• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Somebody has been stealing my shit!

Pretty_Diamonds

Bluelight Crew
I've been staying at my mom's place for the past few weeks... and items have been going missing...
I didn't really think too much into it... until my mom was like, my coach sunglasses that I've been wearing forever, I haven't been able to find.

And now I'm like... my tiffany bracelet and necklace have been missing (total like $1,000). Which is weird since I've had that bracelet for a year and the necklace for close to 10 years... so I'm kind of freaking out. She's got three "friends" staying at her house right now.. so I don't know who is it and how to even approach this subject.

I'm going to get a spy camera and leave something valuable out...
Idk why I'm even posting this.. I'M JUST SO FREAKIN' PISSED!!!
ahhhhhhhh, fml.

Yeahhhh it's deff. One of the 3 friends staying there. Especially if it started when they began staying there. I think the spy cam is the sure fire way so you'll get photo evidence, can't lie there way out of that, and if you go that route don't bring up the missing shit to them or there gonna calm down for a while. If you got a webcam just leave it on record whenever you gone and turn the screen off, a small thief like that won't notice the recording light. But also little tip,, if you say something is missing, usually whoever helps you look for it the hardest stole it, bad habit of a Klepto

Wtf? Just kidding everybody. In this situation, a web cam, or if we are dealing with high price goods, a simple security camera/dvr setup would be well worth the investment. In my area, if those items are honestly yours, video evidence would be nice. I believe theft of (no price discussion) will just say the value listed should have whomever pleading down from a felony. Check the rest of rules for your area.

That was not legal advice. That was a short cut to end the situation.

I super wanna know what happened... did you find out who it was and are their kneecaps broken?

Get you a shotgun and block the door when all three are present, and put on the best 'I'm batshit insane look you can', and demand to know where your shit is :!

^but first unplug the phone so no one calls the cops on you 8)

Perhaps not the best advice, but I take it in jest :)

Certainly meant in jest! Though if people were stealing my shit and I knew it, I'd probably do something only a tier below what I said. That's some fucked up shit. My girl's sister used to steal her shit and pawn it and she never faced any repercussions... If my sibling was stealing my shit, you bet your ass I'd beat them up.

Last edited:
that really does suck and i'm sorry but 2 things:

before you set a trap be sure you 100% trust in yourself that you'll be able to accept who the culprit is - it might be the last person you suspected/were hoping for

i would just make adjustments so my stuff is impossible to steal, eat my losses and move on without risk of deepening the wound

One of the friends. No doubt. Hide your things. Set up a camera and some sort of bait.