Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms (Mexican truffles) - First time - mexican truffles

Boan

Greenlighter
It's been a few days now since the trip and I'm still trying to process the things I saw.
Was my first time with truffles and my ny furst psychedelic experience.I clearly underestimated thier power and it realy got me bad.

I decided to take them alone in nature, I found this cave close to a river in a really beatuiful place and decided that there I will trip. I took a sleeping bag with me and a lot of other stuff I thought will make me feel more comfortable and safe.

So I took about 10 grams on emty stomach and immediately I started to feel this heavy feeling on the stomach I tried to walk a bit but it just got worse and I threw itup after a few minutes.. I felt realy bad and went to lie down while I could sense the colors and souns becoming more clear and vivid. It didn't last very long and tlit came down pretty quick. I felt a lot better by this point and decided to try again with the same amount it came up pretty quick and wasn't any problem this time, colors looked amazing and evertthing looked magical, I spent the next few hours just wandering around amazed by the beauty of this world.

Later on the night I was lying in the cave, was realy hard to fall a sleep and I was thinking alot, and somehow ot seemed rhat nothing has stucked and I havn't really experienced anything beside this few hours of pretty colors and as soon as it was over it was just turned out to be the same... so I decided to try it again the next day taking bigger amount. I don't know exactly how much I took but it was way too muchm slightly after the come up I felt I need to lie down I got inside the cave and covered myself completly with the sleeping bag. Ifelt suddenly so cold and got inside this loop of thoughts and realized I'm getting insane and nothing will be the sane from now on. I was really freaked out. I understod that I was expierence a bad trip but I couldn't let go of the thought that I was gone too far and there is no way back now for me.
I went out of the cave and tried to get to the river. I was really confused that point, everything around me seemed artificial somehow. I was looking at the river and the grass and the ants on the ground but none of that seemed real, I was trieng to understand who I am and what I was doing here. All my thought and and prior memories seemed unreal like I just woke up and realized it was all just a dream, and I was living in the matrix all this time and this world I thoght I was living in was just an illusion and nothing would be the sane from now on. I was really scared and confused but I remembered I had my phone in the cave and went to get it. I turned it on and just watched the minutes pass.. slowly I could feel it fading down and started to feel better but still very confused. In about an hour it faded down completly and it wal normal again. Nothing of what I felt during the trip had stucked, not the sharp vision and sounds or this matrix sensation but it still bothers me and I cant let it go...

I know I made a few mistakes and havn't preperad myself enough, and it turned out to be really scary.. I still going to try again.. as scary as it was I still feel I have a lot explore and I definitely don't regret about this.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: