• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid Methoxyacetylfentanyl

roi

Bluelighter
2-methoxy-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)-N-phenylacetamide.png

Desfluoroocfentanil? Might very well be as potent as fentanyl itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocfentanil

So far I've had no aversion to trying the new fentanyl analogues and giving my opinion for those looking to try it as well, but I think I'll be staying away from this analogue until it can actually be studied or at the very least it's use is more widespread.

Up until now it seemed like chemists were just cooking up analogues by adding simple molecules. There are some analogues, like ones including the addition of an acrylamide, that we can safely assume are carcinogenic and/or harmful to your body which I won't touch for obvious reasons. However, as these analogues increase in molecular complexity, won't the possibility of unintended side effects increase as well? I'm by no means a chemist, this is just speculation. Thoughts?

Edit: Also I should add that while I am not finding very much information about this analogue online, everything I have been able to find suggests this would be slightly stronger that Fentanyl, my guess is around 1.5x stronger. Obviously not an exact amount, but anyone who uses this be careful.

Last edited:
Hi
NEW here but i have ordered 40tab 2mg a pill so think i start a half. Regarding the stengh so 3 Times' as strong as acetyl-fentanyl with i have not test but i tested acryl-fentanyl and damn IT is My favorite so long but think IT about to change. Sorry My english. Im learning

Methoxyacetylfentanyl and Desfluoroocfentanil are the same chemical?

Yes, ocfentanil would be 2-fluoromethoxyacetylfentanyl.

Ok, i was bad this weekend and had a small sample sent. I have no tolerance to opiates from what little kratom i eat in a week.

The duration of this meoacetyl-stuff is short....perhaps a little longer than the furanyl-stuff but not by much. Smoked and it lasted a good half hour, IMed an hour. I liked smoking it most, primarly on account of the taste....uuuum that buttery creamy flavor.

Effects wise, this is no butyl-r-stuff..but it does have *some* warm n fuzzy goodness that i liked. So conclusion.....i would not pay for more, BF is the only F analogue Id actually want to buy again in some horizontal universe. Its just too short to be of any real use for pain but as an occasional euphoriant...it works.

This shit is FUCKING AWESOME! I love it love it love it. Bee careful with it though. If you don't have much of a tolerance then go VERY low doses, especially IV'd. Like less than a pinhead of it. I have a very good and trusted source from whom I've been purchasing this material for about three months now.

To double check your talking about methoxyacetylfentanl yeh? How strong is it in comparison to acetyl fent or fent HCl???? I smoke my opiods and usually put 50mg plus of acetyl on the foil at a time

You sure of this methoxyacetylfentanyl being 3 times the strength of acetyfentnyl??? I usually put 50mg of acetyl fentanyl on the foil to smoke and love that would approx 16mg of methoxyacetylfentanyl do the same?????

My experience is that acemeof is probably as strong as fent. 100ug from a nasal sprayer works for the non tolerant....ie that much is plenty.

Any news about MethoxyAcetylFentanyl? Have someone tried it and would like to share?

I have heard from others that it is unusual recreational and euphoric for an fentanyl analogue. This claim makes me somewhat interested in this particular analogue.

Honestly referring to some as good should be avoided.... It's like putting a ban me sticker label on.

I have been taking MAF for 3 months now. My dose goes as high as 90 mgs (I,v, / I.m )to just 30 mgs ( smoked in oil burning pipe.) my tolerance drops quickly if I use tianeptine instead for a couple days,
What I want to know is there anyone who cam please tell me how 2 me maf is first hand. Buff is great for smoking and on lasts 12 hours like a wRm undertow pilling you down. Fuef was the first fu-f replacement oi tried. I couldn’t gel any opiate like feeling, it just have me and ear ache and a bad attitude. Don’t try that crap.
That leaves 3mfu-f and 4ibf. Be the first and change the minds oof millions with the first trip report on them
/. My conscious would make me say it caused 3rd degree burns and bouts of vaginal Mutilation in men, hoping to stop people from trying,

^^^^^

Clearly the buff, maf, and the rest vary in quality. Even the less potent stuff I've had during times of extreme tolerance.... A milligram or two or three tops.