• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? XXIX : Foolsgold, your audialgasms will never be forgotten

I'd love to hear Muse to a cover of Child in Time tbh...

In the meantime I reckon this fella does a beast of a job tbh...

Ren - Child in Time

Fuck!! That was fantastic! I started off thinking "ooh, this doesn't seem too difficult, I'll have to try and learn this". Then he started fretting the high notes AND picking with his right hand whilst doing the chord progression with his left. Then it got really complicated...

Think I'll give it a miss.

Cracking cover though!

Last edited:
Dizraeli & the Small Gods 'Sailor'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka_ZKmhwC-A

First time I've seen the vid for this as opposed to listening to it on one of my favourite CD's and I must say, all the sexiness I find in that track audibly, was somewhat lost visually (not that I don't find Jam Baxter or Dizraeli fine figures of men, the video just didn't work for me as well as the track alone does)

BE-AT.TV has a video of Carl Cox playing the final ever set in the Discoteca at Space, Ibiza last October, which I am just giving a whirl for the first time while playing golf on the Playstation (I've been meaning to watch it for yonks but it's 9 hours). Really good but so far it's really smooth house as opposed to the pumpsing mix he did for the final compilation CD.

Carl Cox (Final Set At Space Ibiza) - Closing Party 2016, The Final Chapter Week 15

rip xxx that club was the tits

Hey man, welcome to Bluelight! But please don't assault my ears in that manner ever again... ;)