction having the desire to inform with much to say, but simultaneously as far as I can tell the knowledge is not highly sought after. In conclusion North Idaho is plugged in although high officer to Citizen ratio per capita causing the game to be played differently than I've experienced anywhere else. Geographically the state is an anomaly with more breathtaking sites to explore than one could ask for. The people and Technology are a bit behind but they're catching up slowly but surely. I don't know where to fucking end this tangent being an over thinker by Nature additionally well versed and prone to talk in depth at times. Lastly I'd like to note that no incriminating information was shared and they only aspects appearing so are already public record. Alrighty then I'll be sure to double back to the newbie introduction forum and drop a line there. Until then peace out girlscouts ��

That's a pretty comprehensive introduction love4hate12 welcome to Bluelight! As a UK resident the more I learn about the new world the better chance I have at actually connecting with the American based members so its great to read about new places and their context within the drug using community. Hope to see you posting again soon.