I have schizophrenia and I used dxm

Dans ma dxm

Greenlighter
And the problem is the hallucinations which was appeared on my daily life just enhanced when I used dxm and nothing new came up to me. I have both cev and oev and only the colors that I see became more strong. The number of the people I see didn't increased but the only colors and shapes. Is this the normal effect of the dxm? And if this is, does this mean that dxm is the drug which makes people to experience some of the symptoms of schizophrenia?

That's a very interesting question. I will leave this here for a few days to see if anyone responds , if not I will move to Other Drugs. I'm very curious to see how others respond.

I know different people experience DXM differently. If you take medication that may have an impact on the experience. I do not have a lot of experience or knowledge of DXM. I tried it once when I was in high school, while on an over night field trip and hung out in the jacuzzi all night...right up until I puked massive amounts into the jacuzzi. I had mild visuals and heavy auditory hallucinations, but felt terrible the entire time (swimmy head, nausea, speedy) so I never tried it again. It took me a few days to recover from.

If you don't mind, I have a few questions for you as I'm very curious. What were you hoping from DXM, the tone in your posts seems like you were disappointed but I could be reading that wrong. Did you notice any hallucinations that fall outside the scope of what you experience with schizophrenia? One last one, as you already have hallucinations what motivated you to try DXM? If you're not comfortable answering any of these no worries. I enjoy learning about schizophrenia because it's such a dynamic disorder and also because it's closely related to OCD on several levels (which I have).

Fuck dxm. I have massive after effect and I puked for 5hrs, and the both of cev and oev are same but only more intense.