• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid Methoxyacetylfentanyl

My conscious would make me say it caused 3rd degree burns and bouts of vaginal Mutilation in men, hoping to stop people from trying,

I have to say I am at a loss as to what you could possibly mean by " Bouts of vagina mutilation in men" how on earth would that work?
My twisted and dark mind immediately jumps to how terrifying it would be for a woman to be in the mists of love making when the man has one of his "bouts" of vagina mutilation. LoL But seriously what does that mean?

Last edited:
This opioid is no novel, the first fake heroin in USA was methoxyacetylfentanyl synthesized by a underground chemical which was arrested by DEA and later they started to synthesized other fentanyl analogue until the Mexican narcos starts to introduce heroin with fentanyl or only fentanyl as heroin

This opioid is no novel, the first fake heroin in USA was methoxyacetylfentanyl synthesized by a underground chemical which was arrested by DEA and later they started to synthesized other fentanyl analogue until the Mexican narcos starts to introduce heroin with fentanyl or only fentanyl as heroin

Sorry, I confused methoxyacetylfentanyl with 3-methylfentanyl

Are there any infos out there on the potency of this stuff compared to regular fentanyl? A shop sells 10mg packs and writes that one dose would be 0,5mg but I couldn't find any chemical information on this.

If anyone would try to make blotters of this substance (MAF).. what liquid would she use? Is is soluble in water? Or is it better to use alcohol? Any Ideas?

If anyone would try to make blotters of this substance (MAF).. what liquid would she use? Is is soluble in water? Or is it better to use alcohol? Any Ideas?

It is described as being sparingly soluble in water. Usually materials are treated as sparingly soluble if 1g of material requires 30 to 100ml of solute to dissolve.?

You should be able to do the math from there to determine if the amount of powder you have will dissolve in water.

However, making your own blotters out of fentanyl analogues seems very risky given the inaccuracies that are bound to ensue and the extreme potency if these drugs.

A solution that allows for volumetric dosing seems like it would be safer.

thank you apocalypse_when, i will rethink my plan. what solvent will work better than water?

thank you apocalypse_when, i will rethink my plan. what solvent will work better than water?

Im not sure, I looked up the chemical on google to see what other solvents it was soluble in but couldn't see anything. Maybe if you google it you may have more luck than me.

How much powder will you be wanting to dissolve? If you know the amount of powder you have it will be easy to then work out how much water it would take to dissolve it. Personally i think water would be fine though. I mean the highest solubility end of sparingly soluble is 1 gram dissolving in 30ml of water and the lowest 1g in 100ml and this chemicsl is somewhere in that range so were not talking about a lot of water to disssolve it.

I assume you have less powder than 1 gram though?

Thanks for your answers. I think i?ll go with water then.

I?ve never handled a drug of such potency. It feels a little like I?m sitting on a nuclear bomb just trying not to die, lol.

(and yes, way less than a gram ;) )