• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

acetaminophen od?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella07

Greenlighter
I am a newbie here. (I just googled od'ing from percocet.) But anyway, I'm kind of afraid that I might have taken too much acetaminophen. I took about 20 percocet and ten t3s in a 24 hour period. I was vomiting everything and anything for well now is day two. I'm scared because I'm pregnant although I'm currently admitted to hospital due to the vomiting. I tried to explain that I think I took too much tylenol but thry kind of didn't say much. I wasn't aware of the danger of tylenol. My obgyn is the doc prescribing my meds. Percocet snd tylenol 3. But i have had a lot of complications and ws in a lot of pain anc kept taking more to try to get my pain under control. I am receiving iv fluids currently. I just don't kn9w if i damaged my liver. Im scared because of the vomiting. Any input or stories/advice?

if you believe you have overdosed on APAP tell your doctors immediately
symptoms may not present straight away but yur organs can be damaged irreversibly if they don't act now, luckily your in hospital (i mean, where else would you be receiving fluid intravenously?)
i'm sure theyve taken this into consideration already but you should check that they're aware of the level of apap you have taken

You really need to make them aware of the amount of acetaminophen you have taken. It's not recommended to go over 4,000 mg in a 24 hour period. Not only could you be harming your liver but also your baby. I'm going to close this as only the medical staff can tell you the amount of damage that may have occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.